Venom351R

Playstation 4

Ive been debating on getting season 2 episode 1 of the Walking dead now or waiting until the release all the seasons of season 2 and getting it as a package like I did with season 1. I'll prob end up getting it season by season until more PS4 games are out. There is still that game and then DLC content for The Last of Us (when it is released) that I want to play on the PS3

Ive been debating on getting season 2 episode 1 of the Walking dead now or waiting until the release all the seasons of season 2 and getting it as a package like I did with season 1. I'll prob end up getting it season by season until more PS4 games are out. There is still that game and then DLC content for The Last of Us (when it is released) that I want to play on the PS3

I'll get Walking Dead as soon as it's available as I gave my daughter my 360.  I wiped my hands of xbox the second the pissed on veterans and I got my PS4.

I want a PS3 just for The Last of Us.  I really want to play that game lol.

The Last of Us is FING AMAZING!!! That's the only way it can be described. But.......... Hold off on buying a PS3 unless you can get one for really cheap b/c Naughty Dog has been asked on a few occasions on their twitter page if The Last of Us was coming to the PS4. The first response was NO....They were asked a second time and their answer was... We'll see. So there appears to be some bend in their response but also Naughty Dog is currently busy with the new Uncharted game and the other half of the team is working on another project that is not yet know, perhaps a new IP. But anyway yeah you have to play The Last of Us some way sometime some how.

The Last of Us is FING AMAZING!!! That's the only way it can be described. But.......... Hold off on buying a PS3 unless you can get one for really cheap b/c Naughty Dog has been asked on a few occasions on their twitter page if The Last of Us was coming to the PS4. The first response was NO....They were asked a second time and their answer was... We'll see. So there appears to be some bend in their response but also Naughty Dog is currently busy with the new Uncharted game and the other half of the team is working on another project that is not yet know, perhaps a new IP. But anyway yeah you have to play The Last of Us some way sometime some how.

yeah last I saw they said no but I swear if this comes to PS4 I'm going to be a ghost lol.

I gave up on Battlefield 4 on the PS4 yesterday. The game is just to broken for me to even finish it. This is the downloaded digital version of the game. It plays fine on the PS3 ( b/c it runs off the disc) for me but once again for the third time I tried to complete the single player story to get more trophy's but once again at some random point in the game it crash's on me and the save data file gets corrupted and it erases my game data and I have to start over all over again. I finished the game up on the PS3 yesterday and got a lot more trophy's then I had before and will be working on a few more today. One thing I will say is that switching from the Dual Shock 4 back to the Dual shock 3 sucks lol. The DS4 is so comfortable and feels so much better then the DS3 and I really liked the DS3 a lot.

lol I have been playing it as I needed something different.  I beat it once so I have been going back trying to get the trophies for like getting so many points per level.   I only had the crash error once but nothing that erased my data as a whole just what I was working on.  I missed the singapore trophy by get this........

25 POINTS........ a single headshot..... ugh back at it later lol.

I missed one as well by 25 points, not sure if it was that one or not. I was so pissed. It was the one where you end the level by blowing up a few tanks then you get on the boat when the EMP goes off.

Oh on a side note you can use the DS4 w/ the PS3 it just had to be plugged in.

I missed one as well by 25 points, not sure if it was that one or not. I was so pissed. It was the one where you end the level by blowing up a few tanks then you get on the boat when the EMP goes off.

Oh on a side note you can use the DS4 w/ the PS3 it just had to be plugged in.

that was the map. Sucked. Still trying.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm currently finishing up some Trophy's on some PS3 games that are not to hard to get that I missed before or ones that were glitched like defeating zues in GOW II b/c I beat the game but trophy for defeating him never popped for me so I got that again last night and I'm getting a few others in this game. Waiting to hear some release dates on some new PS4 games but in the meantime I'll do what I'm doing now and give BF4 on the PS4 another try. It seems to glitch when I play for a long period of time so maybe if I just play in short bursts it wont glitch on me and I can get though it and get more trophys for the PS4 version. 

