Tony

Progress made on my bags...

nice vid, looks so horrible all the way up lol
1 thing is certain! no one will ever see me riding as high as that, lol. wanted to get a video of the crazy suspension travel these cool ride bags offer. hooooly shit. they def get up, lol.
Awesome man! And I am very jealous of the spacious shop you have there.
my best friends place. well actually his old mans but i have pretty much built every suspension on every vehicle i've had there, lol. his dad does metal fab. there. he has huge breaks so when i tried to make a switch panel he let me use one. holy shit, lol. cutting a piece of stainless on a huuuge metal break is like a 50 ton boulder dropping next to ya, lolol. i quickly went back to my little jig saw.

lol, i need a camera that takes good pics easily. mine takes good ones with a lot of light but crap in low light.

i put my wing back on this mourning while it snowed, lol. so heres another awesome quality pic of that :)

DSCF5896_zps5f1a8f8c.jpg

looks mint. i have to admit it would be very cool to be able to lift the car up for steep driveways, speed bumps, etc. I'm kinda stuck when it comes to that but I feel like the look is worth it. for now.

Looks so sick tony! Get yourself a better damn camera!
man i am lost when it comes to cameras, lol. i thought this fuji camera i bought would take great pics but not in low light w/o the flash that just distorts the hell outta colors etc. i will though asap
looks mint. i have to admit it would be very cool to be able to lift the car up for steep driveways, speed bumps, etc. I'm kinda stuck when it comes to that but I feel like the look is worth it. for now.
that plus having it ride better is great. slammed on coils is pretty hardcore in these cars, lol. get the right kit ryan and you can hide everything...no one would ever know unless you adjust them, lol. the only thing vissible on my setup is the 2 gauges and tank. i coulda hid those also if i wanted.

nobody thought the pic of just my legs hangin out was funny? :frown:

Looks like some of those stuffed props that old dudes stick under their cars/in their trunks at car shows lol.

had a stupid valve stick on me today. think i got it though. had some shards of teflon tape stuck in the plunger. annoying though when it's 18 degrees outside