Psychorugby

I want one of these so hard

Still don't know which I want more... a Raptor or a 12+ Mustang... or the new Tremor.

Godddddd if the new trmor didn't have a 40k price tag on it you could be your ass I'd be dailying it

• Moderators
Godddddd if the new trmor didn't have a 40k price tag on it you could be your ass I'd be dailying it

I think I'd rather have the Raptor at $50k than the Tremor at $40k. Something about that Raptor just speaks to me in the same way my 95 GT and the new Coyotes do.

I think I'd rather have the Raptor at $50k than the Tremor at $40k. Something about that Raptor just speaks to me in the same way my 95 GT and the new Coyotes do.

Well that's exactly it lol if the tremors tag was starting around 28-32 I'd be having a hard time crossing it off my list of potential dailys

• Moderators
Well that's exactly it lol if the tremors tag was starting around 28-32 I'd be having a hard time crossing it off my list of potential dailys

Yeah... you and me both. I love the X5, but I have been looking at 12+ GTs and Raptors more and more. Wife says we can't afford it lol.

Yeah... you and me both. I love the X5, but I have been looking at 12+ GTs and Raptors more and more. Wife says we can't afford it lol.

Add up the maintenance costs of keeping that X5 on the road and it might not be as unrealistic as you'd think to pick up a used raptor :thumb:

• Moderators
Add up the maintenance costs of keeping that X5 on the road and it might not be as unrealistic as you'd think to pick up a used raptor :thumb:

I do my own maintenance... $400 for all four rotors and pads (Brembo rotors, EBC pads), $300 for coils, $45 for spark plugs, and $50 for a smog relay pump (or some such shit)... including a full set of tires and a couple of oil changes, I am sitting right around $2k. Parts is parts, ya know?

I do my own maintenance... $400 for all four rotors and pads (Brembo rotors, EBC pads), $300 for coils, $45 for spark plugs, and $50 for a smog relay pump (or some such shit)... including a full set of tires and a couple of oil changes, I am sitting right around $2k. Parts is parts, ya know?

I know, I just have heard you complain about that X5 sucking on your wallet a few times.

• Moderators
I know, I just have heard you complain about that X5 sucking on your wallet a few times.

I complain a lot lol. It sucks on my patience more than my wallet. God help me if I wasn't somewhat mechanically inclined.