Casper95svt

New member with 92 LX 5.0 and 95 SVT Cobra

Hi everyone. I met Brian on svtperformance. Real nice guy. He invited me here, I already looked at a lot of members cars and I like it already. Just a bit about me, im Matt, love mustangs. Ive owned 17 of them. Im 29, I live in NH and im a machinist for the Navy, I repair Submarines. My current cars are my DD 2009 Camry SE and a 1992 Mustang LX 5.0, Red on Red. Last but not least a 1995 Mustang SVT Cobra 5.0. White with Saddle leather interior. post-403-13881837966227_thumb.jpg

post-403-13881837965077_thumb.jpg

post-403-13881837965654_thumb.jpg

The SN95 has full exhaust and BK CAI. Im currently in CT for work, but have made a few orders from AmericanMuscle and Latemodelresto a few days ago to get her going.

RAM Powergrip Clutch

RAM Aluminum Flywheel

Rear Main Seal

Cobra Shift knob

Tail shaft seal

Torque Box reinforcement kit

Tach bracket from UPR

Autometer tach

Maximum Motorsports Full length SFC

Ford racing diff cover, gasket and Royal Purple fluid

Mluti-function switch ( Wipers inop, until washers pushed )

Throw out bearing and pilot bearing

Front left and right side mirrors ( Drivers side glass loose )

TPS and IAC

BBK fuel pressure regulator and gauge

Diamond black headlights

Rear Factory cobra taillights from Prestige Mustang salvage yard

MSD cap and rotor

Performance distributors TFI module

Temp gauge sending unit

Radiator hose kit with hose clamps

Thermostat (180) and housing

Prop rod clip

Front and rear Cobra slotted rotors from Powerstop

Hawk ceramic pads front and rear

Steeda clutch cable kit

Poly transmission mount

Fuel filter

Royal purple manual trans fluid kit

Screaming demon wire set

Radiator cap

Ford racing waterpump kit

Pa alternator

Have waiting at home for install:

Smog delete

Steeda Tri-ax

Upper and lower control arms

Bushing replacement tool and poly bushings

Alpines newest USB, IPOD, Blutooth cd player

Bilstein front and rear shocks

As well as 6 cans of White Plasti-dip for the wheels. I have always love the Saleen white on white look.

Hey Thanks!! Im not sure what a MR is... my title is Marine Machinery Mechanic. I work for the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard. Im not enlisted.

Ahhhhh... I thought you meant you were in the navy! I work at the shipyard in Portsmouth as well! I work for port ops in bldg 1575.

Sent from my secretary!!!

Haha. Thanks everyone. I will start a build thread for the 95. Ive already had the 92 lx for a bit and done some work to it. Had plans for a Hellion kit for the 92, but Hellion just released a kit for the 94/95 finally a few weeks ago. So im going to put it into this car. Ive owned a lot of these cars in my time, and before I got into the government work, I was a Master Ford and Master Toyota technician. I think this will be a pretty enjoyable build. Once I get home in june I will start my thread. :biggrin:

Haha. Thanks everyone. I will start a build thread for the 95. Ive already had the 92 lx for a bit and done some work to it. Had plans for a Hellion kit for the 92, but Hellion just released a kit for the 94/95 finally a few weeks ago. So im going to put it into this car. Ive owned a lot of these cars in my time, and before I got into the government work, I was a Master Ford and Master Toyota technician. I think this will be a pretty enjoyable build. Once I get home in june I will start my thread. :biggrin:

Right on man! Are you gonna stay stock block? Is home new Hampshire?

Right on man! Are you gonna stay stock block? Is home new Hampshire?

Yes Sir. Havent been home in almost a year. At least in CT I can drive home to do stuff here and there. Went home 3/31 and picked this one up. So I haven't owned it all that long. I will plan on keeping the stock block for now, I would like to see 450-475 on the stock block and a safe tune. Ive run close to 500 on a 91 LX with a Vortech and H/C/I. So I think I should beable to do that with this car. Once I recoupe some of the money from buying the turbo, I will plan on a 331. But that's all future. Just want to tidy it up for now with the parts ive ordered. Then if I don't get sent anywhere I can keep doing mods. Some parts just showed up, now I have to find a place to do my Build thread.

Welcome! Awesome cars. I'm digging that Fox.

So, since you have both an SN and fox; do you prefer to invest the money in the SN rather than the Fox? And if so, why?

Funny you ask, I do actually. The fox is super fun and small and I love the way I made it look. I put long tubes on it and a catless h with flows. Is very clean with only 69k miles. Red interior I always said no to, but I went with it and I don't mind it. But...interior is old and rear drums, steering isn't tight, four lugs not a lot of choices for brakes and wheels. I will invest more time and money into the SN because its already setup in more way than the fox. I do like pushrod motors than mod motors though. I just love distributor cars, I had a few mod motors cars. Don't really care for them. I don't like one more than the other though. Mod wise the SN I do. But driving either I get thrills from both and love them.