WildWillyWalker

Cars I like from Facebook and such.

ya they did Ivan told me about it, he had to resist the urge to tell the guy off because he was judging his car lol.

hahaha, thats as far as I got in the video because I couldn't stop laughing!

How did your uncle not know it was worth something?

Its a bentley lol

This thread needs to come back to life, what better way than a tube framed 64 International Loadstar with a rear-mounted twin turbo LS3 and Corvette transaxle? I love this thing to death.

YLo33h.jpg

9Mxta9.jpg

MsUOZz.jpg

2ogCzd.jpg

w1CVw6.jpg

GYepQK.jpg

AlI6Nz.jpg

ln3Yvd.jpg

YXb7ts.jpg

m3kCRf.jpg

I follow alot of photographers on Facebook and this one always seems to kill every photo he posts... He's also a mustang guy.
This car is my DREAM CAR!!!

10500511_1068960789796384_52492296312751

this little biiiitch

For anyone who has never seen it, there is an awesome documentary that covers this truck.  Its almost an hour long but totally worth your time to watch it.  Been following him for years.  One of the best builds on the internet, period.

I have an incredible amount of respect for Nigel. I could only hope to get close to that dude's skill level someday.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/10/the-final-entry-engineered-to-slide-hilux/

@Tabres I just finished watching that Vimeo documentary in the background while at work and that was definitely worth the watch. I agree 100% with everything he says, and while I'm not as heavily invested in my car as he must be, I sympathize completely with how he feels about building it, and how it can become so much more than a car. I think of what I'm building as an extension of myself, it's really just a way to express what I have in my head. You can tell Nigel is a super cool guy who really has a level head and a true respect for anything cool with wheels.