Ferocious

The Mustang Showroom!

I got no idea. I do know he had that one then sold it then picked up a black 95 with a 347 stroker in it, had a saleen kit on it, and the black was like pearly or like metallic. Then he was in an accident in that black car and he traded his motor to win

If you are talking about the Win that was here in Va and is now in Atlanta then I helped him swap the motor from the wrecked Mustang into his and get it running for him. We put Win's old block in the wrecked car, set the heads on the block with one or two bolts holding it on and set the valve covers on there. The Insurance company told the wrecker driver it was running so when he went to Wins to pick it up he got in and tried to start it, then Wins G/F told the wrecker driver she did not think it was running.

For some reason the Insurance company told him he could not buy it back, so somebody at the insurance company probably wanted ti for themselves. I hope they choked on it thinking they were getting a kick ass engine and got a worn out block

Matt

If you are talking about the Win that was here in Va and is now in Atlanta then I helped him swap the motor from the wrecked Mustang into his and get it running for him. We put Win's old block in the wrecked car, set the heads on the block with one or two bolts holding it on and set the valve covers on there. The Insurance company told the wrecker driver it was running so when he went to Wins to pick it up he got in and tried to start it, then Wins G/F told the wrecker driver she did not think it was running.

For some reason the Insurance company told him he could not buy it back, so somebody at the insurance company probably wanted ti for themselves. I hope they choked on it thinking they were getting a kick ass engine and got a worn out block

Matt

^ This is completely awesome.

Idk who was asking about sve drifts....@st8rcin?

9358319155_d29f042f2d_b.jpg

Sure was me.....Still not sold on them lol.....I blame it on you and 95riosnake....Those Cobra Rs just seem to set it off. Did have 1 inch spacers on the rear of his when he had the Cobra Rs?

I have this picture of yours and these wheels stand out to me also.

post-358-13881839425121_thumb.jpg

Lol finny thing about that pic is that I hate bullitts. I really do. But I love the way my car looked with them on

Posted via Topify using Android

Completely agree, they looked soo good on your car! BUT the BBS's look light years better!