Bullitt

Project: Reload (SOLD)

I can imagine..... DRONE..... You'll be happy that your ears won't be ringing anymore.

When will we get to see the finished plasti dip project?

that is still undecided as I haven't figured out how I am going to do it. I may actually have a shop do it but right now with so much construction going around where I live I'm not really pressing the matter.

thank you sir, loooooooooooots of work ahead of it but it will get there, one day lol.

I feel ya on that. Even though I don't have much left to do on mine before its finished and can relax and just enjoy it I still have about a year or so to go.. And when your impatient, that can be forever..LOL

I feel ya on that. Even though I don't have much left to do on mine before its finished and can relax and just enjoy it I still have about a year or so to go.. And when your impatient, that can be forever..LOL

I'm not even close but I'm no longer in a hurry, I have even thought about just putting the car away for awhile to try to build up more motivation. 

Well done. And wait a second... didn't Bill always just have a goatee?

Wtf... is it really goatee?? Not gotee? Hah, it's like an animal!

I went by Bill when i was younger, and i always had people tell me about my "billy goat gruff"

Ok so dropped a few bills yesterday after work and this is what we have lined up for the Bullitt.  Most of it will be used for install videos for work.  Lot of it is interior touch up but I was trying to get the little things out of the way so I can focus on some of the bigger things I am trying to get fixed this spring/summer.

BMR Upper Control Arms
uca26_1.529.jpg

Oracle LED Headlight Conversion Kit (I've posted Video for this)
bulb9007led_1.1015.jpg
ACC Carpet
mcc22.jpg

Door Panel Cups
dpc6l_1.1062.jpg
dpc6r_1.1062.jpg

Upper Door Seal Kit
wsdr15p_1.706.jpg

The last thing was a set of LED bulbs for the fog lights, which I will also be accenting with yellow film that I got from @WildWillyWalker last year.

UPDATED OP WITH LINKS

Nice!!! I definitely need those upper door seals! Haha

I still need the lower weather stripping.  When I close my door it's almost like it doesn't exist.  Got in the car this morning and the pass seat had some water on it and the front of my headliner was wet. :(  So looks like something new to add to the ever growing list.   

I'd imagine one could drop a mint on new weather stripping for sure. I'm not even in need of any, but I still sometimes think about just replacing it all and having new, soft seals everywhere on the car.

Lots of updates to the Bullitt over the last couple of weeks.  Still have some other things planned for this summer but the end result will be a really good looking old beat ass car lol.

so not only do you not have to install all this....but you also don't have to get pics while holding a wench in one hand and a camera in the other while dropping the wrench that took 17 mins to even get perfectly on the fn bolt.......such pimp!! 

j/k man awesome stuff going on/in the bullitt.

so not only do you not have to install all this....but you also don't have to get pics while holding a wench in one hand and a camera in the other while dropping the wrench that took 17 mins to even get perfectly on the fn bolt.......such pimp!! 

j/k man awesome stuff going on/in the bullitt.

yeah I'm thankful because I don't have the patience to do what Dan does.  I am a get the part put it on and get it done no time for step by step photos.   Yeah she's getting there.  Figured motor can't be done anytime soon so might as well at least make her look good.  Up next....

Remove Hood Liner (field mouse thought the one corner was lunch)

Power Wash the Engine Compartment

Install New JLT (replacing the OG JLT)

New Springs

Ball Joints

LED lighting in basically everything

I have a set of wheels that are no longer produced that look great on these cars (Not BBK worthy like some others but rare none the less)

Complete Dip job

New Tint (the 10 year old tint is faded and started to distort on the back window)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.