I'm currently finishing up some Trophy's on some PS3 games that are not to hard to get that I missed before or ones that were glitched like defeating zues in GOW II b/c I beat the game but trophy for defeating him never popped for me so I got that again last night and I'm getting a few others in this game. Waiting to hear some release dates on some new PS4 games but in the meantime I'll do what I'm doing now and give BF4 on the PS4 another try. It seems to glitch when I play for a long period of time so maybe if I just play in short bursts it wont glitch on me and I can get though it and get more trophys for the PS4 version. 

Well daughter had a 2 hour delay this morning so I tried it again.  Dude you know when the elevator opens on the wrong floor I got off a really good magazine before Irish pushes me and landed 375 points off that.  Well needless to say of all my friends (including you lol) I have the top score and nailed two trophies from it.    Oh if you didn't know the new DLC is out for AC4.

I know exactly where you mean, I'll have to try this area again and see if I can get it. Still wrapping up some GOW II Trophy's at the moment. I'll have to check the AC4 DLC, I knew Freedom Cry was out b/c I beat that but there is also another one that seems to be just built around multiplayer, I dont have much interest in getting that one if there is another one that would be cool.

Little sales update

http://gamerant.com/ps4-console-sales-vs-xbox-one/

Prediction : Nintendo pulls the plug on the Will U by the time this generation is over or..... Nintendo hangs up its hat as a gaming console for the next generation.

I know exactly where you mean, I'll have to try this area again and see if I can get it. Still wrapping up some GOW II Trophy's at the moment. I'll have to check the AC4 DLC, I knew Freedom Cry was out b/c I beat that but there is also another one that seems to be just built around multiplayer, I dont have much interest in getting that one if there is another one that would be cool.

Little sales update

http://gamerant.com/ps4-console-sales-vs-xbox-one/

Prediction : Nintendo pulls the plug on the Will U by the time this generation is over or..... Nintendo hangs up its hat as a gaming console for the next generation.

Tip when you do this go through the whole elevator scene and as soon as it opens up aim for the two on the left and sweep left to the guy in front,  soon as the elevator door closes pause, check your score if you didn't rack up 200+ I would restart check point as it will restart you where you need to push the button to call the elevator.  Once you clock a nice score pick a nice accurate weapon and just start taking everyone out.  Try to get some melee kills in there for the bonus score.  

I am working on Singapore next.  I need the dog tags and weapons from there plus the trophies (2).  I will do this till the end go with a new ending for another trophy then just replay the last scene do the final ending and nail the 2 trophes for that then all I should have left is the MP stuff which I will try to get in on.  

As far as AC4 goes here is how the email described it.  I assume you have the season pass so this will be free for you.

Hnrbaks.png

I saw you playing GOW lately figured you were doing some trophy clean up.

Ahhh it is a new DLC, Ill have to see how the trophys look before I get it. I dont have the season pass. The trophy's Ive been getting for GOW are ones that glitched on me when I first played through the game ( or ones that I never got that I should have ). I have one other to get on this play through before I stop it and start over again on a different play through. The one I'm doing now is a bonus one where you get to keep all your upgrades from your previous games so all of the Phoenix Feathers and Gorgon Eyes are not present and just Red orb chests (so thats 2 trophys I cant get on this play through until I do a new one). There are also Chests called UBER chests ( 3 of them ) that I will get on the next play through. Pretty much played the hell out of Assassins Creed so until that new DLC is out I dont have much to do w/ that one and I still have BF4 as well and I do want to try and get more of the trophys on the PS4 b/c as of now I have a lot more for the PS3. Looking forward to some new games, I knew there would be a slight drought after launch but that always happens plus its the time of year that not many games release anyway. 

I thought about it but one of my co workers ( the only other one w/ a PS4 ) has Need for Speed so I think I'll borrow that from him if he wants to borrow Assassins Creed from me.

I redid that Mission and got 11,600 points, you still beat me out by 175 points but I got the trophy at least. I dont know how I did it but I got 550 points at the elevator, pure shit luck

I redid that Mission and got 11,600 points, you still beat me out by 175 points but I got the trophy at least. I dont know how I did it but I got 550 points at the elevator, pure shit luck

haha yeah the first time I did it I got like 225 and I was like screw it I am going to try for more.  Well 6 tries later I finally got the 375 and was like ok it's not as easy as I thought.  I did by NFS and it's not bad, pretty nice break from everything else.

screen shots of my 2015 ( I drove this for a little bit but my race car, at this time, is a 458 Spyder and my cop car is a GT-R.

5u3s.jpg

go78.jpg

Looks pretty sweet, I'll try and get my hands on it from my co worker once hes done w/ it. I'm sure he would like to play Assassins Creed Black Flag. Still waiting on some release dates for some new PS4 games. After I'm done getting trophy's w/ BF4  and maybe a few more with my God of War games I'll be out of games to play. There is some DLC coming out for The Last of Us so I will get that on the PS3 and there is also that other DLC for Assassins Creed coming out soon to so I might have enough to get me by until the next PS4 game I want comes out.

Dice is also releasing a BF4 update starting tomorrow so I hope this will fix the issues Ive had w/ the game. I started playing it again today and so far no big issues yet but hopefully once the new patch is out it will fix the crashing of the single player game.

Yeah I have Dying Light and Watchdogs on pre order.  I ran into the crash issues on BF4 in single player the other day myself keep crashing at the same spot so NFS has helped as I need a break from my Plat on AC4 and the crash was annoying on BF4 and I don't really feel like multiplayer on that right now as I have heard horror stories there as well.  NFS is cool as it logs you into rooms with other players so it's a single/multiplayer game with out having to go back and forth between the two, unless you don't want to be in a room with others.

I had the BF4 single player crash on me once today but it didnt erase my data like it has in the past. I'm almost back up to where I was in the game before I lost everything on the PS4 version. I did beat your score on Kunlun Mountains :D

well I finally beat BF4 on the PS4. Only crashed one time during the whole play through today. Still some of the alternate ending trophy's to get and I missed one gun that I have to go back and get but overall I'm almost done w/ this game as well. Not to sure how much I'll play the multiplayer beyond what I already have. 

Oh BTW might want to also check my score on the last mission ;)

Looks like I wont be able to play the China rising expansion pack. I was wondering why it was not working for me ( it should be since I already entered the code once I got the game ) so I did a little searching and this is what I found.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news/battlefield-4-ps3-to-ps4-china-rising-code/

This is my exact situation, PS3  to PS4 upgrade and they are only going to allow china rising if your a premium member on your PS3 or PS4 and there is no way I am throwing more money at the feet of EA. They have ruined so many good games, they drove Madden into the ground by locking down all content by buying all the rights to NFL licenses and now they are killing the BF series by deaths by a thousand paper cuts. I think Dice is a good game company but they can only do so much when they are under the thumbs of EA. Ive hated EA for a long time and this just adds fuel to the fire and they have been voted worse game company for awhile and for good reason. My PS4 will not see any content released by EA. Its as though they do what it takes ( in most cases of games other then the obvious broke BF4) to make the game good and acceptable but never take the extra step to make the game great. When was the last time EA had a game at the top of the running for Game of The year? They dont b/c they never want to rise to that level they just do what it takes to push their games out the door so that the mass's deem them as ok or acceptable and this goes for their racing, Sports and shooter games.

There is a difference between a game developer Dice and the Publisher EA and while Dice is responsible for actually making the game much of it still lands at the feet of EA. They are the ones who are releasing the game and set dead lines and set budgets. Dice can only work within the parameters given to them by EA and this is the same for every game developer / Publisher relationship. But this is also why you see games that are first party games by a developer ( Sana Monica Stuido's ) rise to the top b/c they are owned by Sony and there is no way Sony wants a broken game releases w/ their name on it and there studio name on it. But with EA they dont care. Uibsoft ownes the devloper who made Assassins Creed Black flag ( Ubisoft Montreal ) and that was a great game and Watch Dogs is looking excellent as well. Overall EA does not care that BF4 was released as a broken game b/c they still have their yearly cash cows of sports release's and racing games and they know that by next year people will buy BF5 in the mass's...well not this guy. I'm so done w/ yearly cookie cutter shooter games I want something with more time and effort and forethought put into like how The Division is shaping up to be. 

I had the BF4 single player crash on me once today but it didnt erase my data like it has in the past. I'm almost back up to where I was in the game before I lost everything on the PS4 version. I did beat your score on Kunlun Mountains :D

That is where I left off on my trek to finish trophies and get Dog Tags and Guns missed so expect that to be challenged.

well I finally beat BF4 on the PS4. Only crashed one time during the whole play through today. Still some of the alternate ending trophy's to get and I missed one gun that I have to go back and get but overall I'm almost done w/ this game as well. Not to sure how much I'll play the multiplayer beyond what I already have. 

Oh BTW might want to also check my score on the last mission ;)

Challenge accepted.

Looks like I wont be able to play the China rising expansion pack. I was wondering why it was not working for me ( it should be since I already entered the code once I got the game ) so I did a little searching and this is what I found.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news/battlefield-4-ps3-to-ps4-china-rising-code/

This is my exact situation, PS3  to PS4 upgrade and they are only going to allow china rising if your a premium member on your PS3 or PS4 and there is no way I am throwing more money at the feet of EA. They have ruined so many good games, they drove Madden into the ground by locking down all content by buying all the rights to NFL licenses and now they are killing the BF series by deaths by a thousand paper cuts. I think Dice is a good game company but they can only do so much when they are under the thumbs of EA. Ive hated EA for a long time and this just adds fuel to the fire and they have been voted worse game company for awhile and for good reason. My PS4 will not see any content released by EA. Its as though they do what it takes ( in most cases of games other then the obvious broke BF4) to make the game good and acceptable but never take the extra step to make the game great. When was the last time EA had a game at the top of the running for Game of The year? They dont b/c they never want to rise to that level they just do what it takes to push their games out the door so that the mass's deem them as ok or acceptable and this goes for their racing, Sports and shooter games.

There is a difference between a game developer Dice and the Publisher EA and while Dice is responsible for actually making the game much of it still lands at the feet of EA. They are the ones who are releasing the game and set dead lines and set budgets. Dice can only work within the parameters given to them by EA and this is the same for every game developer / Publisher relationship. But this is also why you see games that are first party games by a developer ( Sana Monica Stuido's ) rise to the top b/c they are owned by Sony and there is no way Sony wants a broken game releases w/ their name on it and there studio name on it. But with EA they dont care. Uibsoft ownes the devloper who made Assassins Creed Black flag ( Ubisoft Montreal ) and that was a great game and Watch Dogs is looking excellent as well. Overall EA does not care that BF4 was released as a broken game b/c they still have their yearly cash cows of sports release's and racing games and they know that by next year people will buy BF5 in the mass's...well not this guy. I'm so done w/ yearly cookie cutter shooter games I want something with more time and effort and forethought put into like how The Division is shaping up to be. 

China Rising is just a MP EXP right?  I haven't even considered buying it as the horror stories I have heard are enough to push me away from spending more money with them.  I did BF4 over CoD because I heard that game just sucked, will I get it, yeah because my god son is on it but multiplayer FPS get so old with the BS, I get them for the single story and if enough friends are on then I'll play MP.  The Division looks good and I will be getting that when it comes out, but what we really need is Rainbow Six Vegas to come back.  Awesome story play and MP is awesome, I mean we use to play that for hours at a time because you have so many options.  Get a group of guys together and fight the computer, or enter into maps and make certain rules, i.e. sniper rifles only or the 50 yard line rule, that is a game I really miss.  

This should be an interesting year for games so until then I'll just rock out on NFS and finish up what I have.

I think it is just a MP map pack from what I can figure out from it. I cant wait for the Division that looks really good game play wise and graphics wise. Your right IMO COD is pure trash I hated on that game long before my displeasure w/ BF. I was really looking forward to BF and stuck up for it a lot over COD but both of these games are now stuck in a spiral cycle of their publishers driving the game into the ground. I really wish this cash cow would finish getting milked b/c these games are so redundant now. If you strip away the tanks and planes in BF and strip away the kill streaks and perks in COD what are we left with? The exact same crap product that is put out by EA and Activison. 

Made some good progress in some more BF4 trophys on the PS4 today. I'm working on the one where you have to win every round of multiplayer games. I have most of them done now just have a few more to do.

I also enabled this feature today on my PS4, its quite cool to control the PS4 with your remote on your TV. There is a HDMI setting you have to check off in the settings for it to work, as soon as I did I was able to use this feature. Now I can click input settings and click on the PS4 Simplink input and turn on the PS4 w/ out touching the remote or the system, Pretty cool little feature.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/321178-Controling-your-PS4-through-HDMI-(CEC-ARC-etc-)

I still have a few of the trophys I want to get in BF such as getting 20,000 points in Singapore. Currently I'm further ahead on trophys w/ the PS4 for BF4 then the PS3. Quite a turn around from what it was a few days ago. As far as the BF4 up date this is what the fixed.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/14/battlefield-4-ps4-patch-addresses-stability-and-bug-fixes-notes-inside/

Made some good progress in some more BF4 trophys on the PS4 today. I'm working on the one where you have to win every round of multiplayer games. I have most of them done now just have a few more to do.

I also enabled this feature today on my PS4, its quite cool to control the PS4 with your remote on your TV. There is a HDMI setting you have to check off in the settings for it to work, as soon as I did I was able to use this feature. Now I can click input settings and click on the PS4 Simplink input and turn on the PS4 w/ out touching the remote or the system, Pretty cool little feature.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread.php/321178-Controling-your-PS4-through-HDMI-(CEC-ARC-etc-)

I still have a few of the trophys I want to get in BF such as getting 20,000 points in Singapore. Currently I'm further ahead on trophys w/ the PS4 for BF4 then the PS3. Quite a turn around from what it was a few days ago. As far as the BF4 up date this is what the fixed.

http://www.vg247.com/2014/01/14/battlefield-4-ps4-patch-addresses-stability-and-bug-fixes-notes-inside/

going to have to look at this feature.  

yeah 20k is a pain that was what I was working on when the crashes started.  NFS has my attention right now but I need to get on my other two and finish them up.

I have not played it a lot since the update but it does seem to be more stable. Might actually be playable on a regular basis now but does not change how I feel about the whole issue over all

set my remote up last night awesome!!!  Just wish I could move it up my list of inputs so I didn't have to scroll through the inputs I don't use.  

I think those types of options will depend on what kind of TV you have. With mine the active input is pushed towards the front of the options to pick from. The HDMI Simplink for the PS4 is listed as second and if I turn on my PS3 it moves that input up in front of the order VS having to scroll thought my inputs and find it.

Got that pesky 20,000 points on Singapore trophy and also got the War Turtle trophy which is getting 15 kills w/ the RPG on that same map. Figured Id knock out both at the same time.

C107EAAB-6A40-4956-A8AA-89418F9551A6_zps

Just got the trophy Blood Wake ( 30 head shots on the South China Sea )

68BAD11E-71CA-4231-A727-CAA78FBEBB97_zps

Working on Infiltrator now which is 10 adrenaline kills on Tashgar. Once I get that all I'll have left is to beat the game on hard and 2 online trophys, Bomb Squad which is delivering 5 bombs on Obliteration and .45 old school which is 45 kills w/ the .45 1911. Did not really consider trying to get the platinum for this game but it could happen. 

