Number Tew

RIP Number Tew's Stroker

• Moderators

Jesus man! I am soooooo sorry to see this. The video of your car in the parking garage is on my list of favorites. I know all well how you feel. My mom got broadsided by a car that ran the red light, and she got the ticket for failure to yield to oncoming traffic. My dad was able to get the timing on the lights in order to prove the other driver ran the light, but I think the real reason they won was because FHP gave my dad the knowing look and left the courtroom right before the hearing.

Side note: I work for the company that owns the U Pull and Pay over on Jet Stream. Let me know if you want to go over there, I can hook up prices!

Gonna just take a wild guess the terminator owner was on SVTP? I could be wrong, but that sounds exactly like something that would go down over there. Everyone over there is a tough guy lol, I've seen a lot of asshole comments made to people who lost their pride and joy... Pretty sad how disrespectful some people on forums can be.

Gonna just take a wild guess the terminator owner was on SVTP? I could be wrong, but that sounds exactly like something that would go down over there. Everyone over there is a tough guy lol, I've seen a lot of asshole comments made to people who lost their pride and joy... Pretty sad how disrespectful some people on forums can be.

We've got a local Facebook page (757 mustangs) like that, if you don't own a termie or GT500, you suck and everyone is better than you. Fuck them. I've got a wife and kids and a career that pays enough, but not enough to afford a termie right now... Priorities, get them... As for you Tew, fuck him. Build a stupid ridiculous fire breathing V6, then go shit on his hood.

Tapatalk made me do it!

yea, last week they told me to trade my mach for a termi...because i could fucking afford that. and they all dog on me because I just started tracking my car and still have horrible mid 13' times. its pretty retarded.

My car is faster than a termie at a fraction of the cost. They can eat a schnitzel.

Sent by smoke signals

impossible. they all have 550Hp posi ported eaton and wipple cobra's! nobodies car can beat them! they all run like .0002 seconds in the 1/4th!

bright side

if it was an 8 the 2 extra cylinders may have been impacted and damaged..... truth ... *e hug*

Interestingly enough, I actually thought about that when I was out looking at it. The motor would have been decimated if it had 2 more cylinders up front.
Jesus man! I am soooooo sorry to see this. The video of your car in the parking garage is on my list of favorites. I know all well how you feel. My mom got broadsided by a car that ran the red light, and she got the ticket for failure to yield to oncoming traffic. My dad was able to get the timing on the lights in order to prove the other driver ran the light, but I think the real reason they won was because FHP gave my dad the knowing look and left the courtroom right before the hearing.

Side note: I work for the company that owns the U Pull and Pay over on Jet Stream. Let me know if you want to go over there, I can hook up prices!

I might take you up on that, but it will be a while before I can
It sucks to see your car smashed but I'm glad you came out of the accident ok.
Thanks man
Actually, this was on a local club page, this roid raging douche. I'm like cool, you drop your car off to let a shop build it, I've done every single thing to mine.
We've got a local Facebook page (757 mustangs) like that, if you don't own a termie or GT500, you suck and everyone is better than you. Fuck them. I've got a wife and kids and a career that pays enough, but not enough to afford a termie right now... Priorities, get them... As for you Tew, fuck him. Build a stupid ridiculous fire breathing V6, then go shit on his hood.

Tapatalk made me do it!

That's sort of the plan. I told him "I know v6's that would drag your car up and down the track, both a road course and the strip
yea, last week they told me to trade my mach for a termi...because i could fucking afford that. and they all dog on me because I just started tracking my car and still have horrible mid 13' times. its pretty retarded.

ITs ridiculous man

I don't understand people in the world today, its like they don't comprehend the ammount of money and time you put in that car and even if it was a stock v6, who cares? It was your car, and for someone to say that kinda stuff to you shows their lack of maturity and lack of just being a caring human being in general, just don't let it bother you, keep it moving and it will hopefully all work out In the end and you can have something even more cool. Just my .02

Jeremy

If you poop on my hood i wouldn't think any different. Ive pissed on the side of your house many times drinking.

Sent by smoke signals

I've pissed on the side of my house to, drunk and sober.

Tapatalk made me do it!

I've been avoiding this for a reason. :( I don't do well with funerals and wrecks. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now! I remember when i lost my red car, i couldn't function i was so upset and i hadn't done a fraction of work on it compared to what i know you've done to this car. Im so sorry tew! :(

Thanks Honey. :( It kills me now when I go outside to look, but I know I can build another. For now, I need to find some little junker to get around in.

