F8L GT

Let's see those undersides

Haha, if I can inspire others to get their cars neat and tidy underneath, I've done my part to help improve the mustang scene, lol.

Other than just looking nice, it really is WAAAAY easier to work on everything under there since things aren't all rusted up. Plus you don't roll out from under the car covered in filth, everything is much cleaner. Mine was pretty bad when I got it, I remember when I did the Pro-Kits out back, I couldn't get the rear LCA bolts out, I ended up having to cut the head of the bolt and the nut off on both sides with a torch because the bolt was rusted solid to the inner sleeve of the bushing. It took me a full day to install those springs, haha. I've had just about every bolt off the car at some point by now so I rarely run into those kind of problems anymore thankfully.

My cars never seen snow, salt, or rain (except if it was on the trailer). Mines clean, but not pic worthy lol. Now I want to make it worth looking at lol. I really like the red and wish I would've painted my brace red to match my upper control arms.. looks like I'll be going it now lol