Tony

best way to get 300HP??

personally the most fun way to get 300hp would be the following setup which can be scavenged in the JY for the most part.

Mark VIII Short Block or reuse your NPI block but have less compression - $300

PI Heads - $200

MHS Recession Buster Cams - $375

or MHS Stage 3 Cams (if you get your pistons notched so your valves don't hit.)

PI Intake - $50

JLT RAI - $150

Accufab Plenum - $200

75mm T/B - $50-$100

Mac Longtube Headers & midpipe - $500

Custom 91 or 93 octane tune - Depends on who you go with, I recommend Ortiz Performance as I know he can get you a great deal.

This setup ought to net you around 290-320rwhp which is stout for a little 2v. :)

haha, yea that is true. on the other forum i used to troll all his threads when he talked about his turbo or any motor related shit.

Well I've always tried to hold my own anywhere I have been, but as soon as we get this cancer stuff with my mon squared away I'd have no problem at all getting you setup even with some boost..

Sent from my iPhone

On a stock non-PI motor with boost you can make 300 easy as using the right blower.

Shoot, even the guys running the blower people love to hate on (non-intercooled Eaton), you can get 300 rwhp.

The one dude running that kit with only like 7 psi makes 325 rwhp or so...helps a lot when you eliminate that stupid NPI intake

Anyways, bolt on a vortech and you will have no problems making 300 hp and more.

The svo blower is a good option if you can find it

Edited by justinschmidt1