Tony

tony's hellariceflushtasticstangs build thread!

sold it guys. sorry for not telling everyone. i asked the fuckin guy not to blow up the internet with pics of it till i had time to tell people. guess he was to gay and excited to do so. i posted it on mautofied.com and right after started getting a ton of calls. sold it and now i'm building my s10.

hope you guys can forgive and i can still be active on here. i really like this forum and the members. its actually kinda trange that i am struggling with this as i have never even met any of you haha. still feels like i do. please understand and forgive my secretive bullshit.

sold it guys. sorry for not telling everyone. i asked the fuckin guy not to blow up the internet with pics of it till i had time to tell people. guess he was to gay and excited to do so. i posted it on mautofied.com and right after started getting a ton of calls. sold it and now

i'm building my s10.

hope you guys can forgive and i can still be active on here. i really like this forum and the members. its actually kinda trange that i am struggling with this as i have never even met any of you haha. still feels like i do. please understand and forgive my secretive bullshit.

Damn. Well now I look like a jackass on Instagram, haha. Looks like I'll be apologizing.

Really sad to hear that you did sell it and also really surprised. But your new project isn't going to be cheap so the funding had to come from somewhere. I know I don't want you to leave so don't think you have to (don't pull a Brian. People don't like that, hahaha).

Damn. Well now I look like a jackass on Instagram, haha. Looks like I'll be apologizing.

Really sad to hear that you did sell it and also really surprised. But your new project isn't going to be cheap so the funding had to come from somewhere. I know I don't want you to leave so don't think you have to (don't pull a Brian. People don't like that, hahaha).

yea i seen this was getting nuts on instagram soo i knew i had to nip it, lol. but hey....dude promised as part of the deal not to post shit on the internet till i told people. i knew it would pss or confuse people as my mustang was a hot topic on a few forums, lol. love hate thing for most. so i expected there to be some flaming or pissed of ford guys, lol. reeally wih he would have waited a few daays to post shit. fucker :frusty:

thanks though brian and sorry dude. i had no clue you guys were all gonna see anything on instagram. thats outta my hands. i'm not even on it, lol.

welp. i'm a dick. whos mustang is going to break barriers between douchehole mustang guys and everyone else in the car scene =[ looks like we all gotta step it up for [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION]!

welp. i'm a dick. whos mustang is going to break barriers between douchehole mustang guys and everyone else in the car scene =[ looks like we all gotta step it up for @tony!

Truth! [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] is leaving some big shoes to fill. Hopefully we can deliver.

Truth! [MENTION=106]tony[/MENTION] is leaving some big shoes to fill. Hopefully we can deliver.

Quite literally I don't think I can function with a size 15 boot

welp. i'm a dick. whos mustang is going to break barriers between douchehole mustang guys and everyone else in the car scene =[ looks like we all gotta step it up for @tony!
you know what man that statement right there carries a ton of weight with me. i soooooo think i was on a mission to do that, lol. thats fn crazy you said that (hope you were'nt just being sarcastic haha) i cant even tell you the amount of comments i heard from the hardest of hard chevy guys about that fn mustang, lol. or the comments from the hardest of ford/mustang owners saying "i ussually dont like big rims, body kits, nice paint, chrome, air bags, stereos" but i love this lol. i'm hurting right now over a fuckin car hahaha!! too funny but i really am. the pic you guys posted of dude and his girl riding in it seriously hurt!!! hard to explain but dam it hurt!

you know what man that statement right there carries a ton of weight with me. i soooooo think i was on a mission to do that, lol. thats fn crazy you said that (hope you were'nt just being sarcastic haha) i cant even tell you the amount of comments i heard from the hardest of hard chevy guys about that fn mustang, lol. or the comments from the hardest of ford/mustang owners saying "i ussually dont like big rims, body kits, nice paint, chrome, air bags, stereos" but i love this lol. i'm hurting right now over a fuckin car hahaha!! too funny but i really am. the pic you guys posted of dude and his girl riding in it seriously hurt!!! hard to explain but dam it hurt!

Trust me when I say, I know EXACTLY how you feel. One of the reasons the Cobra came home as quickly as it did. Originally my dad was going to hold onto it until my wife got out of college but some stuff we down and needless to say the car is mine again. I won't go into details but I rarely get emotional but what happened rocked me hard.

yea i have never...i seriously mean never really got attached to a car lol. i never even knew i was attached to this one. was'nt until the instagram pic. geeeez rhat shit hit me in the chest man lol. that dudes face in the rear view...eeeerrrr!!! lookin like he's gonna pimp out someone elses hard work. i have huge respect for "built not bought"!!!!! not so much bought someones built lol. so calm down playa lol. if i were him...i would'nt even drive the fn thing till i had it built my way. nor post pics cheezin all over the fn place. faggot!!

ok sorry, i needed to get that out!!!! s10 build will surely not disappoint fellers. on a mission no doubt :P

sold it guys. sorry for not telling everyone. i asked the fuckin guy not to blow up the internet with pics of it till i had time to tell people. guess he was to gay and excited to do so. i posted it on mautofied.com and right after started getting a ton of calls. sold it and now i'm building my s10.

keanu-mind-blown.jpg Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif 45822-jon-stewart-mind-blown-gif-Vc5S.gif tumblr_m3ddxrmlKM1qfw2dno1_400.gif 45822-Keanu-Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif-49A7.gif tumblr_inline_mo94a32ccO1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_mjv33wPRuA1qe1w1yo1_400.gif MLezO.gif star-trek-mind-blown.gif

• Moderators
i think i'm in shock...i can't believe that you sold it right out from under us. i gotta say i'm a little hurt.

