Bullitt

Thanks/Like/Dislike Button

You now have the option to Thank, Like, or Dislike a post. At the bottom of each post these three options show up. Enjoy and big thanks to Steve for the tip on the mod.

You now have the option to Thank, Like, or Dislike a post. At the bottom of each post these three options show up. Enjoy and big thanks to Steve for the tip on the mod.

Whoot whoot

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Does this work on tappatwat too?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't know I haven't tried yet, but I would imagine it doesn't. It may work on the mobile version but I haven't checked that yet either.

Did you see which post it was? haha

I was scrolling down then accidentally hit dislike, then read the post, the went 'oooohhh shit'.

So i figured if i liked the post, it would cancel out. BUT NO, now it says i liked and disliked the post.

It's gone for right now. We are working on something :D

Oh darn! ... I had a moment where I thought I was nuts for thinking there used to be a "dislike" button.

I like the idea of a dislike button, They need one on FB to!
we will be bringing it back but we had a accidental hit on it and right now we do not have the option to unclick a button and we have them set up to give rep and take rep away.

whats the difference between the like and thanks?

You may post a picture of your car and I will Like it, but if you post a tech tip I would thank you for it. Get it?

How does the rep work ?

same way as a like or thank button, look down and you'll shee a sheriff badge icon by the report icon, if something is that cool or you just feel like wow that was pretty cool you can give rep, if it's garbage you can dislike it, the difference is you can leave a comment with rep where the thank/like/dislike button you can't.

i cant see who gave me my one rep LOL
in the upper right corner hit settings, your rep will pop up there.

Guest mustang_gtchick
Lmao, you need like 100 points to win somthing. How you gona win with a random ass 36 points...

how about a cool spider ring?