Venom351R

How do I remove this Fíng Babylon search engine from being my home page?

Im so fed up w/ this stupid thing. Its a common issue with firefox and other browsers but I cannot get this damn malware removed. I have tried all the steps that I have found online and everytime I close out all my pages and open a new one it is set to the Babylon search page. I have tried the About:config for firefox and changing the value, I have tried doing a full system scan, I have tried removing the file from the C:. Nothing shows up in the Add/Delete programs either. I'm at at a loss. I was able to remove it from being my default search engine but I cant get it removed from being my home page

HELP!!!

I down loaded spybot S&D. It fond some Babylon malware it removed some but there is others it cant remove. It says I must run as an administrator to preform this action. So I click run as admin and it gives me the same message. I log out and go into my admin account and it gives me the same message and the malware is unable to be removed.

idk if it'll help but i usually use malwarebytes anti-malware

I used this to hard delete mine also you can basically quarantine files for ever with it .... it was a pain in the ass .... not worth downloading Google chrome ever again

The D3V

I hate that babylon crap, I've tried everything as well and it still keeps popping up. I tried the safe mode delete, changed my default and preferred search engine, manually removed the original program, and some other things I can't remember as well that I read online. Uninstalling/installing didn't work either.

Just got around to trying it in safe mode and it got rid of it thank you!!! Went into the C: and deleted the Browser Manager folder. None of the options I found online suggested safe mode at all so thats why I had not tried it. Will deff use it more often on future stuff.

EDIT: Those videos were pretty funny lol

Edited by Venom351R