iRoush

How To: iRoush's Guide to putting your SN95 on a diet

How difficult was it to remove all the AC equipment. I am wanting to do mine since I dont use it and AC lines are leaking.

took me a matter of 20 minutes to have it all out. My a/c was already drained though, if your's isn't completely, be careful.

took me a matter of 20 minutes to have it all out. My a/c was already drained though, if your's isn't completely, be careful.

No idea why.... :look:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There's a tool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes there's a fuel/ac line disconnect tool you can get at NAPA or other parts stores. Personally, i just ripped the lines clean off since I have no use for em anyway.

Well my Lines are leaking and I already had shop drain the freon. I have 2 disconnect tools but I still cant them apart. I will just need to cut them off I guess.

careful cutting them near the fuel line... that's why i just went hulk and pulled mine off at the firewall, to avoid risk of fire.

yes there's a fuel/ac line disconnect tool you can get at NAPA or other parts stores. Personally, i just ripped the lines clean off since I have no use for em anyway.

Or they were broke already. :look:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Bit of an update to this as my car was weighed at the last event. Came in at 3020lbs with a 3/4 tank and me out of the car. Not too shabby, my minimum weight for the class was 2750lbs but with the new k-member I'm adding my minimum weight has to be 3025 so I'll need to add some weight to the car!