Det_Riot

This is what happens when you've given up as a husband

Guest mustang_gtchick
If it's for a chick I don't see a problem with it as long as it's fast

I hope thats one fast mother trucker then...

I would say most mustang guys would just be happy their wife wanted a built mustang, who cares what color it is, lol.

No man. There are certain things I do to get away from the wife. Cars is one of them. Golf is another. Geez it's bad enough I gotta sleep next to her just about every night. Grow a pair guys dammitt!

I would say most mustang guys would just be happy their wife wanted a built mustang, who cares what color it is, lol.

I'm lucky that my wife doesn't want a pink mustang but does want a built one. I think I'm going to build her a black GT with black chrome FR500s + some other goodies.

I'm not saying I would be happy that she wanted a pink car, but sometimes it's better to pick your battles. Looks like everything other than the color is going to be pretty awesome. I'll be interested to see the finished product, so keep us posted.

I think it'd be pretty sweet to have a wife that wanted a built pink SN95, especially if you had a SN95 in a different color. Then again, I don't mind pink, and I don't mind fairly girly girls...

motownmuscle.com local board of the detroit region lol It has a cage but the plans are only a mild HCI so far. I'll keep updated as that guy updates over there. Hell, maybe I can get him to join up here! lol