95riosnake

The almighty EPIC engine bay thread

Morten, any information on the car attached to this setup? Looks like there's a build thread for it? I love me some build threads.

Sorry no, the pictures were posted on a Facebook page, it didn't say any info about the build.

^ I honestly don't know what that engine is, but that's why it's awesome lol. I couldn't imagine building something like that... I mean I think 94-95's are hard to get parts for sometimes, finding parts for something like that engine would be like trying to order some unicorn horns, haha.

lol, well the good news for me after looking closer..the 2 coilovers are NOT attached to the front of the engine! cause that would of really had me f'd up for a long time!

lol, well the good news for me after looking closer..the 2 coilovers are NOT attached to the front of the engine! cause that would of really had me f'd up for a long time!

6926801175_e96e9e6189_z.jpg

Shelby did it with the series 1 haha

Some under construction badassness... absolutely sick and rare Arizona Speed & Marine cross ram intake with a custom ITB setup from old Penske Indy cars, all sitting atop a 502 BBC.

IMG00071-20110303-1822.jpg

10-8-2012shoppics010.jpg

10-8-2012shoppics011.jpg

Some under construction badassness... absolutely sick and rare Arizona Speed & Marine cross ram intake with a custom ITB setup from old Penske Indy cars, all sitting atop a 502 BBC.

IMG00071-20110303-1822.jpg

10-8-2012shoppics010.jpg

10-8-2012shoppics011.jpg

Holy fucking sexy. Are there videos of this beast???

Holy fucking sexy. Are there videos of this beast???

Nah not yet, the car is still being built...here's a link to the build thread for it:

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=37940

I spend far too much time browsing build threads on Lateral-G.net and Pro-Touring.com... gives me expensive ideas...some of which I succumb to lol.