Forcefedhatch

Oh snap!!

This is the first time that i have seen a spray can paint job turn out well. How many cans have you used so far?

So far it's been 4 cans color, 3 cans clear.. By the time it's all said and done for ill have around 280-300 in the whole car..

Sent from my iPhone

Ok half the roof is complete.. Lookin baller!!

va2emaha.jpgavudequr.jpg8ega4a5e.jpgva5e9ame.jpg

I'm really impressed with the turnout so far. As soon as the roof is wet sanded and buffed out.. It'll be covered and protected till the body is finished with paint

Sent from my iPhone

i'd have to aircraft strip my roof and front fenders. my car was keyed hardcore in 2009 and lack of giving a shit to fix it. since i got it running well i need to fix the paint. with E8 paint the closest to stock paint in a rattle can is cardinal red ford duplicolor.

UPDATES!! I demand UPDATES!!

anywho, where did you get the spray paint at? I have to paint some bumpers for the ladies focus and seeing how this stuff turned out.. might as well give er a shot.

Im goingvto have updates soon, im waiying on tgevparts store to get more in stock now, should be completely done in a few weeks!! Tgen its on to wet sanding and buffing lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Edited by Forcefedhatch

Heres the quarter and door done...and with the wheels on it.. finally laid out

Its dirty.. but I think you get the idea.. and as soon as more is in stock.. the other door,fender,hood,trunk,and finally front bumper. Then color sand and buff! Over 1/2 way done!

Posted via Topify using Android

post-95-13881839359688_thumb.jpg

post-95-13881839362765_thumb.jpg

post-95-13881839364287_thumb.jpg

post-95-13881839365845_thumb.jpg

.. and as soon as more is in stock.

Posted via Topify using Android

I have access to Napa's website and what they have for parts in their warehouses and stuff, so if you need to see if more is in stock somewhere let me know. Looks like its about $7.50-$8 ish a can right now.