Venom351R

Playstation 4

Still have it this was taken last weekend.

null_zps8d9aeac9.jpg

Summer time hit and I bought this and it took away a lot of time from wanting to do much with the Cobra.

null_zpsa5e6acf6.jpg

I did have the tune worked on a few times. Its picked up about a solid 2 MPH in the 1/4. Ran it early this summer and hit a 12.6@110 after a previous best of a 12.5@108 and had the tune worked on again after that but never did make it back to the track or to the dyno to see what it is actually putting out. Developed an annoying power steering leak and I did not feel like doing anymore wrenching on it especially after I got the bike but I'll pick up where I left off next spring.

If I still had my bike mustang would forever be in pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw the PS4 for the first time today as well, its out on display at GameStop and Best Buy.

null_zpse7e38084.jpg

null_zps1a9d4928.jpg

null_zps930f1e4e.jpg

null_zpsca265153.jpg

I'm hoping I can pull this off I would hate to have to cancel my pre order. I still have no idea what game I want first but I think it's between AC and BF4.

Those are the two games I have. I have yet to play BF4 b/c the install has taken so long but Ive been playing the hell out of AC IV, what a beautiful game and the PS4 is just plain awesome

Those are the two games I have. I have yet to play BF4 b/c the install has taken so long but Ive been playing the hell out of AC IV, what a beautiful game and the PS4 is just plain awesome

so everything worked out and I got AC4 and wow I stopped to play BF4 at my boys house Saturday other than that it's been AC for me. Love this game I'm about 11% into it because I find myself trying to find all the treasure and doing all the side stuff as well as the story. I felt like a fool on Friday because I couldn't figure out how to turn the damn thing on. Finally broke down and opened the user manual, lol asked my boy on Saturday when I went to house to game it up on BF4 and he said the same thing so I guess I wasn't the only one. I do like how the controller lights up a different color for each player, the sound that comes out of them is incredible and they actually feel good in the hand. Still getting use to the analogs being side by side but I am happy with the PS4 so far with my one game lol.

Is anyone else not too excited about the future ramifications of a 500Gb PS4 when the games are going to come in around 20Gb-60Gb each? Having to tear into your console to give it more memory right off the bat is bullshit IMO. They say the memory is expandable, but you'll have to buy, in essence, memory sticks. F that. Playstation hopefully will wise up soon and offer something like an upgraded version with more like 2 terabytes of memory.

I'm glad my wife and I were not able to get in on the preorder, I'd rather let all the kinks be ironed out with the first batch before I buy one.

ive always been in the group of waiters, once everything gets figured out in 6 months or so, and they release a different version then I might bite finally and get one. until then, ill let everyone else complain about the problems and get one thats on par with where it should be.

Is anyone else not too excited about the future ramifications of a 500Gb PS4 when the games are going to come in around 20Gb-60Gb each? Having to tear into your console to give it more memory right off the bat is bullshit IMO. They say the memory is expandable, but you'll have to buy, in essence, memory sticks. F that. Playstation hopefully will wise up soon and offer something like an upgraded version with more like 2 terabytes of memory.

I'm glad my wife and I were not able to get in on the preorder, I'd rather let all the kinks be ironed out with the first batch before I buy one.

You cant upgrade the memory in the system, it has 8GB and thats what you have the entire time. You can upgrade the HDD up to 1.5 TB

- - - Updated - - -

so everything worked out and I got AC4 and wow I stopped to play BF4 at my boys house Saturday other than that it's been AC for me. Love this game I'm about 11% into it because I find myself trying to find all the treasure and doing all the side stuff as well as the story. I felt like a fool on Friday because I couldn't figure out how to turn the damn thing on. Finally broke down and opened the user manual, lol asked my boy on Saturday when I went to house to game it up on BF4 and he said the same thing so I guess I wasn't the only one. I do like how the controller lights up a different color for each player, the sound that comes out of them is incredible and they actually feel good in the hand. Still getting use to the analogs being side by side but I am happy with the PS4 so far with my one game lol.

I just beat the game yesteday, had about 20 hrs into it doing the main story line and a few side mission stuff. Deff upgrade the Jackdaw its a huge help for taking out bigger ships later on in the game like the MAN O WAR ships some of which are still to tough for me to take out depending on what level they are but I'm not far from having the ship fully upgraded either. Upgrade the armor on the ship and the side cannons and then work on other things like the motor strength b/c that is good for taking out ships from a distance and when you have to take on Forts. There is still so much left to do in the game even after beating it. Im still only at 47% of the trophys and 61% of the game so I have a lot left to do. I just beat all the forts last night some of them are quite tough the most southern one has 9 towers on it but just keep circling around it, if you stop in front of it and try to blast them w/ your side cannons you will take on a lot of damage.

Overall it was a great and fun game to play, the open world is just endless b/c there are so many locations to explore and now I can so more freely w/ all the forts conquered b/c it takes away the red sections of hazardous areas to travel in

Edited by Venom351R

You cant upgrade the memory in the system, it has 8GB and thats what you have the entire time. You can upgrade the HDD up to 1.5 TB

I mistakenly said memory, obviously if the HDD was 8GB you couldn't even install a game on it lol.

Upgradable to 1.5TB from playstation or is that aftermarket, warranty-voiding style? My wife and I upgraded our PS3 ourselves because it was old enough we weren't worried...I'd have a tough time opening up a brand new PS4 lol

- - - Updated - - -

I just beat the game yesteday, had about 20 hrs into it doing the main story line and a few side mission stuff. Deff upgrade the Jackdaw its a huge help for taking out bigger ships later on in the game like the MAN O WAR ships some of which are still to tough for me to take out depending on what level they are but I'm not far from having the ship fully upgraded either. Upgrade the armor on the ship and the side cannons and then work on other things like the motor strength b/c that is good for taking out ships from a distance and when you have to take on Forts. There is still so much left to do in the game even after beating it. Im still only at 47% of the trophys and 61% of the game so I have a lot left to do. I just beat all the forts last night some of them are quite tough the most southern one has 9 towers on it but just keep circling around it, if you stop in front of it and try to blast them w/ your side cannons you will take on a lot of damage.

Overall it was a great and fun game to play, the open world is just endless b/c there are so many locations to explore and now I can so more freely w/ all the forts conquered b/c it takes away the red sections of hazardous areas to travel in

I'm 17% complete with the story as I play a little bit of the story line but then I get on a find all the items kick. Like the last two days I have everything in Havana except two chest and that is because one I can't figure out how to get to the and the other looks like it's in a building that I can't enter. Hell I just hacked my first 3 computers yesterday if that tells you were I am at lol. I love it man I have no sense of urgency to beat it right away as there is just so much to do that I can't get bored playing it truly a remarkable game. Hell I haven't even touched multiplier yet or the female yet (don't remember her name) I keep meaning to add you to my friends list but I turn it on and go straight to gaming then remember I wanted to do that once I come back to this thread lol. I'll just add you via the PS app during lunch, if I remember lol.

I mistakenly said memory, obviously if the HDD was 8GB you couldn't even install a game on it lol.

Upgradable to 1.5TB from playstation or is that aftermarket, warranty-voiding style? My wife and I upgraded our PS3 ourselves because it was old enough we weren't worried...I'd have a tough time opening up a brand new PS4 lol

Sony has stated that it can be upgraded with any 2.5 laptop HDD, does not have to be a sony specific HDD or approved by them as far as I know but cant go higher then 2.5 TB

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 17% complete with the story as I play a little bit of the story line but then I get on a find all the items kick. Like the last two days I have everything in Havana except two chest and that is because one I can't figure out how to get to the and the other looks like it's in a building that I can't enter. Hell I just hacked my first 3 computers yesterday if that tells you were I am at lol. I love it man I have no sense of urgency to beat it right away as there is just so much to do that I can't get bored playing it truly a remarkable game. Hell I haven't even touched multiplier yet or the female yet (don't remember her name) I keep meaning to add you to my friends list but I turn it on and go straight to gaming then remember I wanted to do that once I come back to this thread lol. I'll just add you via the PS app during lunch, if I remember lol.

I rushed through the single player but only so I could get that out of the way to finish up eveything else on the game. There are a few places I have 100% completed. Ive tried the multiplayer once so far but have to much fun just playing the open world in the reg game. Getting the platinum trophy does not seem to hard but getting 100% game completion may be a bit harder.

PS4 does voice control as well and you are not required to have the camera either.

http://ps4daily.com/2013/11/ps4-voice-commands/

Ive known this for awhile but just saw something on it again so I figured Id post it up. No word yet on if the voice commands will work w/ any head set or just the ear buds that plug into the controller. Would be awesome if it worked over a blu tooth head set.

Why was this not a big major thing advertised about the PS4 your say? Because the PS4 was built as a gaming system to play games and its focus is on games and the hardware inside of it is meant for playing games. Whereas the XB1's main focus has been on TV and voice commands, sure it plays games but it seems like a secondary after thought. Just my opinion.

