95opal

Opals rebirth

Really diggin the new radiator cover, I've had a few ideas kicking around in my head to make a new one and ditch my UPR. Just haven't had the time to make them reality yet, lol.

and one shot from my painter going to pick up these and a host of other parts i had painted this tuesday ..updates to follow

713_zps7d4c0109.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure at this point just going to keep plugging away. Not to concerened if i do or dont ill still be down at MW regardless.

aw fuck yes! i want to do this! man i cant stand this shit anymore! i am seriously about to write this summer off and do some shit! you and the guy with the fox pace car are fn killin it!

yeah but Rich we are pretty sure you are clinically insane lol.

Steve i already knew I have issues haha

Really diggin the new radiator cover, I've had a few ideas kicking around in my head to make a new one and ditch my UPR. Just haven't had the time to make them reality yet, lol.

Dan Im pretty happy the way the core cover turned out But im sure butchy took it to another level from when it was a bunch of tac welded sheet leaving my shop . He dropped it all off at toms so I have yet to see it but Tom said it looks insane..

aw fuck yes! i want to do this! man i cant stand this shit anymore! i am seriously about to write this summer off and do some shit! you and the guy with the fox pace car are fn killin it!

Tony just do it... summers over anyway lol

t

I'm just saying you all should come to the CJ show in Aug. I want to see some nice cars too you know lol.

Steve if the car is ready ill be there

looking good rich

Thanks troy btw hows the svo coming

Come on man. All these opal painted parts in my shop are taking up valuable fab shop room. If your not careful, the new painted parts will be on my car, lol.

Keep your shorts on there tom, ill be up this weekend

^ship the rad cover to me, it would look slick with a coat of rio red I'm sure ;)[/quote

Dan for a small fee ill fab you one before i put them on the market lol

Steve if the car is ready ill be there

Thanks troy btw hows the svo coming

Keep your shorts on there tom, ill be up this weekend

^ship the rad cover to me, it would look slick with a coat of rio red I'm sure ;)

Dan for a small fee ill fab you one before i put them on the market lol

Sounds good, I will need to you to bring Dan and Tom with you as well. I won't be at MW this year so all this art work going on around here I won't be able to view with my own eyes.

Oh and you need to fab one of these covers for my Bullitt. lol I will send you my stock one so you can build off that. :boink:

Went up to sinis built to meeet up with my painter and grab all the stuff I had him do for me and again he did an absolutely awesome job on everything. Especially all the stuff I fabricated ...funny seeing a pile of sheetmetal and welds turned into a work of art.

Heres a few pieces He painted for me the other stuff youll have to wait to see....

941711_573852136006070_135151685_n_zpsdf0cbbff.jpg

1013717_573844472673503_191457469_n_zps2ffd4a0e.jpg

1 piece speedster is the only way to go!

I love the radiator cover, you know a man is good with paint/body work when metal looks like smooth molded plastic :thumb:

Are those modded 03/04 mirrors or exports?

• Moderators

Looks so good! Where does one get one of these?? I can only find the two-piece in my limited searches.

Did you pick up the rear end?

Tom Traffic from your house was a major bitch, by time I unloaded the stuff at my shop it was after 9pm and todays heat kicked my @ss had to take a little afternoon siesta as i was in no shape to go back out into the heat. Well see if I can sneek by tomorrow and grab it.

I love the radiator cover, you know a man is good with paint/body work when metal looks like smooth molded plastic :thumb:

Are those modded 03/04 mirrors or exports?

Dan butch is my official painter until he retires lol Just cant express how good he actually is words just dont cut it. Im sure Tom will back me up when i say butchy is that good.

As for the mirrors they are indeed cobras and unmodded as detriot pointed out .Didnt have time to shave them before they went to butch for paint, but they will come back apart to be trimmed before they go on.

Looks so good! Where does one get one of these?? I can only find the two-piece in my limited searches.

Just do a google search as there are quite a few companies that make the one piece.

looking good rich now get out of the heat and put those parts on .

troy couldnt do it, just to beat up today. I tried I went to the shop walked in but just couldnt muster up any energy to do a dam thing. Tomorrow I have to finish up plumbing the brakes as i borrowed butchys hydrolic flare tool to do the stainless and I have to get it over to tom so he can get his done so thats the task at hand lol.

Oh trust me Rich, when the day comes to pull my engine, I am going balls to the wall like you and Tom have and I will find a way for it to get painted by Butch. Honestly I'd like to go over the entire car with a fine tooth comb getting everything exactly the way I want it and have him do the entire car.

But... If I jumped into that right now I'd be looking at like 2016 before it saw the road lol. I work too slow and it seems like I never get time in the garage anymore.

You and Tom keep me motivated though, I'm constantly fueled by jealousy ;)

jealously is a powerful tool. and i hate you all because of it. looking good Rich.

Edited by Prokiller

jealously is a powerful tool. and i hate you all because of it. looking good Rich.

Lol, I couldn't have said it better. I'm just trying to get my car to stop leaking everything and then I have to come look at these threads. :neglected: Amazing stuff Opal, those fan shrouds turned out really nice.

• Moderators
Oh trust me Rich, when the day comes to pull my engine, I am going balls to the wall like you and Tom have and I will find a way for it to get painted by Butch. Honestly I'd like to go over the entire car with a fine tooth comb getting everything exactly the way I want it and have him do the entire car.

But... If I jumped into that right now I'd be looking at like 2016 before it saw the road lol. I work too slow and it seems like I never get time in the garage anymore.

You and Tom keep me motivated though, I'm constantly fueled by jealousy ;)

Hell, I'm not even going over mine with a fine tooth comb and it won't see the road until at least 2016. I'm incredibly slow and I don't do anything custom because I'm retarded, nor do I get time in the garage because I don't have one anymore LOL.

Lol Bryan didnt give up just took a little break. Just started messin with it again. Although it aint much as im still not back into it full bore, its somethin for ya.

modified cobra mirrors are done

DSCF1452_zps102b7321.jpg

DSCF1455_zpsf6d991cd.jpg

retweeking the covers i had fabbed. A few modifications and there going back for paint again lol

DSCF1551_zpse74e9b8f.jpg

DSCF1550_zps34e98956.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Bought home some stifflers stuff from mustang week.

fit system, k membere brace, tranny mount and driveshaft safety loop.

CAM00170_zpsbff6d2f2.jpeg

DSCF1465_zpsc8d13517.jpg

I just read this thread from start to finish. Very impressive build you have here. I like how you pay attention to even the smallest details. I can't wait to see it when it's all put back together. Keep up the good work!

so freaking clean!!! What hood pin set up do you have going on?

Btyan not changing my hood pins love the ones i have

c6389cc3.jpg

I can't get over how good of a job you did on the terminator mirrors man ... Mmm can't wait to see the new wheels

Thanks mustard , its not a very difficult mod just takes some accurate cutting lol

Btyan not changing my hood pins love the ones i have

c6389cc3.jpg

Thanks mustard , its not a very difficult mod just takes some accurate cutting lol

Ahhhhh those are the ones I had that I could never tell if they were totally locked or not. I need idiot proof :/