WildWillyWalker

SN95/New Edge Cruise Shirt Pre-Order

I'd like to take pre-orders for cruise shirts which will run $20 each. You can pay through paypal and I will have the shirts at Mustang Week. I can also ship them for an additional $5. I will be getting the shirts at mustang Week so I can ship them once I am home. There would not be an increase of shipping on a second shirt if you want two. This will help me figure out how many shirts I need to make and also help pay for the initial cost of making the shirts (more than I thought Hah!). I will be making threads on other websites as well to pre-order shirts which will include a link back to SN95Source. I'll take pre-orders until the end of the day next Thursday (6/27) then I'm putting in my order.

Payments can be made by paypal (Select gift ;)) to Rustang12@gmail.com

Include a message with your payment with the following information:

Name

Forum and account name

Phone number or email address

Pickup at MW or Shipping address

Shirt size and amount of shirts

qb0.png

Prepaid:

95riosnake - 1 medium

Steve-Oh - 1 medium

Det_Riot - 1 large

Psychorugby - 1 large

Itsblue95 - 1 large

TheScourge232V6 - 1 medium (mustangweek.com)

Edited by WildWillyWalker

Normally I wouldn't wear a light blue shirt with pink graphics, but for some reason that shirt looks dope as hell. I will proceed to rock the shit out of it at MW.

I'll shoot the payment over tonight :thumb:

You won't be a poser. :)

I'm not trying to push you to buy one, but Steve has been known to stab people.

:whistle::shiftyeyes:

Sent you $25 just now to have mine shipped to me. I also threw my shipping address and what size in the comments with the payment.

1 medium btw

Edit: Woops sorry man, guess I skimmed over your info request in the OP. My email addy is the same as my paypal address, dan_mcc@comcast.net and you already have my cell number I believe.

• Moderators
You won't be a poser. :)

I'm not trying to push you to buy one, but Steve has been known to stab people.

Light blue/pink shirt for my light red/pink car! I'll send you some info later today.

aw sweet! i just seen this, lol. i'm sorry but i feel pimp'ish that my hellariceflushtasticstang is on the shirt!! i'm badass man...i really am! i'll take one please...like a huge ass one. :)