Just got the trophy Blood Wake ( 30 head shots on the South China Sea )

68BAD11E-71CA-4231-A727-CAA78FBEBB97_zps

Working on Infiltrator now which is 10 adrenaline kills on Tashgar. Once I get that all I'll have left is to beat the game on hard and 2 online trophys, Bomb Squad which is delivering 5 bombs on Obliteration and .45 old school which is 45 kills w/ the .45 1911. Did not really consider trying to get the platinum for this game but it could happen.

just got war turtle but missed 20k

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

The key to getting 20K is group kills the part where you follow the tank and there is a over head walk way and enemy's up on that I went up on there and threw a few grenades and got almost 1000 points off that. Multikills and group kills are the best way. The part where you get pinned by the car on the bridge you want to have at least 15K at that part. I had about 15,700 by then and the rest was pretty easy after that. If you dont have 15K by then either start the mission over or try to make up for it. After you get pinned by the car and come back up on land there is 2 guys at the entrance of the sewer and I threw a grenade then and got another 400 points by taking them out so by the time I reached the hangers I was over 16K.

I unlocked all of the single player and multiplayer trophys except for beating the game on hard and 45 Kills w/ the .45 1911. I'm working on trying to unlock the .45 but it takes 35,000 pistol points to do so. Getting the trophy for delivering 5 bombs in obliteration was not to hard. The first 3 came pretty easy for me but the last 2 were hard as hell. You have to be aggressive and always go after the bomb and follow teammates that get it and hope they die close to the bomb plant site so you can pick it up and finish it. I got the last 2 on the same map. 

Well I decided to take the plunge and go for the Platinum trophy. I've hated BF4 so much since its launch that I'm going to get the plat out of pure spite. I just kept plucking away at each trophy and before I knew it I only had a few left. I figured the trophy where you had to deliver 5 bombs was going to be really hard and I figured that would be my road block but I got through it and did it pretty quick so that only leaves me w/ beating the game on hard and getting 45 kills w/ the .45 1911 but the hard part is unlocking the gun. Its just time consuming b/c it takes a lot of points to unlock it and its slow going w/ doing online match's with a pistol. Ive been doing domination b/c it has small maps which works out better when using a hand gun. Its hard just b/c your already behind the 8 ball b/c everyone else is using assault rifles and shotguns and all the kills have to be fairly close range. It does take a different approach to playing the game but it is fun. Its just going to be time consuming to get the .45 but it wont take that long to get 45 kills once I get it then I'll go through this bug ridden plagued game one more time on Hard for the Platinum. 

I have one more gun to unlock then I can unlock the .45 and work on getting the trophy. For anyone that wants to try for this trophy here are a few tips. Definitely play Domination. The other game mode maps are just to big to try and get kills w/ a pistol the smaller maps playing Domination help a lot. Despite tips that I read do not play on Hardcore mode. One tip said it was more easy b/c it does not take as much to kill someone which makes sense but having the mini map and to see where other players are is far more important. Once I got used to how to aim with a pistol I had a lot less bad miss's. Its still hard b/c anytime you encounter someone with a good bit of distance between you them that's a battle your not going to win. 

I have been capturing objectives as well but for the most part I'll by pass a flag if it means running someone down to kill them. I could careless if my team wins the match or not I'm after kills and points w/ the Pistol but the other side of the coin is that you want to match to last as long as possible so you can get more kills so I will do objectives as well. The problem w/ playing domination is that so many people treat it as nothing but TDM on a small map. More then once Ive seen other team mates by pass  objectives w/ no other enemy's around and just run right by a flag that our team needed to capture. 

Overall I avg about 500 points per match for my pistol upgrades. I get anywhere from 5-10 kills per match. Each new pistol unlock takes 5,000 points so w/ an avg of around 500 its about 10 match's for the next pistol upgrade. I figure it will take between 10-15 match's to get the trophy once I unlock the .45. The gun I've been using the whole time is the REX its a revolver .357 Magnum it takes 2 shots to kill someone unless its a head shot. Its a little slower shooting then a semi auto but it has a lot more knock down power. I have it equipped w/ the Ghost sites and 3 laser site. I cant remember how I got the gun it may have been a battlepack unlock. Its at the very bottom of the pistols category for the in game load outs. 

Cool video I found.

http://youtu.be/-kkMrZYNrt0