95opal

Opals rebirth

Brake who needs a brake lol

Didnt have time to go shopping for one and I have to finish this front end sheet work by monday so I busted it out the old fashion way. Not bad for a concrete guy haha. Just want to get this stuff up to butchy so he can start on it.

Brake who needs a brake lol

Didnt have time to go shopping for one and I have to finish this front end sheet work by monday so I busted it out the old fashion way. Not bad for a concrete guy haha. Just want to get this stuff up to butchy so he can start on it.

Freakin' concrete guys, mongo sheet metal! No but seriously, that's damn good for doing it the "old fashioned way".

Sent from Space

Freakin' concrete guys, mongo sheet metal! No but seriously, that's damn good for doing it the "old fashioned way".

Sent from Space

Thanks steve, Trust me I didnt want to have to resort to prehistoric methods but time was of the essence with the sheetmetal fabrication on the front end. While a brake would have made short work of it, I didnt have the time to go out price shopping for one as these parts had to be ready to go out for paint pronto. Besides I have the upmost confidence in my painter and once he gets them preped any blemishes in the fabrication will be null.

Oh and both of you need to stop making me want to shave my engine bay. If I open that can of worms, my car will never see the road again! lol

All it takes is one phone call. We got one of the best in the country on our team. Just make the call kid, and all of your dreams will come true.

Haha when the time comes, I will do my best to enlist Butch's expertise, he has to know shaving mustang engine bays like the back of his hand by now.

Far too much work to tackle that this year though...sigh

Where's that updates?

Your always ahead of the updates before they even happen lol

From Facebook the past few days, it looks like he's been spending his time at your garage Tom, lol.

Lol two weekends in a row at Sinis headquaters has slowed me down haha.

With that said physical work has slowed over the past two weeks but I did get a few things done. More importantly I have made my final wheel choice for this build but youll have to wait for the unvailing to see them. I also got everything down to butchy for paint and also ordered a ton of parts to finish up most of the build. A few things still need some researching before I can order them up, but thats what rainy days like today are for.

Fuel cell mocked up and ready to go out to get the sump cut in and a few other modifications.

post-59-13881838104464_thumb.jpg

post-59-13881838100405_thumb.jpg

post-59-13881838102184_thumb.jpg

post-59-13881838103335_thumb.jpg

love your car! badass! ive seen it in person @ the mustangs unlimited car shows and over on sn95 forums! and that was when it was n/a setup! amazing car man! cant wait to see the new sc motor :) love your old setup you selling your old motor / setup by any chance? badass setup cant wait to see u in person check it out :) good luck with it

Troy you dont need pics to make you work on the SVO, just do it lol

Haha Ryan if I missed a spot im sure it will have a chance to be hit after the next 20 billion polishing sessions that it will see before she hits the road. lol

BTW Ryan those new ? wheels look much better lol

love your car! badass! ive seen it in person @ the mustangs unlimited car shows and over on sn95 forums! and that was when it was n/a setup! amazing car man! cant wait to see the new sc motor :) love your old setup you selling your old motor / setup by any chance? badass setup cant wait to see u in person check it out :) good luck with it

Thanks Jeff next MU show stop by and introduce yourself, always nice to hook up with more local vuys. As far as the old setup..everything has been sold aside from a set of struts and 255 pump. Stuff went quick couldnt even keep up with the stuff that went out the door.

New updates will be posted soon been extremely busy bustin ass on this thing and work.

rich i ment there are days when i am tired and seeing what you and tom are doing motivates me to get back out in the garage ,even after a long day at work

Havent had to much time to snap photos but heres a couple till I can remember to bring the camera. Ten million projects going at one time has my head spinnin lol.

Fuel bungs drilled and ready for welding

DSCF1203_zpsea7c2c96.jpg

cell modified for stock location fill tube and built in sump

DSCF1216_zpsd51dae72.jpg

side shot of sump

DSCF1206_zps0b4f1382.jpg

mock up of rear

DSCF1219_zps165fec3d.jpg

Steeda double adjustable uppers and tacked in shock mount

DSCF1224_zps6733330e.jpg

mounts ready to weld

DSCF1230_zps1d14dfb2.jpg

modified steeda lowers with spring perch removed

DSCF1228_zpsc74aa52a.jpg

these will be fliped so my swaybar will clear the shock mounts. may also notch and rebox depending on tire clearance

DSCF1229_zpsd716fbc1.jpg

a shot from my painter of the core support cover I fabbed should be in paint real soon along with a host of other things I have him doing

754_zps45bdeb2a.jpeg

You guys seriously make me want to completely disassemble my car and rebuild it again. Awesome work man! I look forward to more progress updates and the final unveiling.

why not i did lol

parts back from there trip to the welder

cleaned up and ready for some forged 31 splines

DSCF1247_zpsc2bfc4f7.jpg

DSCF1246_zps6c75863a.jpg

cell all sealed back up

DSCF1236_zpsf73ff354.jpg

pump mounted and ready for pluming

DSCF1234_zpsa5b3bf29.jpg

mounted in her home

DSCF1241_zps26de198f.jpg

DSCF1245_zps40776c05.jpg

started to plumb the brakes

DSCF1248_zps89df56cc.jpg

DSCF1249_zpsf9b5f0e8.jpg

and one shot from my painter going to pick up these and a host of other parts i had painted this tuesday ..updates to follow

713_zps7d4c0109.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Mmmmmmmmmm so much winnnnn! Looking awesome rich, are you gonna finish in time?!

Not sure at this point just going to keep plugging away. Not to concerened if i do or dont ill still be down at MW regardless.