Schiffy

Help!!! Coilovers question.

How the car riding anyway? I cant sit mine that low the strut bottoms out lol Thats more of a drag friendly spring to so I hope your not planing to carve corners :)

Car is riding great... Does make some springy noises if that makes sense. Nothing I'm worried about though...

ga6ygemu.jpg

With this ride height, I was able to take a speed bump head on, no scrape (I went slow and tested it yesterday to find out)

Yea I get the same spring noise in and out of the dip at the bottom of the driveway.You will get used of the poping and creeking sounds you here on occasion.As long as it sits good and rides nice thats all that matters not to mention 15-20lbs off the nose of the car :)

Car is riding great... Does make some springy noises if that makes sense. Nothing I'm worried about though...

ga6ygemu.jpg

With this ride height, I was able to take a speed bump head on, no scrape (I went slow and tested it yesterday to find out)

Check the area where your front springs pass into the shock tower. It is very common for the coil to rub against the frame. Especially when using a long soft coil like a 14". They can bow sideways slightly and make contact.