I didn't have my own words. This may have summed it up correctly.

i think i'm in shock...i can't believe that you sold it right out from under us. i gotta say i'm a little hurt.
I didn't have my own words. This may have summed it up correctly.

:nod:

Im a 100% in shock. When I opened my phone this morning to a message from Bryan saying "Tony sold his car" my jaw dropped and a tear rolled down my left cheek. I really wanted to see this car in person and have the opportunity to drool all over it. Now I get to look forward to what Tony has in store for the future, another beautiful car to drool over!

It's unfortunate that the guy you sold it to didn't have enough discipline to keep the non-sense off the internet so you could properly do what you wanted, god damn bastard. I hope he takes care of the car like it deserves to be!

Sent from Space

• Moderators
build, sell, finance, new build, repeat. Thats how the disease works and there is no cure. Now get back to the new build tony and get us some pics will ya.

I must have some weird strain... buy, try to finance, build some, try to finance, dream about build, build some, look for new build

Sad to see it go, but I know how it feels. Had my Talon for 12 years and still get daily PM's on car forums asking me about it and some of my one off mods i did to it. I'm sure the lessons learned will just be a catalyst for even better work on your next project of choice.

That comment was 100% the truth. As much as I used to dislike how your car was set up, it really opened my eyes yo the fact that you don't have to follow the crowd to make your car look killer and in fact its stepping out of the box that makes your car stand out and get the respect and the credit it deserves. I hope to see you back in a mustang someday, even if you don't, be proud to know that your car changed the game for so many people!

man you guys are awesome! seriously! thanks for not beating my ass over this.

[MENTION=174]Yeahloh95[/MENTION] i seen that hood and thought of a minitruck lol. i think air brushing is a lost art.

God damn you Tony. You're lucky the new project is a first gen S10 or you'd be on my shit list, lol jk ;) I'm sure you'll do some crazy shit with the S10 so I'm excited to see how that goes (please go big-cammed LS stroker sometime... Drooooool). Good to hear you'll be sticking around, I too would have loved to see the car in person but it is what it is I guess.

whos mustang is going to break barriers between douchehole mustang guys and everyone else in the car scene

Challenge accepted! Air ride + a bit of camber out back + pulled or maybe even flared quarters should push the envelope a bit! :thumb:

thanks for that @det-riot

dan will def get the scene to change up. along with the guys he rolls with. they all are mustang innovaters imo. cant deny sexiness when its sitting in the grass right in front of you tucking those nasty staggered 19's widened out with a fuckin sick ass motor. wish i would have kept it long enough to get to that level. gonna be freakin epic dan for sure!!!!

what was the ultimate reason that you decided to sell then? I mean the last i heard you were working towards buying a vortech to throw on there.

anyway...do we have to rename the :tony: to :dan: now?
but my truck will have bags too :pout:

and they will actually be more like the smiley then the tiny little 1/4" lines were on my mustang....can i keep it?

what was the ultimate reason that you decided to sell then? I mean the last i heard you were working towards buying a vortech to throw on there.
minitruck club ryan....minitruck club, lol. no but i want back into the minitruckin scene. if you take yourself back to 1999 or 2000 and think about what most minitruckers were doing when it was huge. static drops all over the place with tweed and 17" billet wheels. then look at my truck on bags and 20's with fiberglass everywhere. thats when i felt like i was a true innovator lol. not saying i was the first to do anything at all. just that i was pretty far out there when i came on the scene like at indy bash, southern showdown, ass in the grass< lol that one sounds funny now...all shows i placed 1st. miss the days. now everything possible has already been done to a mini but i still get chills when i see one done right.

Aww man, this is rough to hear man. I had to go back a few pages to catch up. Well shux, I hoped to see this at Mustang Week next year or something. Hope you got what you wanted for it and I can't wait to see what happens with the new truck. I have to start following those people on IG so I can get my daily "Tony" fix. :bounce:

That comment was 100% the truth. As much as I used to dislike how your car was set up, it really opened my eyes yo the fact that you don't have to follow the crowd to make your car look killer and in fact its stepping out of the box that makes your car stand out and get the respect and the credit it deserves. I hope to see you back in a mustang someday, even if you don't, be proud to know that your car changed the game for so many people!

I fully agree with this. Tony, we got off on a serious wrong foot and over time my entire outlook on you and your car have completely flipped. Now I call you a friend and respect you & what you did with your car. You change the game for me as well. Bryan said it best.

I can understand your desire to get back into the mini truck scene Tony, it's a very diverse scene that I personally love. Mini trucks were my first love as far as car scenes go, and I dunno about you but I loved the old days of Billet Specialties wheels, those crazy airbrushed paint jobs with a shit load of candy colors, tweed interiors, etc. I dunno if you ever got Street Trucks magazine but I have every issue back at my parents' house in WV.

I might have to attend a mini truck show next summer to change it up a bit. I'd like to hit up Goodguys also.