Just an FYI to get 100% game sync and 100% game completion it is 2 different things. 100% game sync is doing all the optional objectives in each mission. 100% game completion is doing all of that plus everything in the game as far as assassination contracts, locations visited, and the most time consuming thing of all which I am doing now...... collecting all amanus fragments, letters, buried chests and opening every single treasure chest on the map and under water

Just an FYI to get 100% game sync and 100% game completion it is 2 different things. 100% game sync is doing all the optional objectives in each mission. 100% game completion is doing all of that plus everything in the game as far as assassination contracts, locations visited, and the most time consuming thing of all which I am doing now...... collecting all amanus fragments, letters, buried chests and opening every single treasure chest on the map and under water
I have both outfits, I only have one tavern left to find (Kingston) I have one more island to go to get my fragments, I found all the letters and I have just over half of the tresure chests found. When I got off last night I was at 92%. Trophy wise there are some I have to figure out how to get as I think they were story related. You can compare them next time you get on to see what I have. I made my profile for online and downloaded the new DLC for Blackbeard last night so I have that, the girl and once they release Awale DLC to do still. This game is just awesome and I will be bummed when I have nothing left to do lol.

What is your name on there again so I can look you up? I'm at 99% of the game I have one treasure chest left to find. You have 19 maps you collect and the last 3 you earn by collecting them w/ Kenways fleet down in the lower decks of the ship. I have 2 trophy's left which are the online ones ( the level 55 and All Rounder trophy ) and I'll have the platinum on this one. I got side tracked by playing Contrast today lol, pretty fun and unique game actually. Free with PS + cant beat getting free trophy's !

E38018AF-6169-4473-99E6-887B4883C236_zpslxeesjwb.jpg

What is your name on there again so I can look you up? I'm at 99% of the game I have one treasure chest left to find. You have 19 maps you collect and the last 3 you earn by collecting them w/ Kenways fleet down in the lower decks of the ship. I have 2 trophy's left which are the online ones ( the level 55 and All Rounder trophy ) and I'll have the platinum on this one. I got side tracked by playing Contrast today lol, pretty fun and unique game actually. Free with PS + cant beat getting free trophy's !

E38018AF-6169-4473-99E6-887B4883C236_zpslxeesjwb.jpg

xxBlkBullittxx

Ok so I have been caught up on Multiplayer and am now level 23. I got all but the last treasure chest. I need to go back to the main sequences to knock out those that aren't 100%, killed the top 2 legendary ships yesterday so the bottom two are left. I only have the UK left to unlock on my routes for my fleet. When i logged off yesterday the main page said 95%. Getting to level 55 doesn't seem to be the hard part its the last trophy that sounds like it's going to be a pain. So Contrast is good? I keep thinking about downloading it but don't know. I got Warframe and that game is hard to control I also downloaded Resin? but have yet to play.

Going back to MP I love Domination and Artifact Assault and Wolfpack is pretty cool. I hate the earbud though as I can always hear myself and it's hard to hear other so I don't get on chat much till I look into getting a good headset.

I thought that was your name but I was not sure, Ive added so many new ones since the PS4 has been out. Wolfpack is the fastest way to level up as long as you get into a good group who can get to level 25 during the match. Its always a crap shoot if you get in w/ a good group or not. You got the hardest Legendary ships out of the way the bottom two are cake compared to the top two.

Contrast was good for a free game, its controls can be a little weird at times but overall I thought it was a pretty cool game. Its only a few hrs long and I just played it to get some more trophy's lol. I'm on level 33 now and getting to 55 is not my biggest concern but getting the All Rounder trophy is. Ive been keeping track and making sure I use all the ability's that are listed for the trophy when I get them and Ive also already played every game mode. I'm really hoping that trophy pop's before I get to level 55 so that I'm not going back after trying to figure out what I missed. Oh yeah........

99D00E25-F92E-431B-989B-330A4D125F3A_zpsr8wxwg7n.jpg

I thought that was your name but I was not sure, Ive added so many new ones since the PS4 has been out. Wolfpack is the fastest way to level up as long as you get into a good group who can get to level 25 during the match. Its always a crap shoot if you get in w/ a good group or not. You got the hardest Legendary ships out of the way the bottom two are cake compared to the top two.

Contrast was good for a free game, its controls can be a little weird at times but overall I thought it was a pretty cool game. Its only a few hrs long and I just played it to get some more trophy's lol. I'm on level 33 now and getting to 55 is not my biggest concern but getting the All Rounder trophy is. Ive been keeping track and making sure I use all the ability's that are listed for the trophy when I get them and Ive also already played every game mode. I'm really hoping that trophy pop's before I get to level 55 so that I'm not going back after trying to figure out what I missed. Oh yeah........

