82zephyr

Daily Driver? Nah Super Sleeper Build

no update really the car have been giving me trouble with starting. ive been thru 2 starter solonides and 2 starters. but now it seems to be good. i guess i just had bad parts.

now news with the motor i was going to get. well the a$$h0l3 sold the trans out from under me. which erks me so much i hate liers and people who back out of deals. ive been telling the guy ill pick it up from his house for the last 2 weeks and he just keeps giving me bs excusses. so now im looking for another motor and trans. but i found a svo mustang on cl so im just trying to find the money so i can pick it up,

no update really the car have been giving me trouble with starting. ive been thru 2 starter solonides and 2 starters. but now it seems to be good. i guess i just had bad parts.

now news with the motor i was going to get. well the a$$h0l3 sold the trans out from under me. which erks me so much i hate liers and people who back out of deals. ive been telling the guy ill pick it up from his house for the last 2 weeks and he just keeps giving me bs excusses. so now im looking for another motor and trans. but i found a svo mustang on cl so im just trying to find the money so i can pick it up,

There's a t56 swap on Motown right now that you probably need to pick up!

well i found a svo stang with some fire damage but its running and driving that im tryingto save for and pick up. if i do get this car im going to take everything off i need then part out everything else.

but the fiance is also trying to get us to move out of my parents. so im going to try and push for the zephyr build. but worst case scenario the zephyr may have to wait till tax season next year.

if we didnt have my daughter and my fusion the zephyr would have been finished eariler this summer. but oh well i love my fusion and i greatly love my daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

You will NEVER meet a bigger Fairmont/Zephyr fan than me.

thanks i loved these cars. everyone around here call it ulgy and that i cant make nothing out of it. but i tell them just wait till it done then judge it

so im having a running issue now. i can clean the plugs put them in it will run great for a little while drive around the block them when i idle it will run like shit and stall out then when i pull the plugs again their black. from carbon. i have double platinum plugs new cap rotor distributor ignition module and a the carb tp spacer and spacer to intake gasket. in my chiltons manuel says the idle fuel richment is preset. so i believe my problem is that its running too rich and i have no idea how to lean it out.

so 2 weeks now and the car has not moved 1 inch. its just sitting dead in the drive way. im stumped on whats wrong but i think its in the carb. so next month im ordering a carb from summit. and if that dont work then idk. id guess it would be 5.0 time.

What if I told you I have an EXTREMELY good running 89 5.0, complete spark plug to spark plug, throttle body to oil pan, accessories, with the belt still attached, and a 50k mile t5, with an aluminum flywheel, and brand new Ram Powergrip clutch. Freakishly complete...

so 2 weeks now and the car has not moved 1 inch. its just sitting dead in the drive way. im stumped on whats wrong but i think its in the carb. so next month im ordering a carb from summit. and if that dont work then idk. id guess it would be 5.0 time.
What if I told you I have an EXTREMELY good running 89 5.0, complete spark plug to spark plug, throttle body to oil pan, accessories, with the belt still attached, and a 50k mile t5, with an aluminum flywheel, and brand new Ram Powergrip clutch. Freakishly complete...

Love is in the air <3 ..you two will make a great couple <3 ...no homo

Man that would be awesome but I dont have a ton of money for this badass motor. I have a 2 1/2 month old and tons of bills so tha5s where all my money goes. I work 6 to 7 days a week 60+hours and its hard. But message me maybe I could try and work something out

- - - Updated - - -

Man that would be awesome but I dont have a ton of money for this badass motor. I have a 2 1/2 month old and tons of bills so tha5s where all my money goes. I work 6 to 7 days a week 60+hours and its hard. But message me maybe I could try and work something out

Message me.

Well last night me and my dad got an idea for the zephyr. My package should arrive by next week. Its something alot of people did back in the day

- - - Updated - - -

Well last night me and my dad got an idea for the zephyr. My package should arrive by next week. Its something alot of people did back in the day

lol u better kid ;) but nope its something the older generation might remember. but anyways im in contact with a guy who has a 85 thunderbird turbo coupe. i just have no truck or trailer to go pick it up from westland. its a steal at the price hes acking. i just hope nothing it too majorly messed up with it. he said it does over heat.

- - - Updated - - -

heres a sneak peak 20130826_203212_zps539c503a.jpg

and heres a cool mustang cobra that came in the shop. it makes some mega power. 1000hp at the fly wheel and 850 to the wheel. at i think 20 to 30 psi

20130711_152706_zps6d350c71.jpg

20130711_152659_zpsfe91ee40.jpg

I can get a truck from my dads buddy but when I contacted uhaul they want to do a inspection on the truck the day before rental. And they want some other bs info about the car im towing

WTF? ..try a different uhaul.

I can have a dodge ram 2500 ctd at your door any day.. Pm me

Posted via Topify using Android

but the only issue is a trailer. the trailer we all mainly use the plate got lost picking up a car in georgia. si he has to get a new one and hes been too busy lately to go his classic car got hit im the drive way from a pizza delivery boy.

Idk what to do with this car anymore. When its cold half the tine it runs and idles good. But when it gets warm it idles like crap. Im thinking its a carb but I cant get a oem carb anywhere. U ordered one from summit and they held my money for a month and said that they cant get the carb I ordered.

Idk what to do with this car anymore. When its cold half the tine it runs and idles good. But when it gets warm it idles like crap. Im thinking its a carb but I cant get a oem carb anywhere. U ordered one from summit and they held my money for a month and said that they cant get the carb I ordered.

Hmmm thats super strange. Especially odd that summit doesn't have the carb you need.

Sell it to me cheap...

You don't need another project...

The only carb for my car they can get is a computer controlled carb

This car never came with a computer for the powertrain.

And if u were some how able to talk me into s3lling it u wouldnt like my price

And if u were some how able to talk me into selling it. I gurantee u wouldnt luike my price.

- - - Updated - - -

God damn idk my phone is messing up my posts on here.

But the car runs somewhat right now. But its just been parked in my drive way for like the last month or 2.

My dad recently had a seizure so the car is on the back burner since he cant drive till around next year now

well its official the zephyr is on craigslist for sale. its going bye bye and so is my fusion i need a cheaper car so i can buy a house. its been a very hard decision to make but it has to be done. if anybody is interested here message me

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/4235342511.html

:'( super sad to hear man! Life's a bitch

Posted via Topify on Android