Number Tew

RIP Number Tew's Stroker

What a lying sack of shit, really being a great role model for that kid of hers.

If it goes to court, countersue her for whatever costs you incurred due to her bullshit lawsuit. Damnit I hate mooches, she doesn't deserve the air she hogs into her mouth, much less a cent from you.

:yeahthat:

seriously you need to contact anyone with cameras in that area and get the film so that you can put this to rest and put her in her place.

Maybe not even at the same intersection. But if at another adjacent intersection, if you can get footage, the city's lights are all run off of a timers which can put you in the right

Maybe not even at the same intersection. But if at another adjacent intersection, if you can get footage, the city's lights are all run off of a timers which can put you in the right

This particular light has the north and south (her direction) lights stay green until a sensor for east/west is triggered. The light was red as I rolled up to it, but the cars in front of me tripped the light and it turned green. If I remember correctly, its a 14 second green, 5 seconds of yellow, then a second or 2 delay between the light turning red and the other direction turning green. I was in the left hand/straight lane by the time the light turned green. Even at my low, 20mph speed, that's more than enough time to make it all the way through the intersection.

As far as the cameras go, I have called 3 different DOT departments to figure out who owns the cameras over the intersection. Once I got the owners, I found out they don't actually record, they are there for traffic monitoring, so they can adjust the light signals if there is a traffic jam, or they can dispatch the fire department if an accident is detected. There is a bank on the corner, but they only have one outside camera, and it is on the ATM machine, on the other side of the building.

For arguments sake, even if I had ran the light, which I legitimately do not believe is the case, nor does my witness behind me, or in the car, how did she get up to 60 mph so quickly, unless she had never slowed down for the red light in the first place. And, the more I think about it, I feel her lights were not on at all. I don't remember them being on when helping her, and in all of my pictures, her lights are off. She was in a mustang, you have to make a conscious effort to shut the lights off.

This all just really sucks :(

Let me get this right, if a crime is committed then anybody that knows you can't be a witness?

So if someone were to kill somebody, and I was just THERE, and two of my friends were there. Under this cops logic, they wouldn't be allowed to say " Oh he didn't do it" because they are my friends? What in the flying fuck is wrong with people/ the justice system these days

That's what I'm saying, it really upset me that he didn't take a minute to ask any of my witnesses, my passenger or the follower. I had a second witness, but he left after over an hour of waiting for the officer. I am still trying to track that guy down, I was foolish and didn't think to get his information :(

I am going to try to get his license plate off the dash cam from the fire department. I need their video anyways to prove my car was pushed to its final resting position.

When you go to court, and explain your side of the story, do not once mention you had a mustang. As garbage as it is, I can see jurors stereotyping you. Leave that out until you mention that she had one and you know that they don't have automatic lights and hers were never on ;)

Thanks guys, and yes of course Bryan. I know I need to keep tabs on that, unfortunately. What sucks, is I was in a car show earlier that day. Everyone on here knows and understands just how careful I would be with my car, and how I wouldn't just go cruising through red lights for fun.

In all honesty most of my progress has slowed due to lack of funding, but I think I finally have a game plan in mind:

Finish building the other motor, forged internal 4.3

Get the M112 kit

Let her eat.  The goal is about 450 with meth, but we'll see what happens.

In the mean time, my buddy just bought an IRS, and has offered me his 8.8, I think for free.  If it clears my exhaust (SN95 rear, so its more narrow, worried about tires rubbing) I will probably go ahead and install it, while I build the other rear with 9" housings, 31 spline, etc. etc.

Then looking for a watts link, torque arm, mm lowers, and she would be pretty much set.  then work on interior/exterior restoration.

I did get a carbon fiber 95 R hood for like $85 with a few chips in it.  Not bad for someone who knows fiberglass lol