Venom351R

Playstation 4

• Moderators

2015 for me lol and that was the first one for me since like maybe 05?  It was fun and I'm sure I'll play it from time to time but meh.  MLB the Show FTMFW

I needed something two player and it was on Amazon's Deal of the Day last week for $40... couldn't resist.  I'll gladly take suggestions for other two player games.  I think Rory McIlroy PGA Tour might be my next one when the prices come down a bit.

What is the general consensus on The Last of Us?  It's on Amazon for $13 download right now.

Until dawn was a great game I loved it. Jumped into the new raid yesterday its pretty tough. We never finished it after 9 hrs I had to stop. Going to try to finish it monday. I have the check point close to the end.

Until dawn was a great game I loved it. Jumped into the new raid yesterday its pretty tough. We never finished it after 9 hrs I had to stop. Going to try to finish it monday. I have the check point close to the end.

We made an attempt at Worlds First on Friday and I had to stop at the 3rd Boss due to obligations but man this raid is no joke. I'm really enjoying the new DLC it actually feels like it should now, love the interaction with the NPC's the amount of quest that they added and the new UI is awesome.  Wish this is what they would of given us last year, now if they just open the world up the way it was suppose to be so that we can get out there and explore.  

The sword was easy, the Black Spindle not so much, so glad I'll never have to do that mission again.

Here is just a little game play w/ it. Cant wait to try it out on Oryx.

Good deal!  I dont have the Hung Jury yet. The only new exotics I have is the Black Spindle, the Sword the Titan specific auto rifle from the gunsmith and the Boolean Gemini. I need one more calcified fragment for the final step of the Touch of Malice

• Moderators

Good Lord, I am way behind.  I quit playing for the longest time because I couldn't find anything to do past 32 and now this...  Gonna have to buy all three expansions when I get my new account sorted out.  My account was hacked last week, so I filed an investigation with PayPal to get my money back.  Evidently doing this will get you banned from PSN.  So I got hacked, PSN refunded my money to my wallet, PayPal got it back to my account, and I got banned.  WTF?

I have none but I'm also 287 light level and can't get a crew to do the new raid for the life of me

Its b/c your below 290, that's the starting point for the new raid light level. Once your 290 or 292 people wont have as many issues getting into groups

Good Lord, I am way behind.  I quit playing for the longest time because I couldn't find anything to do past 32 and now this...  Gonna have to buy all three expansions when I get my new account sorted out.  My account was hacked last week, so I filed an investigation with PayPal to get my money back.  Evidently doing this will get you banned from PSN.  So I got hacked, PSN refunded my money to my wallet, PayPal got it back to my account, and I got banned.  WTF?

Wow that really sucks. Maybe your account was closed b/c it was compromised? I dont see them as punishing you b/c your account was hacked but either way thats a hit

• Moderators

I dont see them as punishing you b/c your account was hacked but either way thats a hit

No seriously... they did.  Here's the transcript (I'm not serious about selling my PS4...):

Mauricio: Thank you for waiting Chris, I was verifying the account for you and could confirm that it has been banned due to a charge back, the debt amount is $246.39. This is the reason why you are unable to access the account.

Mauricio: To get the account unbanned you will need to pay the debt by providing PSN cards. You can contact us again once you have them so we can redeem them under your account. We will be happy to help you.
You: I see.
You: Those charges were due to a hack on my account, and PayPal getting the funds back to my bank account.
You: Sony put them in my wallet and PayPal applied chargebacks, so my account should net zero
Mauricio: That is correct, I could confirm the funds were returned to the wallet. But in this case the funds in the wallet were disputed, that is why the debt must be paid.
You: The funds in the wallet were not disputed.  They should not have even been spent in the first place... hence PayPal was involved.
Mauricio: I understand, in this case the refund was processed to the wallet but the charges were still disputed, this is the reason why the account is automatically banned.
You: OK.  So that means I've lot whatever time is left on my PS+?
Mauricio: Don't worry, the content is still available in the account. You will be able to access all the content again once the debt is paid and the account is unbanned.
You: That's just it... that's not happening.  The money is back in my bank account where it belongs.  It is not going to sit in my PS wallet to rot.
You: I'll be selling my PS4 and enjoy gaming on another system.
Mauricio: I understand, I'm really sorry you feel that way. We appreciate your understanding.
Mauricio: But we will be happy to help you if you wish to pay the debt. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
You: I'm sorry you feel I understand, because I don't
You: My account was hacked and I got banned.  Seems contrary to what should have happened, doesn't it?
Mauricio: This is just the normal process, once the funds are disputed in an account then the account is banned automatically. It's important that you safeguard your information.
You: No one had my information other than myself, not even my wife.
You: Seems I should be giving your company the same advice...
You: being part of one of the largest information breaches in the country and you're giving me advice on security.
Mauricio: I understand, but there are only two ways that someone can get access to another's SEN account.  Either the owner of the SEN account physically inputs their account information onto another's console.  Or, an owner shares their account information with another player online to share downloaded games, add-ons, maps, etc.
Mauricio: I'm really sorry that I'm unable to modify the process for you. Feel free to contact us again if you wish to pay the debt.
Mauricio: May I offer you assistance with something else?
You: there is no debt; not sure how you don't understand this.
You: Unless you're going to un-ban me, there is nothing you can do for me.  I will be sure to relay my customer "experience" to everyone I know.
Mauricio: I'm really sorry that I was unable to help you with this. Thanks for contacting us today.

• Moderators

wow thats a raw deal, did you try talking someone outside of just the chat?

This is the third "person" I've talked to... same answer every time.  They also skirt the issue of providing me with a supervisor's contact information.  So, I lose all my trophies and characters and such... whoopty doo.  The part that irritates me most is that I've lost the remaining seven months of PS+ and will have to repurchase.  I've already started a new profile and will start my Destiny character over again this weekend.  Added benefit though is that I can finally get my login name spelled correctly!

Your destiny stuff will save. A guy who I watch the live stream of had his name reported as offensive and they banned his account he had to start a new one all all of his Destiny stuff was in tact

Good deal!  I dont have the Hung Jury yet. The only new exotics I have is the Black Spindle, the Sword the Titan specific auto rifle from the gunsmith and the Boolean Gemini. I need one more calcified fragment for the final step of the Touch of Malice

my bad.. in the vid it looked like your primary was hung jury. I got a few exotics. I want to get my exotic sword..but its looking to be a pain in the ass.

Well that's good news if the case!  I'll find out for sure this weekend.

I honestly think it's saved to the username but I'm sure either way Bungie might be able to help if it doesn't work.

You should get something that levels you quick with TTK and if you have RedBull codes that will help too.

• Moderators

You should get something that levels you quick with TTK and if you have RedBull codes that will help too.

Something that levels me quick?  Redbull codes??  

I still have to buy the first two expansions, let alone TTK lol.

Something that levels me quick?  Redbull codes??  

I still have to buy the first two expansions, let alone TTK lol.

When you buy TTK with the 2 expansions they give you a consumable that levels you to 25 or something like that automatically.  Also Destiny Redbull cans have a code for a special quest line and a xp booster.  I was 34 when TTK came out did the bounties for the day popped the xp booster and turned them in and was 39 lol.  If I see you on this weekend I'll hit you up in chat and explain more.

my bad.. in the vid it looked like your primary was hung jury. I got a few exotics. I want to get my exotic sword..but its looking to be a pain in the ass.

It was, that was my bad. I kept hearing about how good the gun was and did not even know I had it lol. But I want to buy the one from dead orbit it has firefly on it

Dont go crazy on redbull codes. I was level 40 before i was done all the story missions