Number Tew

RIP Number Tew's Stroker

Worst nightmare came true tonight.

Before anyone asks, everyone involved was fine, just pretty sore.

Walked outside, saw it in the day light, and really started crying, and I don't do that much.

Basically, there is discrepancy as to whether she ran the light or if I did. I got the ticket, although she was speeding, admittedly. I have two witnesses, one behind me (@Tally_4.6) and one in car (it was like my third date with her) but their statements were not taken. We had a second follower, but he left because highway patrol took too long to get there.

I know that light was green, even if it was only green as I approached it. However it's a 5 second yellow, no matter what happened, I would have made it through before the other light turned green. She should have been slowing down for a stop, but didn't. Clipped me at about 60.

This thread is useless without pictures. Let me go cry now frown.png

980827_10201374155942402_1249440928_o.jpg

At the scene

474223_10201374155902401_625544810_o.jpg

964674_10201374156382413_1979138300_o.jpg

Hard to tell in the first picture, but she drug me through the intersection, then went on to hit a pole on the other side. My first reaction was to get her and her child out of the car. Regardless of how dearly I loved this thing, most important thing was making sure everyone was ok.

Dear god man, so sorry to see this! I hope justice is served to the dumb bitch, probably my favorite sixxer of all time, just terrible to see it destroyed like that. Had she hit you differently goin 60 you might not still be with us, glad to hear you're ok.

cars can be replaced but people can not. glad your ok. my fiance got hit in her driveway. and she got the ticket and lost the court battle. even though the other lady was going 45 down a 25 residential road and swerved toward my fiance. we even had 3 witnesses. the court system sucks.

Wow man so sorry to hear! It's really hard to see after seeing you put SOOOOOOO much work into that thing! Like said before cars can be replaced no matter how much you loved it, People can't. We are all happy you are alright.

wow, after seeing what this thread really is about I wish it would have been what my first thought when i read the name of the thread and thats that you had thrown a rod or something. As stated above brother cars come and go, your life is more valuable than any car. Its very honorable of you to go get the woman and child out of the car or help. I sincerely out of the bottom of my heart hope you find some peace with it. I also hope you continue on to bigger and better things. Again the important part is you are ok brother, good luck.

Knuckles

cars can be replaced but people can not. glad your ok. my fiance got hit in her driveway. and she got the ticket and lost the court battle. even though the other lady was going 45 down a 25 residential road and swerved toward my fiance. we even had 3 witnesses. the court system sucks.

This right here. Your health and the health of everyone else involved is the priority. Cars will come and go, people won't. You'll get yourself into something else, I wouldn't be worried about that. Just take your time and appreciate the fact that you're still able to tell us this story. RIP to your car

What is your address I will personally send you frame rails and a radiator support.... I fuckin loved this car so sorry to see this but I'm glad ur ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the comments really help guys. I appreciate the love, so so much. This is what the car community is all about, especially tight knit crowds like us. Drake, they will probably make me send it to the crusher, the whole thing is tweaked. My buddy and I both think the SFC's really helped stabilize the car though. I'm so thankful to be alive. This event really shook me. Glad, as all of you said, I'm here to tell the tale

God this kills me every time I see this thread, I don't wanna believe it. What do you think is gonna happen with insurance? Are you insured for more $$ because if your mods or do thy just see it as a v6 mustang

^+1, I keep looking at those pics in disbelief each time someone bumps the thread.

And am I the only one that's even more pissed to hear the idiot had a kid with her? Tell me it was a mini van... I avoid those things like a plague on the road...

No, she was in an 05 V6 mustang. We estimate they will try giving me about 4k, luckily I have everything very well documented as far as receipts go for all the engine work. The drive train had 20k on it. brakes about 16k. Car was not your regular old 212k mile 99 v6. I just have to prove that :(

Buy it back from insurance for cheap and do a swap into another sixxer when it's all said and done. I hate this one has to go, but repairing that front end damage... That would be rough. How you feeling now that's its been a couple days? Hurting? Stiff?

Tapatalk made me do it!

Best of luck to you man, when I put mine into a guard rail back in 07 I was sick to my stomach, I could only imagine damage like yours.

=/ Thanks man. I know you guys understand, that means a lot to me.

Buy it back from insurance for cheap and do a swap into another sixxer when it's all said and done. I hate this one has to go, but repairing that front end damage... That would be rough. How you feeling now that's its been a couple days? Hurting? Stiff?

Usually buy back is about 10%, but yes I will be doing that. That's why I towed it home. I still want to make the fastest n.a v6 around before I could call myself satisfied. As far as me, I'm a little sore, but it's not so bad. I'll go get checked out if it doesn't clear up soon.

Oh my gawd... So sorry to see this man...

Jeremy

Means a lot coming from another Jeremy :( Thanks bud

Ok we'll the offer stands :thumbsup:

I really appreciate that man. That's what this community is all about. Helping one another. That's why I love mustangs so much.

my heart hurts
That makes me feel really special, coming from someone with such a beautiful ride. Thanks man. Mine hurts too, have no fear :(
geeez dude! i really hope you can get back into another build soon buddy!
Thanks Tony. It won't be too long I hope =/

No, she was in an 05 V6 mustang. We estimate they will try giving me about 4k, luckily I have everything very well documented as far as receipts go for all the engine work. The drive train had 20k on it. brakes about 16k. Car was not your regular old 212k mile 99 v6. I just have to prove that :(

Three words to stand by when it comes time to settle: COST OF REPLACEMENT.

And if you pull the drive train out, I can make a roller for you and have it hauled up. Talk about unique! Just sayin'. LOL

Holy Hell Jeremy!! I am sooo sorry this happen to you. You put so much work into this car, but you're safe and in good health so you can put that kind of devotion into a new project. Good luck fighting this one in court and hope to see you in something soon.

Thanks Steve. I'm glad all of you know how much she meant to me. Some douche in a terminator was being a total ass "well now you can get of that gay ass Barbie car bitch!" Who says stuff like that after something like this?

Thanks Steve. I'm glad all of you know how much she meant to me. Some douche in a terminator was being a total ass "well now you can get of that gay ass Barbie car bitch!" Who says stuff like that after something like this?

Someone who's compensating for having a small wee wee by owning a cobra

That's what I told him. I said "Alright, let me park your car in the middle of an intersection, and plow into and total it, then I can run up and say 'man that bitch ass thing was gay faggot. At least now you and your small penis can get something not super gay like that, and get something like a ford GT'" He failed to see how my argument was anywhere near what his was, as he was calling me a "bitch ass faggot" for driving a v6. OK.