WildWillyWalker

Official Mustang Week 2013

Just got new wheel and tire for the tow rig ..... ready to roll

I'm still up in the air about dragging mine down there. I would really want to drive it but with 4.10's it's a pain to drive highway for me.

I have to find a truck to borrow to trailer mine there. No way in hell I'm driving it 11+ hours each way, lol. I drive it 3+ hours to Carlisle without a second thought, but Myrtle is pushing it for me.

I have a trailer lined up but the truck part is proving a bit difficult.

Also when you have this just sitting there staring you in the face it's hard to make up my mind. I mean it's there why not use it.

0EF996EA-F163-43A0-B0B3-C191EDF64229-14644-000003B6E5B0C910_zps37ea77de.jpg

Sent from Space

Steve deffinetly throw that stang on and go. I know Ill be trailering mine down, no shame there. Just to long of a drive to not trailer it.

@dan...If no one loans ya a truck just rent one. you dont need it the hole week just rent for the ride down and then for the ride back lol.

Steve deffinetly throw that stang on and go. I know Ill be trailering mine down, no shame there. Just to long of a drive to not trailer it.

@dan...If no one loans ya a truck just rent one. you dont need it the hole week just rent for the ride down and then for the ride back lol.

I've already looked into it, the trucks only cost $20 a day but they charge you 59 cents a mile...1200 miles = $708...that's a no-go. I haven't been able to find a truck rental place without mileage charges. Still looking.

sounds like i should rent my truck out ?
or help your boy out lol

BTW Troy havent talked to ya in a bit but are you planning on bringing a vehicle?

Hmm... Troy, any chance of this? I could give the truck a full detail when I get home from Myrtle maybe? I could even take it to Mineral Rob for a full buff/detail. For real, if you'd consider it I'll work something out with you to sweeten the pot.

Better do it before its to late sucka, im at value place right up the street from the circle track where they have the auto cross etc. Its $300 for the entire week with two beds a fridge and mini kitchen area

Link me to this place. that sounds Muchh better than 800-1200 at HSS

No prob, idk how it is now but a few years back it was a decent spot for the money.They only rent weekly rates I think were there sunday to sunday or some crap. Nice car wash up the street and not far from all the activities

hmm... Troy, any chance of this? I could give the truck a full detail when i get home from myrtle maybe? I could even take it to mineral rob for a full buff/detail. For real, if you'd consider it i'll work something out with you to sweeten the pot.

troyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So I've been working on a business card here and there to put on my car at Mustang week and this is what I came up with. It's a little different approach that I think might get some people to check us out. Let me know what you guys think!

businesscardsmall.jpg

The rusted metal areas will be printed on the business card...the idea was to make it look like a sketch of my car drawn on a piece of old paper on a work bench in the garage. The back of the card will list the full web address of my build thread.

I'm going to make another that is just a general business card for the site to give to you guys to hand out down there, but I thought the design above would be good to stick a bunch on my car in the window track or wiper cowl, etc.

Holy shit that's fucking epic. How hard is it to change the car on that? :ideas: I like it man it looks awesome!!

It's all saved in layers in photoshop, wouldn't be too tough...although you'd have to supply your own sketch of your car lol. I drew that sketch myself a while back.

The colors of the forum logo can be changed pretty easily to match car colors also. ;)

So I've been working on a business card here and there to put on my car at Mustang week.

Does this mean youve procured a truck to get it down or what. Im not gonna say my car wont make it as its still early in the game but if its not ready and you still havent locked in a truck Ill tow it down with my truck. I know thats a lot of ifs at this point but we gotta represent somehow lol

Thanks guys! The idea came to me when thinking about people having build photo albums in their trunks/engine bays, and thinking how that is pretty outdated and nobody has time to look through an album at a show anyway. So I thought why not kill 2 birds w/ one stone, get some traffic to the site and let them check out my build if they're interested. :thumb:

Does this mean youve procured a truck to get it down or what. Im not gonna say my car wont make it as its still early in the game but if its not ready and you still havent locked in a truck Ill tow it down with my truck. I know thats a lot of ifs at this point but we gotta represent somehow lol

That's a negative, it's a no-go on Troy's truck. I spent about 2 hours last night hitting up websites of every car rental company and equipment rental company in the area and I got nowhere. Most of the car rental companies that offer trucks to rent all say they aren't available in any of the Pittsburgh locations, and I couldn't find an equipment rental place that even has pickups. The only place I have heard of in the area that rents out trucks was U-Haul (not sure how because I couldn't find trucks available in Pittsburgh on their site) but they are cost prohibitive with their $0.59 per mile charge ($700+ just for mileage, then add $20 a day and fuel costs :faint2: )