WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

I've stayed at Holiday Sands South every year. It's SouthEasternFoxBodies.com's host hotel. I had my fox in 2009 so I joined in on their fun. It's great though, because the parking lot is filled with Mustangs the whole week and HSS puts up signs that says reserved parking.

well we are going down on july 14 which is the sunday and coming back the next sunday. I know there should be 2 other cars and my car. a sonic blue termi, a turbo s197 saleen clone, and my procharged 04 gt. We might be able to meet in lexington if your going down the same day

My room is now booked! I cant wait to get down there!!!!!!!

Jealous! Wish i knew what my employment status will be then! If i can come for a few days i call shotgun on your couch

I got a room for just under 700 from Sunday to Sunday you should really roll down Detroit you could roll with us down

If I can I willl! Hopefully I should be getting a full time job on the coming month *knock on wood * so if that ends up working out, my car gets finished, and I can get the time off, I'll be there!

Man I wanna go just to be able to finally meet errrryone!

Then get your @ass in gear..still have 7 months to go lol... on a side note myself and a few others are gonna try and hit woodward next year so we will be in your backyard and that should give you plenty of time to get her done

yah!!! Do it up, I'm probably gonna actually get myself into Mustang Alley this year and then i'll have to figure out somewhere to go for the rest of the day but I know enough people to where I dont have to sit in the parking lot of Woodward for hours =D

For sure dude! I know the ins and outs of the area as far as where to stay and such! I'm about 30 minutes away from woodward but it's basically all freeway so i'm out there almost every weekend.

Edit: i'm gonna make a new thread for Woodward as not to clutter this thread!

Edited by Det_Riot

I will be there at least for Saturday's event. I just started a new job, so I don't know if I'll be able to make it for the rest of the week.