itsblown93

what gears do you run?

I have a set of 3.90s waiting to go in with the rest of my rear end components. I can't wait.

Updated 7/18/2012 after having the following installed:

Moser 31 Spline Axles

Detriot TrueTrac LSD

Strange 3.90 Ring and Pinion

FRPP Install Kit

FRPP Diff Girdle

Royal Purple Gear Oil

It's awesome.

Edited by Brian

Yeah I've had these parts for a couple years now. Been slacking. I think I've found an installer so maybe soon. Just have to find out how much.

Hopefully they don't whine or make noise.... Being 3.90s and not FRPP makes me worry.

I run a 4:10. Really make driving the car a lot more fun. At first I ran an aode with 3k stall and a 26" tire and now I'm running a T5 and a 275/60 radial. It depends on ur setup but don't fear the gear!

I've got 3.73 in my car. I'm pretty happy with them at the moment. If I got boost I think I'll knock it down to 3.55s

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I drove my friend's 5spd car with 4.10s, it was a lot of fun for the little time i drove it but it's not something I'd want to live with. Now with the blower I couldn't imagine a lower gear than what I have.

I've had a lot of gears over the years. The stock 2.73, 3.27, 3.55, 3.73, 4.10. Like I said before the 4.10's have been my favorite. I always thought they were to much for the street until I took the plunge and tried them and they are awesome. Probably not the best for a daily driver but for what I use mine for they work out really well. I also run 31 Spline Moser axles with an aftermarket girdle