Forcefedhatch

My DIY turbo kit, for those who may wanna try.

Well an update, finally lol... Decided in between rust repair, tuning, etc.. That is finish the exhaust fab work.. I went to autozone and grabbed some 2.5 to 3" header collector reducers..

The reason were using these are for the flanges and gaskets only..

This will mate the downpipe to the exhaust..

qy6udedy.jpgpezazaqa.jpg

Once it's all test fitted, tack weld it all into place, remove the exhaust, and final weld it all..

Tacked up..

7enabate.jpg

Final welded..

atu6uze9.jpg3utahaza.jpg

.... The downpipe is next To final weld, pics of that up soon.. Then it'll be ready for VHT high temp paint, and installation on the red car..

Sent from my iPhone

Good im ready ti see it. I was gunna build my own for my 5.0 but a new investment fell in my lap. But ill still have a turbo car (2.3 turbo) with about 350-400 hp in a merkur. So once my hci is done on my 5.0 it will stay like that for a while. Good to see you are almost done and cant wait to see the final with numbers!!!!! Great job bro man!!

Warning : TO MUCH AWESOME

Ty sir!, it would be making alot more progress, but in spending daddy dagger time lol, my 2 year old on her birthday collapsed with a seizure, and since then I'm making as much extra time as possible for my princess!!

Right before she had it, on Saturday..

ehy6e3ad.jpgy2u6atu3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Forcefedhatch

Dude i know how that is two days after mine turned two she had seizures she had the roto virus and the dehydration cause them. Shes all well and good now but id rather stick my head in a hornets nest than go through that again

I finished the kit, then sold it to pay for vacation lol.. But the person who bought it will be sending me installed pictures, as well as dyno and track video, he just finished the exhaust yesterday actually lol.. So I'll be updating the thread as soon as I get that end of it, with final install and numbers :)

Sent from my iPhone

Gotta do my hci now haha gettin my headers cleaned and coated and its game on! It wont be my first turbo build but my first on a v8 and im still thinkin of goin sc over turbo. Atleast on the stock block hahaha