Gallows

Gallows 97 Cobra SOLD 2015-08-06

Closest dyno that I knew of at the time was several hundred miles away.

The s/c was over a three year period. Not knowing better the ecu was sent to Vortech who sent it back with a chip. After that I tried Amazon which failed then I found a dyno a couple hundred miles away and the tuner did get things running properly then eventually it went boom.

Terrible! Sucks man

Tapatalk made me do it!

Oh yeah it sucked big time. I wish I had every doller back that the s/c fiasco cost me. I would have one hell of a N/A engine and the black paint would be long gone.

Oh yeah it sucked big time. I wish I had every doller back that the s/c fiasco cost me. I would have one hell of a N/A engine and the black paint would be long gone.

Long gone??? What color would you of gone with??

Your car is freaking awesome Gallows! Really envious of the IRS, absolutely need one myself!

It is a great mod when done with the FTBR parts.

Long gone??? What color would you of gone with??

I would go either Rio Red or the orange found on the new Ram and Dart.

Black Snives are sex... lol

Tapatalk made me do it!

I like black but it shows every speck of dirt and scratch.

don't know how I missed this but damn it's clean!!

Thank you Steve!

I would go either Rio Red or the orange found on the new Ram and Dart.

A sign of truly good taste! haha jk. I love black cars too but you either end up cleaning them constantly or you just deal with having a car that looks dirty as hell. My wife's car is black and I HATE detailing it.

A sign of truly good taste! haha jk. I love black cars too but you either end up cleaning them constantly or you just deal with having a car that looks dirty as hell. My wife's car is black and I HATE detailing it.

I was ready to buy a 96 Rio Red and the guy ended up being a dick so I told him to F-O and I found the present ride listed for a reasonable price so I ended up with black. Hard to believe I have had it for 8+ years now.

Picked it up from the body shop. Got a few dings fixed and the rear bumper painted. I also picked up a new set of ISO's for the rear springs to see if that will stop the tire rub.

Like I said above the IRS and FTBR parts really make the car ride and handle excellent. New shocks and struts are on my to do list but won't be happening this season.

Oh ok, I'm doing the IRS swap this winter (fingers crossed) and appreciate the info.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I have a FRPP IRS cover coming and I was considering adding a temp gauge to it so I can keep tabs on it. Does anyone know what temp the IRS would run at during regular driving or after an autocross run?

I feel like it would just be another gauge..I mean, I want a space shuttle.

oil pressure, oil temp, fuel pressure, a/f, water temp, trans temp, diff temp, boost/vacuum, minues well throw in a fuel tank level, clock, nitrous pressure, ego meter...... throw a nice wing (like roushes!) and vuala! space shuttle.

I plan on three gauges. I run Autometer Phantom temp and oil pressure in a dash bezel

IMG_0705.jpg

The pillar pod came off with the s/c. The reason for the IRS gauge is that when auto xing the car some guys were seeing high temps and were running a IRS diff cooler. There was controversy whether a cooler was needed or not so I wanted to get first had readings and decide for myself.

I didnt even know that fluid got hot..maybe im just not thinking, but i knew it got warm (from thr friction) but i never would have guessed it got hot enough to need a cooler either.

I got a oil change this summer and maybe 1000 miles of driving. No time to drive and no money to mod. I was busy keeping my kids cars on the road to get much fun time with mine.

Responsibilities are a bitch :/ props to being a good dad!

Well, here we are in 2014. I debated selling the car since I hardly drive it but am undecided at the moment. Plans for the season are installing my 03 console and need to get daytime running lights for inspection. Anyone have the fog light mod link they could post for me?

Well, here we are in 2014. I debated selling the car since I hardly drive it but am undecided at the moment. Plans for the season are installing my 03 console and need to get daytime running lights for inspection. Anyone have the fog light mod link they could post for me?

Hi stranger!

http://www.corral.net/index.php/tech/electronics/64-1994-1998-sn95-foglight-rewire

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the link! I also remembered I need to have the window tint removed for inspection. I have gotten away with it for 8 years but I can't anymore.

@Blackmage Nothing at all. Three or for tanks of fuel this season and I put it away last week for the winter. There will be no go fast parts and if I keep it the T56 will go in at some point.

I'll trade you straight up for the T56, with my T45 that has a whining noise coming out of it for the past 5 years.