Forcefedhatch

Post your stuff here for the sn95source video!!

Someone brought up the idea of creating an sn95source video for YouTube, streetfire,etc.. Just to get some more public traffic flowing.. So right now we are needing any high res pictures, and clean video clips of your rides in action(30 sec. max, just the main action sequences) if its editable(non YouTube,raw vid file can be sent to det_riot Bryandreid1990@gmail.com)

Burnout,racing,donuts,good exhaust clips will do great. Needs clear audio and video quality. Not necessarily HD but at least HQ. Use of video will be at our own discretion for quality and content. This means post what you want but the final decision is up to the moderators and those putting the video together.

So go for it peeps, post up!! Ill be adding mine soon!!

Sent from my iPhone

Edited by Det_Riot

y8ana7uj.jpgmu9azera.jpghehu9yma.jpgu5aqape2.jpgy6e6y2et.jpgsuqy4y2u.jpgevegugeq.jpg

http://youtu.be/N-sqdfYF_QI

http://youtu.be/vhxWZUxDIDk

These are my old ones, but ill be updating with new very soon, and with the red car turboed..

I know the vids aren't much lol and need editing for sure.. But it's nice to remember a few years ago lol..

Sent from my iPhone

Since I use to make youtube videos back in the day, i'll just throw in my .02

- Video should be at least 1280x720 (youtube HD)

- Pictures should be fit to fill entire video (ugly black background looks dumb, but so does stretching the picture to fit so don't do that either)

- No pussy music (they're muscle cars for gods sake)

- Music should stop when a video pops up. No one likes exhaust clips/car videos where all you here is music.

- Have nice clean transitions between slides/photos

- Intro should be epic. (take notes:

)

Keep the pics flowing in guys! If you can post links to the high res, largest res photos, it'd be appreciated since the forum automatically resizes pictures that are too large IIRC. So a link to the flickr page, photobuckets, or whatever you use works!

Also updated first posts =] thanks for throwing this together chris!

Thanks for the Add and there are some gorgeous cars here. Here is my girl. '98 GT.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1760[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1761[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1764[/ATTACH]

I know that parking lot ;). Welcome aboard, clean car!

Keep the pics flowing in guys! If you can post links to the high res, largest res photos, it'd be appreciated since the forum automatically resizes pictures that are too large IIRC. So a link to the flickr page, photobuckets, or whatever you use works!

Also updated first posts =] thanks for throwing this together chris!

No prob man..

Sent from my iPhone

Well here is my photobucket gallery: http://s116.beta.photobucket.com/user/MsakingTapeMan/library/race%20car

Also, as you know, I have tons of video. If you would like I can send the files to who ever is putting it all together, but I wont be able to do it until I'm home... if my internet is working. I've had no phone or internet since feb. 29th, supposedly being taken care of soon.

Here is a link to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Feason87/videos?flow=grid&view=0 I have a shit load of raw video files from my GoPro.

Dan I swear I'd sell my Bullitt and anything else I needed to own that car but not until I had a garage and a daily driver. This was my background for the longest time as well as my google homescreen before they did away with user pics.

unled19520.jpg

^ Thanks Steve! I think that pic is one of my favorites of all time, I forgot about it until I was looking for pics to post in here.

Owning this car hasn't been all fun by any means though, it's been a lot of work, stress, money etc. I've about thrown in the towel many times, but I always seem to get a second wind after walking away from it for a couple weeks or so. It's finally getting to the point where the work is paying off. It'll never be 100% done, because every time I look at it I have a hundred new ideas running through my head but it's at least it's finally checking a lot of the boxes in the list I have in my head, lol.

^ Thanks Steve! I think that pic is one of my favorites of all time, I forgot about it until I was looking for pics to post in here.

Owning this car hasn't been all fun by any means though, it's been a lot of work, stress, money etc. I've about thrown in the towel many times, but I always seem to get a second wind after walking away from it for a couple weeks or so. It's finally getting to the point where the work is paying off. It'll never be 100% done, because every time I look at it I have a hundred new ideas running through my head but it's at least it's finally checking a lot of the boxes in the list I have in my head, lol.

keep doing what you are doing this car is a work of art I can't see how it can get much better but I'm sure you will find a way. :first::hail: