1997cobra

Dirty Don's 1997 Cobra AKA Trollbra

Dang, that's a lot of Jeeps. He must really like them. Or they're like DSMs, in that their owners amass a graveyard of them as parts cars. To be honest though I wouldn't mind having a XJ, ZJ, or WJ.

Well, I bought a 5.0l stroker for the Trollbra. :-D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

What's that for? Sounds like some weird fetish shit going on over there.

Sent from Space

It's built for boost, it will have a supercharger of some sort for sure

Edit, nitrous I mean

Oh ok, I mis-read this sentence then, I took it to mean it was too loose for nitrous or FI. "Rings are gapped a little loose for big nitrous for FI" Now I see he meant they were gapped loose for nitrous/FI.

I really hope that's what it means lol

Haha in re-reading it I think you're right though, I just had a slow moment reading this morning I guess ;)

He's too busy working on Bryan's car, his own jeep, and getting kicked out of bars to work on his cobra!!!! Lol

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

Pshhhh, my shit hasn't been touched in months

Sounds like you need a new girl......... Lol

Nah, she fully supports it. I told myself I'm not turboing my car until I move out, which is why its been in the back burner. But I won't clutter don's thread.

Nah, she fully supports it. I told myself I'm not turboing my car until I move out, which is why its been in the back burner. But I won't clutter don's thread.

wait a min... you already bought the turbo tho.. lol  

...and getting kicked out of bars to work on his cobra!!!! Lol

Don doesn't get kicked out of bars, he tips too well.

Where is Don?!  I miss him and his heavy Mandarin accent. 

Don doesn't get kicked out of bars, he tips too well.

Where is Don?!  I miss him and his heavy Mandarin accent. 

Miss you too Phteven

I don't think your talking bout the right don!!! Lol

This don has stories of pissing off waitresses and others at different bars when I see him and he sounds like every other Michigan/Minnesota/Canada talkin kind of person I've ever met!!! Lol

I do a fairly good Asian accent.

I should probably do a little update, it's been a while...

I'm done with the car. There have been talks of selling it as a roller, and if that doesn't happen it will get a MK8 motor so I can sell it as a running car. If none of that works, I am sending it to the junkyard at the end of this summer. I can't stand to spend anymore money storing it. It's been more than 2 years since it has ran, and every time I work on it, the result is nothing but frustration. I had a little bit of fun with the car, amongst the stupid amount of money and time I spent working on it because it was broke.

With all that being said, I'll probably be around just as often as I've been lately. Probably heading back into jeep world soon, but I'll poke in every now and again to see whats up. 

remind me again what the current state is and what's broken?

Current state is roller. Motor is out, magnum was sold. A c-head/Eaton/mmr900 swap is currently on an engine stand. That is now most likely going to find its say into a prerunner f150