Tony

tony's hellariceflushtasticstangs build thread!

Better make sure you get all the body work you can out of him before he retires!!
i really wish i had more pics of his work. i mean this dude seriously lays out flawless paint. heres my old truck he did all the body work and paint on. shaved everything and painted it like a fuugin boss haha:

486369_114803501983354_918250406_n.jpg

painted some interior parts:

391469_114803835316654_1368556759_n.jpg

the maroon 1t gen in the background was mine also...you can see the whole rear was shaved and painted also...sonny did all the work on that truck too, lol

• Moderators
For a second I thought the taillights were little swastikas lol.

You're lucky that you have a good painter, it seems like those are hard to come by anymore.

No kidding. I'm still looking for one that doesn't charge an arm and a leg. If I was able to see work in person, charging an arm and a leg becomes easier to swallow... but I haven't heard of any of these guys I've found.

For a second I thought the taillights were little swastikas lol.

You're lucky that you have a good painter, it seems like those are hard to come by anymore.

oh shit!!! i hope nobody else thought that hahaha!!!

It looks like you had a serious bill at the upholstery shop in that S10 for sure!
lmao! yea this was quite a long time ago...i know its like WHOA haahaha! even i look and think...wtf was i thinking, lol. this is when th more TV's the more tweed, and the more car audio the better, hahaha!!! c,mon...anyone else remember them days?

i really wish i had more pics of his work. i mean this dude seriously lays out flawless paint. heres my old truck he did all the body work and paint on. shaved everything and painted it like a fuugin boss haha:

486369_114803501983354_918250406_n.jpg

painted some interior parts:

391469_114803835316654_1368556759_n.jpg

the maroon 1t gen in the background was mine also...you can see the whole rear was shaved and painted also...sonny did all the work on that truck too, lol

post-161-13881838322422_thumb.jpg

What is new with the car tony? ...you can't make such an awesome build thread and not keep updating it! ;):tony:
well i bought a fuel pump yesterday to aid in my vortech coming soon, lol. walbro 255.

my trunk is gonna be done as soon as i get painted...uuuhhh, lol. i washed my gas tank yesterday hahahahaha!!

well i bought a fuel pump yesterday to aid in my vortech coming soon, lol. walbro 255.

:tony:

my trunk is gonna be done as soon as i get painted...uuuhhh, lol. i washed my gas tank yesterday hahahahaha!!

:tony:

Tony you know I <3 your car. Couple questions though.

1. Whats the overall diameter of your wheels?

2. Did you remove anything from the car to lay out?

3. Does it lay rocker or rest on the tires?

4. Will you fly down here to help me with my bag install when the time comes. Not cause I cant, just cause I like to have people who have bags to talk to!!! 111 1eleven!

Tony you know I <3 your car. Couple questions though.

1. Whats the overall diameter of your wheels?

2. Did you remove anything from the car to lay out?

3. Does it lay rocker or rest on the tires?

4. Will you fly down here to help me with my bag install when the time comes. Not cause I cant, just cause I like to have people who have bags to talk to!!! 111 1eleven!

tires: 26.25 front and 26.5 inches rear

did not remove anything to lay out. just rolled fender lips

no it does not lay rockers or sit on tires. suspension fully collapsed and i can BAAAREEELY fit my pinky in there, lol. i can actually drive aired all the wat out. just bouncy.

i can help you by phone :P 11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!one!!!!!one111

People on Instagram posting pictures of others cars claiming to be their own. I see it as a big problem.
yea she had a truck or an suv that she wanted to sell me and i said i was gonna look at it. she was on my fb for a while then when i did'nt show she started posting shit. i met her and her dude in may or something in cinci from my wife at a show.

lol. yea her boyfreind had a s10 for sale. i talked to him and he said it had a 350 with a fully built frame on bags. i looked at it last april or may. saw it was a v6 with a bunch of rust and air shocks in the rear. dont give her any info on me please fellas. i dont care if ya argue back and forth but i dont want the chic knowing shit about me.

You love to quote everything I post and always say something against what I do. I know you love me and all but I think I need some space. HAHA

I just think you're thinking is odd sometimes. I quotes lots of people. Especially [MENTION=161]MMR[/MENTION] and others

You love to quote everything I post and always say something against what I do. I know you love me and all but I think I need some space. HAHA

I don't need space... You gave me enough of that during your mustang sabbatical the last few months.

I just think you're thinking is odd sometimes. I quotes lots of people. Especially @MMR and others

You must always disagree with me. Everytime I post I just sit and wait for you to quote me and say something off the wall. Or you take what I'm saying and run an opposite direction like the exports thing. I wasn't saying I wouldn't give the guy the info I was just saying they are going up on Corral soon. But you obviously read it and had your own thought process. Plus you aren't fighting with 20k plus people on Corral because how many recent threads on there have "Export" in the title? Not many, I searched yesterday.

But to each their own. That's the beauty of things, we can all think differently and it's ok.

ANYWAYS, as a photographer it is very disrespectful to post someone else's picture as your own. It's not JUST the car that they are claiming but the shot as well. This same thing happened on SVTP and it got ugly.

I don't need space... You gave me enough of that during your mustang sabbatical the last few months.

Hahahaha, true. But not like you try to hang out with me now that I'm more active. :(

You must always disagree with me. Everytime I post I just sit and wait for you to quote me and say something off the wall. Or you take what I'm saying and run an opposite direction like the exports thing. I wasn't saying I wouldn't give the guy the info I was just saying they are going up on Corral soon. But you obviously read it and had your own thought process. Plus you aren't fighting with 20k plus people on Corral because how many recent threads on there have "Export" in the title? Not many, I searched yesterday.

But to each their own. That's the beauty of things, we can all think differently and it's ok.

ANYWAYS, as a photographer it is very disrespectful to post someone else's picture as your own. It's not JUST the car that they are claiming but the shot as well. This same thing happened on SVTP and it got ugly.

Hahahaha, true. But not like you try to hang out with me now that I'm more active. :(

Since you came back out of hiding, I've been busy! I might be at genros Saturday night...

Tony i know you didnt sell your car but how did they get a picture of them in it? Such a scam, i hate people that do this.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u454/jedpony/Screenshot_2013-08-29-18-37-55_zpsc591c36d.png' alt='Screenshot_2013-08-29-18-37-55_zpsc591c36d.png'>

So? lol... Makes them seem jealous and needy.
I just think you're thinking is odd sometimes. I quotes lots of people. Especially @MMR and others

Here we go again! ..Brian vs. Schiffy! ...3....2...1...FIGHT!!!! trollface_48.png

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

I talked to him today on facebook and HE SAID HE DID NOT SALE IT. They are getting pretty pissed off due to me being ass and calling them out. Oh and btw IM Bradleymont07 on there if you fellas wanna add me on instagram D8088EDD-F8EF-4DFF-9D8A-F4D9981F76B0-551-00000052944BE691_zps376dbc30.jpg

I didn't believe it at first, and thought it was a scam. It was really bothering me so i looked up both there instagrams and he posted a pic with the title next to the car. Not satisfied i did some major creeping and looked them both up on facebook, it seems pretty legit to me.