99D00E25-F92E-431B-989B-330A4D125F3A_zpsr8wxwg7n.jpg

Ok so I have all but the bottom left ship. His damn armor and his mortars are a PITA, all my spots are unlocked for the fleet so I should get the last map for the treasure soon, my last WP group we got to 25 back to back so that was cool. I D/L Contrast the other night and played it for a bit so that took time away from AC then last night I finally got a chance to play Freedom Cry so that took time away from my main story. I have not been keeping track of what abilities I have been using. I really need to look and see what I need and mark off what I have used. Congrats on a 100% Sync.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67749469

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-ps4/trophy/74281-All-Rounder.html

What did you think of Contrast? I want to get Freedom Cry as well but I have told myself that I'm not moving onto to do anything new until I get that Platinum Trophy. Freedom Cry got a 7 rating on IGN but I want to play it just for the trophys lol

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/705969-assassins-creed-iv-black-flag/67749469

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-ps4/trophy/74281-All-Rounder.html

What did you think of Contrast? I want to get Freedom Cry as well but I have told myself that I'm not moving onto to do anything new until I get that Platinum Trophy. Freedom Cry got a 7 rating on IGN but I want to play it just for the trophys lol

It's not bad. I played the first scene? The map is a decent size on FC I have enjoyed it so far but I need to focus on the main story again. thanks for the links.

Double XP weekend on Assassins Creed this weekend.

well its advertised as double XP but its not working that way for me at this time.

yeah I didn't see how it was double xp, I played only a little bit this weekend, well enough to get 2 levels, got all my ledgendary ships out of the way now I just need to finish some other stuff then it's focus on 100% with the story then back to multiplayer. I did get 100% on Contrast last night.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

761AE59D-DF70-4F41-AF78-E2A04F284BA0_zpslfem8zys.jpg

congrats.

Thanks Steve. Yeah I saw you playing Contrast, it was a different kinda game I liked it. It was so awesome to see that Platinum trophy pop. I was in the middle of a match and I had received enough points to get to level 55 even though the match was not over yet to calculate everything and the level 55 trophy popped mid match and then the platinum right after it and it was such a feeling of accomplishment. Ive been working on the Freedom Cry DLC now.

Getting all of those treasure chests, shanty's and fragments can be quite time consuming.

For the rope swing trophy do not use the rope right next to the cannon that you can can use when you board ships. There is another one on the first platform that you reach when you climb one of the masts, use that rope instead.

Getting all of those treasure chests, shanty's and fragments can be quite time consuming.

For the rope swing trophy do not use the rope right next to the cannon that you can can use when you board ships. There is another one on the first platform that you reach when you climb one of the masts, use that rope instead.

story sync is at 98% soon it will be multiplayer only. Oh and the rope swing. I used just that one by the cannon and not even on purpose and got the trophy so this whole time I needed one more to complete the damn trophy.

Congats Bullit! 

For the All Rounder Trophy just keep track of what weapons you have used and what abilitys you have used. You dont not need to get kills with abilitys or weapons you just need to use them ( often times using a weapon goes along w/ getting a kill but I think you see my point) I'll be finishing up the Freedom Cry DLC probably today or tomorrow.

Congats Bullit! 

For the All Rounder Trophy just keep track of what weapons you have used and what abilitys you have used. You dont not need to get kills with abilitys or weapons you just need to use them ( often times using a weapon goes along w/ getting a kill but I think you see my point) I'll be finishing up the Freedom Cry DLC probably today or tomorrow.

Nice I am going to use your link you gave me and make a list on my phone that I can check off as I go for the next 30 levels.  I need to get my boy on so I can finish the discovery mode on wolfpack too.  

I did Discovery mode by myself. Its not to hard just take your time. There is a page in the settings once your in multiplayer that will tell you what game modes you have played b/c it breaks them down by your avg score for that game mode and your highest score so when going for the All Rounder Trophy you can use that as a guide as well if you cant remember what modes you have or have not played.

I finished the Freedom Cry DLC today w/ 100% even though there are chests and locations I have not gone to but the 100% sync only counts towards the story and doing all the side objectives. I was going to finish up the rest of the stuff anyway but I dont get anything for it so I'll prob move on back to BF4 and finish the single player and getting more trophy's for that game. That should keep me busy until something new comes out this spring.