iRoush

The Official Go-Pro Video Thread

67 289, swapped to a 347 just three days earlier, c4 car. Pretty stock car but its a slow go...

And a good friends BB Velle

Taken with 2 different GoPro3 (both white) used both GoPro App and WiFi Remote.... Personally the app reached about 350ft where the remote had a stronger signal and I felt had much better control over the camera and less "refresh" time

[MENTION=280]Schiffy[/MENTION], most of the videos I have were done with my regular camcorders. he only GoPro videos I have are of your car,, and [MENTION=448]PapaSmurf[/MENTION] car at the track. Hopefully next spring we can all get together to do some rolling shots of the cars

matt

Did this time lapse with mine when I saw a store was going through. Wish I wasn't limited on the sight line by the roof and neighbors house to see the clouds roll by. Its cool in the beginning the clouds/weather was blowing north till the storm hits and blows everything east. I did this to try out the time lapse mode. It took a still picture every 5 secs for I forget how many hours now. I ended up with 1500 pics I think.