F8L GT

It starts tonight

This thing pills pretty hard up to 120, but with the full rod end rear suspension, she's a little squirrely up top. I contacted Kevin at Baseline Suspensions and he's going to sponsor me a track locator to complement his upper control arms that I'm running in the car

Has the fun begun?! It's been 5 days!!!!

I'm with stupid... "Results not excuses" what we working with here!? How am I supposed to follow on your footsteps if you don't post stuff! lol

Sent from my secretary!!!

Yes everything is all in tact yet, ass end hopped twice before I put the clutch in. never ever had it happen before

I've always wondered what would happen. lol... Thanks for clarifying.

I'm pretty sure that's what happened anyway. It sure felt like it and all the gears where fine so I know nothing broke

What tranny do you have right now that doesn't have the lockout?

Sounds like a fun experience. Almost like when my engine lockup at 50. Car died, I popped clutch rearend tried to pass me, pushed the clutch back in.

My ranger rear end locked up at 65

Nice work I like it a lot. I am a Master Ford tech, and used to get a lot of customers come to my house for cams on mod motors. I have a tool that you wedge in the timing chain and you can just use an impact gun on the cam gear and it saves a lot of time. Nice looking car you got there.

I've thought about the tool but I like to inspect the chains, tensioners and guides. Last thing I want is someone coming back for a ticking chain and being blamed since I was the last one in there

Nice work I like it a lot. I am a Master Ford tech, and used to get a lot of customers come to my house for cams on mod motors. I have a tool that you wedge in the timing chain and you can just use an impact gun on the cam gear and it saves a lot of time. Nice looking car you got there.

What does said tool look like, and how much does it run? lol