Tony

pics of my car downtown :)

Looks freakin' sick. Great pictures. The only negative comment I have is that your camera makes everything in the background really/soft fuzzy instantly past the focal point or something. I can't quite figure out what's going on with that. That, or everything isn't blurry enough. IDK. Really great work though, I think you're already a better photographer than me.

I love your IROC wheels Tony (lol at the retards on Everything Low on FB) ;)
hahaa, you seen that too. thought i was the only one. Brian stepped up to the plate for ya boy though, haha. set 'em all straight. one guy said my car wasnt lowered, it's just the body kit that makes it appear lower..hahahahaha...dafug? man i can step over my car now it sits so fn low :tsk:
Looks freakin' sick. Great pictures. The only negative comment I have is that your camera makes everything in the background really/soft fuzzy instantly past the focal point or something. I can't quite figure out what's going on with that. That, or everything isn't blurry enough. IDK. Really great work though, I think you're already a better photographer than me.
you're craazy, lol. you take waaaay better car pics than me. i def need a quality camera though for sure. i think i would get way better pics with a dslr!!! my next big purchase will be that!! thanks alot travis for the compliment dude!!

hahaa, you seen that too. thought i was the only one. Brian stepped up to the plate for ya boy though, haha. set 'em all straight. one guy said my car wasnt lowered, it's just the body kit that makes it appear lower..hahahahaha...dafug? man i can step over my car now it sits so fn low :tsk:

Some of those dudes were downright idiots, I think Everything Low deleted some of the hater comments.

Also "Why would anyone put a body kit on a mustang?" lolololol

my buddy told me some guys were talkin shit about it.

still one of the strangest things i have ever seen. how my car can be said to be the baddest mustang they have seen..to the shittiest mustang they have seen, hahaha. wtf? i get the..eeeehhh, not my thing, or the ehhh, wheels are too big. i just dont see why so many get so pissed or shitty about it, lol. or why one guy will say its the sicket mustang, and the very next will say they absolutely despise it. kinda leaves me confused no doubt!!

my buddy told me some guys were talkin shit about it.

still one of the strangest things i have ever seen. how my car can be said to be the baddest mustang they have seen..to the shittiest mustang they have seen, hahaha. wtf? i get the..eeeehhh, not my thing, or the ehhh, wheels are too big. i just dont see why so many get so pissed or shitty about it, lol. or why one guy will say its the sicket mustang, and the very next will say they absolutely despise it. kinda leaves me confused no doubt!!

IMO that means you're doing something right :bananen_smilies046: