Forcefedhatch

Turbo kits

I'm working on a full kit, with injectors, and a megasquirt package I have to still get in contact with MS..

But for turbo, wastegate, oil lines and relocation kit,fmic, piping, bov, 42lb injectors, walbro255,ms1 ecu,hot side to downpipe, your local exhaust shop would have to hook up to whatever exhaust system you have, unless you want to keep open dp..

I'm trying to stay as close to 2500 as possible for a full bolt on weekend kit @ 6 psi.. Not a definate price yet..

Sent from my iPhone

Well everyone, there is going to be a delay, they operated on my mom for 8 hours today and her pancreatic cancer surgery(whipple procedure) was unsuccessfull.. She will be undergoing chemo and radiation, her maximum life expectancy is 2 years... And I will be fighting to spend every second of it with her!! ..

Here is a video I made for her because she wanted a family photo of me and my family, I 1 upped it and made a collage video of me and my wife's lives from the time we met till now..

I'll post it, but please don't bad mouth it, this made her and myself cry together before we found out the tragic news, it means the world to me..

Sent from my iPhone

anyone makes fun of it and we will find someone nearby to shut him the hell up. Sorry about your mom but stay strong. I am one that can attest too the fact taht dr's do not know nearly as much as they think they do so help her prove them wrong.

Well guys.. this us for the ones who want to try this, it will be a work in progress,take a few months, but for those that can't afford to buy a kit ( not knocking any one or our sponsors or anyone's means of living) I'm redoing my kit from the ground up and just documenting it along the way,With a price list of course, this is a full from scratch diy turbo kit, I've even decided to use a cheap flux welder because they can be had for nearly nothing(100.00$$) and to show everyone it can be done even on a budget..if you have any intention of reproducing this setup..

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Forcefedhatch

First off get a muffler or your choice of catback and whether you want a single straight through or duals w/or without tips..

I went single magnaflow muffler got it for 50.00 shipped on ebay new

Then in purchased a 4' section if 3" straight aluminized 16g steel pipe from jegs around 25.00 shipped

So 75.00 in my diy catback..

Good idea is to go ahead and order your front mount intercooler with piping (eBay 159.00..31x12x3" core with 2.5" piping)and use the piping as a mockup of your exhaust bends.. Atleast up to the trans cross member..

ju2uduze.jpg

ybuvevun.jpg..

Next post will be turbo selection and why.. I just did this in this order because I had parts on hand lol..

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Forcefedhatch