M4Mustang

Member Photography Thread...

Brian, I live that shot... but I think you're watermark needs to be less translucent. It looks like there is something on the lens at first glance.

Something new from me...

6_zps6d3eb4ab.jpg

1a_zps16c8212a.jpg

3a_zps54642830.jpg

Yeah. It was a temporary solution to something but everyone's been giving me flack for it so I'm just going to wait for the new signature to be finished and keep it the way I was doing things.

Here's another re-edit:

10733656294_831aa3dd39_b.jpg

Mystic by 1OF723, on Flickr

Liking this re-edit much better! Colors seem more life like and make you feel like you're there!

Liking this re-edit much better! Colors seem more life like and make you feel like you're there!

Thanks [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION] that was the exact feeling I was going for. I'm glad you noticed!

The more time I spend in Lightroom the more I realize my previous mistakes. It's still amazing to me how much you can change the entire picture with a few settings. I'm spending a lot of time right now going back to edit my previous shots but I am hoping to have some more content coming soon. I have a few photoshoots lined up for this weekend if all goes well.

Thanks [MENTION=5]Det_Riot[/MENTION] that was the exact feeling I was going for. I'm glad you noticed!

The more time I spend in Lightroom the more I realize my previous mistakes. It's still amazing to me how much you can change the entire picture with a few settings. I'm spending a lot of time right now going back to edit my previous shots but I am hoping to have some more content coming soon. I have a few photoshoots lined up for this weekend if all goes well.

Good stuff B! If you're doing full shoots make a new thread for em :) people don't always associate cars with photography threads :beers:

Rough place to live

Son of a bitch lol!

Haven't posted in awhile...

Recent snow storms...

Looks similar to my area with all that snow, but we don't get random girls grazing in the woods like you do. Kind of jealous, wish we did.

Sent from Space

@Prokiller can you bring me next time?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

not that i wouldn't ever go back, but i'm hoping there won't be a next time.  it was pretty much the final straw for travel for me.  hoping i won't have to do as much this year as i did last year.  but we'll see.  it gets old living out of a suitcase.  at least the good thing is i have a ton of hyatt, hilton, mariott and usairways points now.

• Moderators

not that i wouldn't ever go back, but i'm hoping there won't be a next time.  it was pretty much the final straw for travel for me.  hoping i won't have to do as much this year as i did last year.  but we'll see.  it gets old living out of a suitcase.  at least the good thing is i have a ton of hyatt, hilton, mariott and usairways points now.

I used to travel to Japan, Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, and Korea for work.  I started hating it after a while and left.  I loved not travelling right up until I ran out of reward points/miles.  Now I want to travel more again.

Suicide Girls > *  Thank you Amy you win the internets for the the day

haha... thank you!

Lmao well it obviously isn't tamp because it clearly says RAMPA

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You win!

2_zps7836a585.jpg