the.greg

Greg's 1996 Cobra Kenne Bell build

It all comes down to what you're happy with. I just know my plans never came to fruition after I sold my '95, it took me 3 years to get back in a running Mustang and I hated it... I remember going out with me wife every now and then in the Santa Fe, or mini van and see a nice Mustang and think to myself how nice it would be to have mine still... Haha

Greg, you should take those '01 Cobra seats out and put a set of factory seats back in. You're going to miss them.

This is a good idea, thanks. I may try to find some cheap stock seats local to put in to sell it. They are actually some of the most comfortable seats I've ever been in! Probably my favorite mod besides the kb honestly, and it has just about every mod possible lol.

It all comes down to what you're happy with. I just know my plans never came to fruition after I sold my '95, it took me 3 years to get back in a running Mustang and I hated it... I remember going out with me wife every now and then in the Santa Fe, or mini van and see a nice Mustang and think to myself how nice it would be to have mine still... Haha

Thanks for the advice man. I know I will kick myself for selling this car. Hopefully I don't regret it too much and can get into something else quickly.

Thanks for the advice man. I know I will kick myself for selling this car. Hopefully I don't regret it too much and can get into something else quickly.

My having 2 kids definitely jacked my plans up. lol... Maybe for a normal person who doesn't have 2 kids in less than 20 months it would work out. Haha...