Tony

coolant reservoir relocating????

That looks Awesome^^

Good job sir! :yo: :drinktothat:

Lol wish I could say it was mine but its not my work. Just trying to show tony how sweet a mod motor can look when cleaned up properly.

Brian if you were closer Id gladly help you out but for now I can only give some advise over the net.

Dont be scared its not that bad to due. My first time around the bay took about 2 months to complete. This time around about 100 or so hours. Far cry from 3 years. My present redo not only includes a bay rework but also new motor some exterior mods, new fuel system minitub and narrowed rear, rework of the interior and some other crap. All in all about a 14 month build if I meet my july deadline. May take some longer as Im pretty retarded when it comes to getting crap done, May owe that to my ocd lol. As for your car tony, its beautiful all around. The only thing missing is a clean and detailed bay to put it over the top. With that said a little motivation for ya.

DSCF0641_zps47de091c.jpg

that motor makes me feel tired, lolol! i really wish i had your skill level rich, cause i would def have an engine bay to compete with some of the ones i've seen from you. i'm just simply going to clean up some excess stuff, paint the v/c's, maybe the pi intake. i also would like some nicer pulleys and while they are off paint the timing cover and shit in the front of the motor. that is about as far as my skill level will allow..haha! btw i cant fn wait to see what you're lookin like come july!!!

that motor makes me feel tired, lolol! i really wish i had your skill level rich, cause i would def have an engine bay to compete with some of the ones i've seen from you. i'm just simply going to clean up some excess stuff, paint the v/c's, maybe the pi intake. i also would like some nicer pulleys and while they are off paint the timing cover and shit in the front of the motor. that is about as far as my skill level will allow..haha! btw i cant fn wait to see what you're lookin like come july!!!

Well as far as pulleys go try here http://store.wazees.com/Category/5-1996-1998-mustang-46l.aspx

They are what I run and are top notch not only that but mikes a great guy to deal with.

Painting and cleaning things up go along way. I would also suggest cleaning up vacume lines as ford did a terrible job routing them. Dont know if your gonns tackle a wire tuck but this is one of the best things to clean things up. It does take time but is really simple.

wow, those pulleys are perfect. all billet and shit, not even that expensive. that def made up my mind about the coolant tank relocating. it's gone, lolol. after looking and looking, and following AALLLL of the vacuum lines and wires, i am actually starting to see more & more ways to hide or reroute a lot of that.

it's gettin serious fellas. thanks for the link opal :)

rich can you lengthen vacuum lines? meaning is it ok to have a longer line for any vacuum to travel? am i making sense, lol? i know a lot of the wires i can lengthen with no issues. still the same connection, but i'm not sure if it would cause any kinda problem extending vacuums.

Vacuum is vacuum it doest care about length. Not sure if mod motors run a vac tree like the 5.0s do, but if they do getting rid of it and pulling vac strait from the intake to the required accessories is the best way to go.

i know of 3 vac lines that run into the plenum. they are red and mine were brittle plastic. i actually broke them just trying to pull them off the plenum. so i rerouted them and they are now long as hell, lolol. but hidden :) hey, thats a start, lol. i hate the one that runs from the cai over to the drivers side valve cover. my next little project. found an elbow that will help me to maybe run it behind my plenum instead of across the intake mani. looks like a fn garden hose laying on top of the manifold, lol. thats gotta go.