Man sucks to see this happen to such a nice car...It's hard to see all your hard work disappear just like that. Good luck with the next ride and hopefully it'll be as good, if not better than the last one

Thanks man. An old friend came by today, and I was showing her. I broke up a bit inside again. It kills me pulling that car cover back and seeing how she sits :(

Well, I have some bad news. It looks like no matter how we fight it, there's no way of proving she ran the light. I broke down and bawled this morning when my parents were talking about it :( I guess the plan from here is get mustang number tew, and have at it. Swapping all my good stuff over, I'll probably go ahead and pull the dash and change the heater core, and swap all the a/c components, etc. Do it right, do it once. I won't be able to get it painted prior to driving it, so it will take me a while to get the whole car painted up. But o well, I drove a terribly ugly one for a while before, guess I can do it again

Insurance is probably going to give me a whopping $4300 :( I got the ticket because I was being discriminated by the police for being a younger guy in a mustang. Every ounce of evidence points to her running the light, while speeding. The more I think about it, the more I feel like her headlights were not on. Which is strangely coincidental to the fact that her lights were off after the accident. She was in a mustang, so she would have had to turn them off. Likely story. My witness is not credible because he is my friend =/ Same thing with the person in the car with me.

If you feel like you weren't at fault I would definitely try to fight the ticket in court. I'm not a lawyer or anything but I don't see how a judge wouldn't listen to your friends if they are under oath....it just doesn't make any sense to me. I think at the very least you could get the ticket thrown out especially since there is no evidence of you doing anything wrong

- - - Updated - - -

I would also fight with your insurance company lol. Your car is worth way more than what they are trying to give to you

If you feel like you weren't at fault I would definitely try to fight the ticket in court. I'm not a lawyer or anything but I don't see how a judge wouldn't listen to your friends if they are under oath....it just doesn't make any sense to me. I think at the very least you could get the ticket thrown out especially since there is no evidence of you doing anything wrong

- - - Updated - - -

I would also fight with your insurance company lol. Your car is worth way more than what they are trying to give to you

+1 there's no reason why you shouldn't at least try to take it to court and explain your side of the story. The fact of the matter is if you get nowhere with it, no harm no fault, but if you do get somewhere with it its because you know you fought for what you felt was right

I still want to try to fight the ticket, so we'll see. But pinning all of the blame on her won't be so easy, unfortunately :( I think I have found a non-running new edge shell I can get for about $700. I can transfer all my junk over to it, as well as go ahead with the MM k and coil overs, and probably finish my rear with the 4.10s. Gonna see if I can hit that 13.5 n/a making it one of the fastest n/a 6 cylinders in the country. And side note, my motor would be gone if it was a v8, being a v6 it was tucked far enough back I think it's ok :) Trying to look at the positives.

Yeah fight that, they have ways to determine how fast she was going and someone had to see it I can't believe there was no one that saw it unfold. Don't let one time and this woman lay all this on you. Fight back, hell I would sue her. :mad2:

• Moderators

There are ways to prove she ran the light. My dad did it when my mom was broadsided. The city (a) has records of what time the lights were what color and the length of time for each color, and (b) just about every intersection Tampa (I'm sure Orlando as well) has a traffic camera from which you could subpoena footage. You also run the chance of the cop not showing up in court, which will at the very least get your ticket dismissed. This also happened to my mom who got the ticket in her accident for failure to yield to oncoming traffic.

As to the discrimination... been there. When I was in high school, I hit a lady who was making an illegal left hand turn out of a blind parking lot (hence, no left turn there). Turned out she was pregnant, and rightfully got attention first from the cop, but he never even asked how I was doing or my side of the story. The cop told me I had more bug damage to the front of my car than hitting her caused. He didn't even issue her a ticket. I know for a fact this guy got suspended for his actions since we had friends in the department.

That is total bullshit.

I wouldn't take that lying down, I would fight it until there was no hope because there's no way that you should bend over for this. Clearly there's some kind of chip on the officer's shoulder, what an asshole. You should be at no fault whatsoever if the dumbass ran the red light, like has been said above there has to be some sort of footage available, or even other witnesses. Nobody other than your friends and the woman who hit you were questioned by the police? I find that hard to believe, I've seen police question people nearby during accidents many times, not just the ones involved in the accident.

Sorry for your loss i wrecked my gt back in August and just now am able to drive her again. Still needs some tlc but look at it this way. If your getting 4300 back there are plenty of 5.0 and 4.6 that can be had for that price and in good shape. No need to go back with the v6

Warning : TO MUCH AWESOME

Well, she is suing me, so it's about to get hairy now. She had a witness that was a couple football fields away that says she had the green, and then one guy that said he was turning left there, yet he was stopped. If his/her light had been green, why wasn't he moving? Was he waiting for oncoming traffic? If so, they would have hit me. every bit of evidence points to her running the light. Though, I see now that I have the police report, the officer didn't listen to me at all. I said we collided, and my car stopped in the intersection, well, he wrote my final position as where the fire department had pushed it to, which was all the way through the intersection, on the side of the road. Although the officer made note of the big puddle where my radiator poured out. In the case of saying I ended up there, I could see it looking like I blew the light, but that's not the case. Who the hell runs a red light at 20 mph anyways. If you are going and the light turns yellow and you can't stop in time, you drop the hammer. I was at the very bottom of 2nd gear. So, we have lawyered up, going to meet with him on Friday, the ticket will be thrown out pretty easily. I'd be fine if the rest of the suit was just dropped, her insurance covers her, mine covers me. No suing. I hate money hungry people.