F8L GT

The Dan Mod lol

• Moderators
I want to do that same thing to my fuel tank cover and straps. Black tank with white straps. Or stainless steel straps. You continue to do really good work!!

I want to do red straps, but need to find a replacement clip that the bolt screws into since my snapped. That made it a real bitch to mount the tank again.

Im in a dilemma with the control arms. The hardware they come with is 1/2" which is what they used up to 98. from 99+ they went to a little larger hardware. Dont know if I want to drill out the bushings for the larger hardware or tighten the piss you of the hardware when i put it on. Team Z only lists one control arm for all fox chassis.

Im in a dilemma with the control arms. The hardware they come with is 1/2" which is what they used up to 98. from 99+ they went to a little larger hardware. Dont know if I want to drill out the bushings for the larger hardware or tighten the piss you of the hardware when i put it on. Team Z only lists one control arm for all fox chassis.

Was it a 1/2 then up to a 5/8 or something?

I was planning to get that CHE brace when I had an SRA then the plans changed to an IRS. I really like how the brace has a built-in jacking point under the pumpkin.

Also makes a good tie down point

Looks awesome, great job on everything!

My opinion on mudflaps aesthetically is hell no. If you're adding them to protect your paint from rubber that is a good enough reason, but I still hate the look of mud flaps lol.

It would definitely be a form vs. function situation

I really wanted to find molded bullitt flaps but I found these while taking my seat tracks off my fox seats. As you can see, my tires are super wide and they throw a lot on the bumper

IMG_0332.jpg

If you need them to protect the paint then that makes sense, I just have never liked mud flaps on mustangs.

Maybe they could be painted to match the car? Unless they're rubber, can't tell from the pic.

Looookin ca-leeeaaaaaan! I don't think I'd ever be able to do just part of my underside. My car off would take ovr

Trust me, with warm weather and a killer sponsor deal coming up, you would

Trust me, with warm weather and a killer sponsor deal coming up, you would

Lol this is fair :) BTW off in my last post was supposed to be ocd. And warm weather? Didn't you guys just get like feet of snow?