F8L GT

260whp 12 sec 2v

I want that pro launch upper setup so bad :( Your not running the locator?

Compared to the original guy who designed the upper setup that wanted $500+ from what i remember there prices at baseline have got my attention...

How deep into the 12's are you. My goal with the V6 is a 12.9 n/a. Suspension is where its at!

Right now best 1/4 pass is 12.55. My track was damaged last year and was only 1/8 and ran a 7.84 which is around a 12.3-12.4 1/4

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Wait, a mustang guy that actually built his suspension and put good tires on the car to go fast before trying to add 900 hp?

Interesting.

That's what I'm doing!?!?! I get no love.....

Do you have anymore pictures of this beast?

Lol, when you run mid 12s with barely above stock power I will give love all day long!

I hate seeing threads like rabble rabble why cant I run mid 12s?

I have 300 rwhp and im racing on sumitomos and im also slammed 3.8 inches on coil overs and have no weight transfer.

Why is my 60 foot 2.3?

Why am I spinning?

lol

People are so used to people sucking at driving that I had many, many people call BS on me when I ran 11.30s with 384 rwhp.

And its not like I even had an extreme setup or anything.

Edited by justinschmidt1

Lol, when you run mid 12s with barely above stock power I will give love all day long!

I hate seeing threads like rabble rabble why cant I run mid 12s?

I have 300 rwhp and im racing on sumitomos and im also slammed 3.8 inches on coil overs and have no weight transfer.

Why is my 60 foot 2.3?

Why am I spinning?

lol

People are so used to people sucking at driving that I had many, many people call BS on me when I ran 11.30s with 384 rwhp.

And its not like I even had an extreme setup or anything.

I should get love anywways haha. I'll be the first to say I'm overly impressed with this car (even if it is a mod motor :chuckle: ;) ) I think this guy is doing things the way it should be done. I hate seeing people throw tons of power into a car with almost everything else stock and wonder why they aren't running what they should. :look:

I should get love anywways haha. I'll be the first to say I'm overly impressed with this car (even if it is a mod motor :chuckle: ;) ) I think this guy is doing things the way it should be done. I hate seeing people throw tons of power into a car with almost everything else stock and wonder why they aren't running what they should. :look:

Also another reason mod motors> pushrods

hahaha

Wait, a mustang guy that actually built his suspension and put good tires on the car to go fast before trying to add 900 hp?

Interesting.

Good stuff man, keep up the good work!

You got any plans for the future? Nitrous or anything?

Possibly nitrous. When the engine does puke, I have a 393w to go in it

Yes, I will go through them and post some more

That suspension setup is just baller!:chuncky: Whats your trans setup?

the Trans is the stock 3650 which has been face plated

Does that rear end brace just bolt up? Or does it require welding?

It just bolts into place. This particular one was CHE's prototype brace that had relocated lower control arm brackets on it that were cut off so I had to make new ends

At the track the other night a girl ran a 12.65 with no boost or spray. All I could think of was your build.

And that thing is so sexy!

That would be awesome to see

I posted the video of her swamping me lol. I couldn't get off the line. (my second time ever on the track, her 278th) though that run she does like a 12.8

If you google candi mustang you can see her videos. Its a zinc yellow GT.

I posted the video of her swamping me lol. I couldn't get off the line. (my second time ever on the track, her 278th) though that run she does like a 12.8

If you google candi mustang you can see her videos. Its a zinc yellow GT.

I subscribed to her channel

I just knew she wasn't boosted. She didn't tell me what all was done to it. But I've always seen her driving around town, she has her numbers decal'd on the side windows, instead of ghetto window chalk like I get :)

Thanks Brian, embarass me some more haha!

I read her description in the video with you that's how I knew. Yeah if you run in a class that has permanent numbers, its best to just have them in vinyl on the car