Steve-Oh

iPhone 5

I ordered mine at midnight and it'll be on my doorstep next Friday so it's a win win no fanboys for me. I have the original 4 and the rear glass is cracked on a top corner and my home button sometimes won't respond but I it doesn't really bother me since it held up great for the past 2 years. I'm going to get the button and glass replaced and sell it since that's what I've done to the other 3 I've had before this one, living so close to Mexico I can sell it for $300-$400 so the it's just like trading mine in for a 5.

I'm calling bs on this, I have owned and HTC Eris, HTC Incredible x3 and let me tell you that phone sucks ass. I have a iPhone 4 that I replaced my Inc with because that phone was so god awful. To tell you how bad it is, one of my 3 Inc's while i was on the phone got super hot to my ear, so I look at it and it reset when it turned back on I had a signal but it was a roaming signal, it couldn't tell me what server I was on. I took it in and after further review the internal antenna melted and my phone wouldn't know AT&T from T-Mobile. The other ones just like hearing themselves say DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOID!!!!! rinse and repeat, so I say:FuckYouSmiley:HTC and fuck android and their fragmented ass software. Really Ice Cream Sandwich, this is the fucking ingenious name you come up with for your OS? :facepal:

I love this Incredible, no problems. Still runs pretty fast too

Idk what kinda hell you put yours through but I'm not gentle with it. And I use this phone ALOT. A huge majority of my forum posts are with it, like this one.

My friends Motorola Droid X is a POS though, he's on probably his third and its slow as all hell. Again my free ol incredible outperforms it in everyway other than the X having a larger screen.

I had the htc inspire when it first came out. It was great. It held its own in the battery dept with apps. It was sleek. After android sent out the system update it turned into a sour pumpkin. Processor became buggy, lost coverage in buildings and reset randomly. The only thing i liked was the camera. It had far better abilities then the iphones.

Sent by smoke signals

I started to per order my iPhone 5 and I stopped myself. After talking with the customer service girl I asked her a bunch of questions and really there's not much of a upgrade for me. I have the 64gig 4s and I'm only at 31gigs of use so I still have a lot of room for music and videos. Okay yes it would be nice to have a bigger screen and really it's not that much bigger just longer. I'm going to wait for a bit. I've always been the guy that has to have the new hot item. Not this time. I think the money I would spend on the phone can be used for my sn95 cobra project. Maybe a paint job or the new headlamps I been wanting. Now on another note if anyone has the extra money and feels like getting me a new iPhone 5 please feel free I promise to use it a lot and put it to good use lol

Its all in ur head ..... 4g is fucking fake

Not cursing at u Justin.... just at 4g and its fakeness

The D3V

What's your basis for saying its fake?

If you're in an area with good 4g coverage you should see download speeds up to 10x the download speeds of 3g....Ive personally done speed tests on my phone that proved this as well......now is it really noticeable when browsing the web? Maybe not so much.

Edited by justinschmidt1

Yeah Apple's YouTube app sucked so they pulled it and want everyone to download the official app. I don't want to wait two more days.

Sent from Mobile

Are they supposed to ship Friday or be in our hands Friday. I had mine shipped to the store, dunno why but I feel like they always help he set it up correctly.

Just got an email with my tracking info. They arrive tomorrow!!!

Sent from Mobile

When i saw this thread updated i knew thats what you were saying lol.... I got no such email though but maybe that's because mine is being shipped to the store. Hopefully it comes tomorrow and can get it without a giant crowd. I believe my new otter box comes tomorrow also.

Sad thing is I have to work tomorrow so I won't be able to get it until that night.

I'm thinking about getting the "Barely There" case by Casemate.

Sent from Mobile

I'm gonna need to order something similar. The Otter Box is going to take away some of the sleekness of the phone but not too much, didn't get the ultra mega battle proof one lol.

Its all in ur head ..... 4g is fucking fake

Not cursing at u Justin.... just at 4g and its fakeness

The D3V

Uhh bad joke??? My 14mbps on 4g says it sure as hell is better than 3g. Try again.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

This concept applies to much more than the discussed topic and I wish more people would follow it but the chances of that happening are slim. Hope those who watch it and do those things decide to better themselves. Otherwise enjoy.

Sent from Mobile

This concept applies to much more than the discussed topic and I wish more people would follow it but the chances of that happening are slim. Hope those who watch it and do those things decide to better themselves. Otherwise enjoy.

Sent from Mobile

That concept applies everywhere....

but saying why are android fanboys hateful is retarded cause the iphone fanboys/girls are just as bad.

Half the iphone fanboys dont even seem to understand one damn thing about the hardware or software that goes into the phones they claim to be the best....thats the only thing that pisses me off.

You can say the iphone is the best cause of the feel or the software or the look...but dont act like its got some magical hardware in it when its generally wayyyy behind the curve.

That concept applies everywhere....

but saying why are android fanboys hateful is retarded cause the iphone fanboys/girls are just as bad.

Half the iphone fanboys dont even seem to understand one damn thing about the hardware or software that goes into the phones they claim to be the best....thats the only thing that pisses me off.

You can say the iphone is the best cause of the feel or the software or the look...but dont act like its got some magical hardware in it when its generally wayyyy behind the curve.

