Venom351R

Playstation 4

Gave me an option to sign in using FB or twitter when I could not remember my password. It's saved in my home computer but apparently not in my phone.

I've never had beta access to anything other then BF4 / BF3. When do you get to try it out?

Gave me an option to sign in using FB or twitter when I could not remember my password. It's saved in my home computer but apparently not in my phone.

I've never had beta access to anything other then BF4 / BF3. When do you get to try it out?

I had beta access pc games before but this will be the first console game.   It just said early 2014 so hopefully soon.

Steve that sucks about losing your game save data. Like I said in the msg that happened to me 4 times. took me 3 times to try and beat the single player and even after I beat it and after the last patch I still lost it again but the weird thing was I did not even get a error message this time around I just went to try and get the 20,000 points on Singapore and the game save was gone. The last few trophy's I got I had to go through and start over again. Once I get the .45 trophy I have to beat the game on hard and I really hope it does not lose my data this time around. On easy its not that hard to blow through the game I can get through the game in a day but on hard I'm going to have to take my time a lot more, hell I thought some parts were difficult enough on Normal so I know on hard its going to be rough in a few spots.

Not sure if losing game save data is due to this, or a problem with EA. Will have to check my error code's on the PS4 when I log on again and see if this is what I was getting. If not then its still an EA / Dice problem. I have the latest software update.

http://youtu.be/A7QG6O3UV-8

Finally got it, the last 2 kills to unlock this trophy where the hardest I was having no problems getting kills w/ the .45 once I got used to it until the last 2 kills, took a whole 2 match's to get them just a thing of being at the wrong place at the wrong time over and over again but I got it either way. Now I just have to beat the game on hard and hope I don't get any corrupt files and have to start over at some point.

4A570031-0969-4D78-A772-D51AD6AF2FE5_zps

Here is what we have to look forward to in 2014

Also here is what we will have for a free to play game on PS4 in Feb.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/13/in-february-outlast-will-be-free-on-playstation-plus

Not PS4 related but the DLC for The Last of Us will be out on Feb 15th and can be pre ordered now.

You fags on cod ghosts? I'm out of work and play on my brother inlaws under my nephews account during the afternoons!

lol no I choose BF4 over COD, still might get it just to play with my nephew but I have not heard very good things about it.

Steve that sucks about losing your game save data. Like I said in the msg that happened to me 4 times. took me 3 times to try and beat the single player and even after I beat it and after the last patch I still lost it again but the weird thing was I did not even get a error message this time around I just went to try and get the 20,000 points on Singapore and the game save was gone. The last few trophy's I got I had to go through and start over again. Once I get the .45 trophy I have to beat the game on hard and I really hope it does not lose my data this time around. On easy its not that hard to blow through the game I can get through the game in a day but on hard I'm going to have to take my time a lot more, hell I thought some parts were difficult enough on Normal so I know on hard its going to be rough in a few spots.

That is the same think that happen to me no error code this time just turned it on with the intention to get into Singapore and bam all gone.  Yeah I am going to rock it in easy just to blow through it and hopefully knock out the ones I need then play it on hard.  Sucks because I started hard mode the other day and got through the first mission map pretty easy but could def tell it was going to take more ammo to knock these guys out and like you said some maps were a pain on normal so hard mode is going to suck for those.

Finally got it, the last 2 kills to unlock this trophy where the hardest I was having no problems getting kills w/ the .45 once I got used to it until the last 2 kills, took a whole 2 match's to get them just a thing of being at the wrong place at the wrong time over and over again but I got it either way. Now I just have to beat the game on hard and hope I don't get any corrupt files and have to start over at some point.

4A570031-0969-4D78-A772-D51AD6AF2FE5_zps

Nice!!!! Congrats!!!  Was that from last night when we were in domination?  Did you even see me sneak in to your match?  The first time I got in and soon as I got in my team won, so I waited for people to leave then left and joined right back in to end up on your team.  I tried to revive you one time but by the time I got there it was to late.  

Here is what we have to look forward to in 2014

Also here is what we will have for a free to play game on PS4 in Feb.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/13/in-february-outlast-will-be-free-on-playstation-plus

Not PS4 related but the DLC for The Last of Us will be out on Feb 15th and can be pre ordered now.

2014 is going to be a good year, like I said I have Dying Light, Watch Dogs, Destiny and Thief on pre order and will get Second Son.  I foresee best buy getting a ton of money from me this year for games lol.  That free one for next month sounds promising.  I didn't get Starve for this month as it just doesn't look that interesting. 

No I did not even see you at all and yeah it was from last night. I got it on the Flood Zone map, the last kill I had to get happened at the flag that is inside the building right above the flag that is down on the ground. I walked into the room and the guy was laying down on the ground w/ his gun pointed at the door but I was able to get a few shots off and got him in the head and the trophy popped. After that I left b/c I had been playing for awhile. If you ever want to play anything online let me know, not that I have all the trophy's for multiplayer unlocked I dont care what game mode I play or not. Just wish they would hurry up w/ the patch for the Sony Pulse headset so I can start to use it again.

I started playing on hard this morning and it is slower going. One thing I have been doing is marking the enemy's w/ the R1 button and then sending Irish and Pac off to kill them. I figure the less enemy's I have to take out myself the better and I'm not going for any top scores at all this time around. One thing I have hated about this game is the fact that the guy you play in the game never speaks at all. Your the leader of some elite squad and he never says anything the whole game. The other thing that really annoys me is when your playing online and your not able to step over simple objects, your guy just comes to a dead stop. I can understand if something is knee high and you have to use the X button to get over an object but if something is less then 2 feet high from the ground it should not stop your guy from moving, that just really annoys me. 

No I did not even see you at all and yeah it was from last night. I got it on the Flood Zone map, the last kill I had to get happened at the flag that is inside the building right above the flag that is down on the ground. I walked into the room and the guy was laying down on the ground w/ his gun pointed at the door but I was able to get a few shots off and got him in the head and the trophy popped. After that I left b/c I had been playing for awhile. If you ever want to play anything online let me know, not that I have all the trophy's for multiplayer unlocked I dont care what game mode I play or not. Just wish they would hurry up w/ the patch for the Sony Pulse headset so I can start to use it again.

I started playing on hard this morning and it is slower going. One thing I have been doing is marking the enemy's w/ the R1 button and then sending Irish and Pac off to kill them. I figure the less enemy's I have to take out myself the better and I'm not going for any top scores at all this time around. One thing I have hated about this game is the fact that the guy you play in the game never speaks at all. Your the leader of some elite squad and he never says anything the whole game. The other thing that really annoys me is when your playing online and your not able to step over simple objects, your guy just comes to a dead stop. I can understand if something is knee high and you have to use the X button to get over an object but if something is less then 2 feet high from the ground it should not stop your guy from moving, that just really annoys me. 

Yeah once I blow through it on easy to get everything unlocked again and finish my trophies I'm sending the troops in whenever I can lol.  When I played on normal I never did it because I didn't want them sucking up my points lol. 

On the MP side I agree the small things I have died on because I didn't jump over a rock are WTF moments.  I think I am going to get the PX4's from Turtle Beach.  Yesterday I tried to use my SOL Republic headphones out of all the matches i was in one person spoke the entire game and it wasn't even english.  Does no one communicate in this game lol?

Not many people at all use mic's in BF4 and idk why. When I first got it and was playing on the PS3 me and another guy were the only ones talking for a few matchs. With the PS4 I think part of it may be due to the fact that blu tooth head sets are not compatible yet like mine and the ear buds suck so I'm sure a lot of people just dont bother. 

Ive actually been doing pretty well on Hard mode. Its actually not that hard when your not trying to plow ahead of your teammates trying to get all the kills yourself. I think the only big difference is you health meter is just smaller so you die quicker or hits from bullets just take away more health. They seem to die just as easy as they did before. So far so good no game mishaps w/ my save data. I did back up everything today to online storage so hopefully if I lose anything now it wont be gone for good but I'm not 100% sure how the online storage actually works.

Played that PS+ game today called Brothers a tale of two sons, its just on the PS3 not the PS4  I thought contrast was a very different type of game but this one beats that. No one speaks in english but you can still get the jist of whats going on and you control one brother with one of the sticks and the other brother w/ the other stick so the controls are a bit odd but you get used to it and you can turn the camera when things get confusing. Overall its a pretty neat little game.

finally got my ps4 this past weekend.....had to setup an new PSN account though. currently playing AC: blackflag. First of that series I've ever played

yeah it's an awesome game. I need to finish my multiplayer trophies to get my plat.    BF4 has had my attention the last week or so but I may jump back to AC to try to finish it out.

finally got my ps4 this past weekend.....had to setup an new PSN account though. currently playing AC: blackflag. First of that series I've ever played

Thats awesome whats your user name? Assassins Creed was an awesome and looks so good on the PS4. Huge open world to explore at will

Added you both. Just sucks I had to make a new account.... Now I only have 3 trophies lol

I came over from Xbox 360 so I had none but I have been trying hard to Plat the games I have. BF4 I need 4 trophies and I think I need 3 for AC4 :) I completed Contrast so I've made like level 5 as far as trophies go.

My trophy's and my level has exploded since about last mid summer. I didnt care about either one until then. Its not that I "care" about it its just that I see it as a sense of accomplishment and feel as though I get more value out of a game. I see a price tag of $60.00 and I like to get full use of that and I see getting trophy's a good way to do it. I ended the PS3 era with 497 trophy's and in the 2 months the PS4 has been out I now have 659. Some of those are also PS3 games like the second Season of the walking dead ( episode 1 ) and A tale of two sons: Brothers. And I had been cleaning up some lingering easy PS3 trophy's on some games I still had. Steve what level are you on BF4? I already had the "reach level 25" trophy from awhile ago so the only ones I had to do were the pistol ones and planting 5 bombs. That one was quite fun I thought it was going to be really hard but I also got lucky a few times by following a teammate and hoping he got shot ( which the did ) and picking up the bomb and taking it the rest of the way to plant it.

I bought a second PS4 today...... Not for me though. I bought it for my sister and her husband as a wedding gift. They got married in Sept and I told them all along their present was going to be slightly delayed considering the PS4 was not out until mid Nov and they have been hard to find since then. I snagged one on bestbuy.com today and it should be here mid week. 

My trophy's and my level has exploded since about last mid summer. I didnt care about either one until then. Its not that I "care" about it its just that I see it as a sense of accomplishment and feel as though I get more value out of a game. I see a price tag of $60.00 and I like to get full use of that and I see getting trophy's a good way to do it. I ended the PS3 era with 497 trophy's and in the 2 months the PS4 has been out I now have 659. Some of those are also PS3 games like the second Season of the walking dead ( episode 1 ) and A tale of two sons: Brothers. And I had been cleaning up some lingering easy PS3 trophy's on some games I still had. Steve what level are you on BF4? I already had the "reach level 25" trophy from awhile ago so the only ones I had to do were the pistol ones and planting 5 bombs. That one was quite fun I thought it was going to be really hard but I also got lucky a few times by following a teammate and hoping he got shot ( which the did ) and picking up the bomb and taking it the rest of the way to plant it.

I bought a second PS4 today...... Not for me though. I bought it for my sister and her husband as a wedding gift. They got married in Sept and I told them all along their present was going to be slightly delayed considering the PS4 was not out until mid Nov and they have been hard to find since then. I snagged one on bestbuy.com today and it should be here mid week.

I am almost level 6 I believe.  I have had no luck on the bomb runs at all.  I played conquest last night and gave Recon a run on a few maps. Seems my score is higher with conquest than any other modes.

wow that was fast shipping the PS4 arrived today. It was sent from kentucky last night and delivered to my front door before noon today. Guess I got it in plenty of time to get it to them this weekend lol.

I always got the highest score on conquest as well. Thinking of going for the platinum on the PS3 version of BF4 now....hmmmmmmm

wow that was fast shipping the PS4 arrived today. It was sent from kentucky last night and delivered to my front door before noon today. Guess I got it in plenty of time to get it to them this weekend lol.

I always got the highest score on conquest as well. Thinking of going for the platinum on the PS3 version of BF4 now....hmmmmmmm

My problem with the large maps is my K/D is worse than the smaller maps but yet my scores are always crazy.

My K/D went down the shitter once I went for the .45 M1911 trophy. Didnt really care though made it all worth it w/ all the tea bagging I did on guys who got owned by a pistol 

Well I can officially say I am back on the sony platform. I just picked up ps4. Planning on get BF4 soon. On COD right now, I know shame. Feel free to add me on friends list. XxbzerkerxX

what made you decide to go back?

I liked Forza but I couldnt part w/ my PS3 or PS4 over one rival game lol. So many good games on the horizon for the PS4 this year its going to be great. 

I sent you a friend request as well.

I liked Forza but I couldnt part w/ my PS3 or PS4 over one rival game lol. So many good games on the horizon for the PS4 this year its going to be great.

I sent you a friend request as well.

I realized that now. Not parting with this one. And I was looking at some of the releases for this year! Going to be epic!

The game has been doing better overall but there are still issues that need to be fixed. A game should not be released w/ this much work needing to be done since the launch especially when there was a beta out before the release. Its all I have to play for now b/c I let my sister and her husband borrowed Assassins Creed so I have BF4 and any PS+ games for my PS4 to play until the new Metal Gear game comes out in March and I'm also thinking of getting Daylight. Those are on my short list of up coming games to get, it gets longer as the year progresses.