copmagnet

going to bootcamp!

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm headed to bootcamp in a few hours, I'm going to miss some of you guys.

I went and had some fun in my stand today as im going to miss it.

see you guys in 3 months!

Edited by Brian

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm headed to bootcamp in a few hours, I'm going to miss some of you guys.

I went and had some fun in my stand today as im going to miss it.

see you guys in 3 months!

Congrats dude and good luck! Make us proud!

Head strong brotha, don't let them break you and whatever you do DON'T STOP FIGHTING!! They are going to push you, piss you off, beat you down. Just get right back up and show them they aint shit and that you will not fold under pressure and you will be alright.

Good luck from this sailor!!

90tons_800_600.jpg

Just wanted to pop in and say im loving the corps. Im almost finished with school of infantry and I got selected for marine recon(like special forces) so im going to california! My new mach 1 is sad im leaving!

Just wanted to pop in and say im loving the corps. Im almost finished with school of infantry and I got selected for marine recon(like special forces) so im going to california! My new mach 1 is sad im leaving!

Congrats man! Ship the mach 1 up to me, ill make sure she's not neglected ;) glad to hear that youre loving it though!