Yes it does and I wish more people were aware and followed it.

Those are part of the problem but not what this guy is discussing. They exist on all sides which we can agree on.

I've had the same things happen to me but on a much smaller scale. It happens on this site (and every other site) about different topics.

Just sad to hear it is that extreme (what he talks about in the video) that people are sending death threats because they switched to an iPhone. Anyways its just something I feel and/or think alot (the concept) and he got the point across well.

Sent from my Xoom

People with intelligence know how to debate facts instead of what some people do. I stand by my previous posts.

People automatically (esp on forums) come into a conversation and "hate" instead of actually being able to have a civil conversation and debate. It does nothing but cause issues and make that person look stupid.

At the end of the day people like what works for them. Why do people spend so much time "hating" because someone doesn't like or agree with what they believe? It's retarded.

Edited by Brian

But it won't stop. It's just sad. Anyways I'm eager to get home from work so I can tinker with my new iPhone 5. I guess the other 2 million people who pre-ordered it are doing the same. (Didn't see the GS3 make those numbers, haha. Small poke)

Pretty sure the GS3's sales have topped 10 million bro... lol

Edit: Looks like the GS3 had 9 million in pre orders....http://warofthemobiles.com/2012/05/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-9-million-pre-orders.html

I see the tides shifting, samsung smartphones sales on the rise and Apples on the way down

Edited by justinschmidt1

Pretty sure the GS3's sales have topped 10 million bro... lol

Edit: Looks like the GS3 had 9 million in pre orders....http://warofthemobiles.com/2012/05/samsung-galaxy-s-iii-9-million-pre-orders.html

I see the tides shifting, samsung smartphones sales on the rise and Apples on the way down

That 10 mill is the cumulative pre-order time (across all countries). The phone hasn't even opened up for pre-orders in some countries....

The iPhone 5 sold over 2 million pre-orders in the first 24 hours in the US which is what my poke was at. Samsung never released (that I have seen) the figures within the first 24 hours.

That 10 mill is the cumulative pre-order time (across all countries). The phone hasn't even opened up for pre-orders in some countries....

The iPhone 5 sold over 2 million pre-orders in the first 24 hours in the US which is what my poke was at. Samsung never released (that I have seen) the figures within the first 24 hours.

Ahh, I see.

Haha. That's fine. I'll be happy with my purchase along with all the others.

Thats all that matter bro.

Ive got my eye on the Razr Maxx HD if I ever upgrade in the future...mostly cause I want that big ass battery and the carbon back is cool as hell lol.

Droid-RAZR-Max-HD-Android%2B4-smartphone.jpg

Edited by justinschmidt1

I don't know much about that phone but I'm sure it's going to be nice. I'm so happy I'm done with this HTC EVO. I still want to shoot my EVO with a shotgun.

Yea I had an evo before and it was blah. Ive got the razr now....but basically that phone will have the latest and greatest crap, slightly larger HD screen, 1.5 ghz quad core processor, 1gb ram, and a battery that will actually make it through a day full of bullshitting on a cell phone haha.

The maxx battery literally last twice as long as the regular razr battery... I really just want the battery life but couldnt rationalize upgrading to a razr max from a razr lol

Yeah. I hate this phone. I waited two years to be able to upgrade and that's why the iPhone 5 is going to be a big overall jump in quality, performance, etc, etc. for us. I just got a text message saying that the box arrived so I'm happy it's safely in my possession.

I've heard a lot of positive feedback from Droid users. I completely understand the battery life. I'm hoping the iPhone 5 blows the HTC EVO out of the water in that department. This phone sucks for battery life.

I should of had it shipped to my house. I called the AT&T store and they gave me an attitude when I asked if my phone came in.

Apparently they are selling the phone today to those who didn't pre-order it? According to what i've heard at least. I just don't get it.

Edited by Steve-Oh

Yeah. I hate this phone. I waited two years to be able to upgrade and that's why the iPhone 5 is going to be a big overall jump in quality, performance, etc, etc. for us. I just got a text message saying that the box arrived so I'm happy it's safely in my possession.

I've heard a lot of positive feedback from Droid users. I completely understand the battery life. I'm hoping the iPhone 5 blows the HTC EVO out of the water in that department. This phone sucks for battery life.

lol, it will definitely be better than the evo man...that thing is ancient now.

I should of had it shipped to my house. I called the AT&T store and they gave me an attitude when I asked if my phone came in.

Apparently they are selling the phone today to those who didn't pre-order it? According to what i've heard at least. I just don't get it.

I'm sorry to hear that. Personally I'm not sure why you sent it to them in the first place. It's easy to setup esp if you have a previous iOS device. You can backup you previous iOS device to iCloud then when you startup the iPhone 5 you are prompted to restore from backup from cloud. Either way I hope you get yours soon!!

I'm sorry to hear that. Personally I'm not sure why you sent it to them in the first place. It's easy to setup esp if you have a previous iOS device. You can backup you previous iOS device to iCloud then when you startup the iPhone 5 you are prompted to restore from backup from cloud. Either way I hope you get yours soon!!

Yup, dropped the ball big time lol! How is it.... don't make me jealous and feel the need to steal yours!