69clark

SINIS Built Pace Car Build Thread

LOL, listen to you guys.

Just cause I'm not working on it, doesn't mean I'm not makin' plans... LOL

I hope a year of planning includes getting it to run without the PCPers lolol

The REAL build thread on the Pace Car on FEP is 70 pages long. Don't forget, this is an SN95 site, I know my role.

Blah blah blah......... :welcomenew:  if you haven't figured it out its for sn95s hahahahaha.. now about those updates????

I hope a year of planning includes getting it to run without the PCPers lolol

that's the next round of SINIS shirts.  none of this "built not bought" crap, it's going to be "Built and Pushed"

Well, I gonna try to get in the groove of updating pics this thread and pics as I have sort of slipped off.

So basically I got disgusted with the factory wiring in the car and ripped everything out. I planned to go all new. So i went ahead and purchase one of the Ron Francis kits as they have the correct factory plugs for under the dash and column. This isn't a factory replacement, its more of a custom option, but at this point this is what the car needs.

10169334_864141683643779_866514771658559

I'm not great a wiring, but I'm not stupid to it either. So I plan to take my time and and do everything how I want it, nice neat and hidden.

At the time I bought the kit, I noticed that Ron Francis released their Black Box at the 2014 SEMA show. After some research, I realized this will help me tremendously when I rewire the car. So while at the PRI Show last week I visited the Ron Francis booth and asked some question. Pretty much bought it on the spot. They aren't ready to ship yet, but soon. This is going to help make wiring the car much easier.

Here is a link with the info on the Black Box: http://www.ronfrancis.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BX-10

rfw-101-e1415238987726_zpsdd4d20f7.jpg

Then I have to do the custom engine harness to work nicely with the Megasqirt kit and the wiring is done. Sounds easy right? This sucks!!! LOL

644311_530152323709385_1054929461_n_zps5

Definitely next level shit though, I've been working on the wiring for my Ridetech management and while I was bent backwards under the dash I thought of you rewiring the pace car... made me tired just thinking about it lol.

At the same time I would love to start fresh like you are! If you run into any issues with the Megasquirt, let me know. Andrea's cousin works there so I'm sure he could help out with any trouble you might run into.

I was just looking at one of my old 5.0 mags that had sinis in it from MW and caption said it's now sporting a blown coyote lol

Haha I remember seeing that too... you gotta love when the fact checker had the day off...lol.

Thing is, they were pretty familiar with the car so it's extra funny that they got that wrong lol.

F8l..... I am getting your notifications for this apparently. Det didn't like my post and 95rio didn't quote me but I got the pop up for it

F8l..... I am getting your notifications for this apparently. Det didn't like my post and 95rio didn't quote me but I got the pop up for it

Lol that's kinda funny

that rabbit is sweet. 

some people have ways of making me want cars i never would normally, like that rabbit. 

Same here, see it in person and you'll really want one. I fell in love with that little thing when I saw it in Laconia.

Tclark is self employed now.... Hes out huslin lol

Ah I see, doin big things... no time for old four eyes lol

I think all his time goes into the Rabbit these days, I could be wrong though.

that rabbit is sweet. 

some people have ways of making me want cars i never would normally, like that rabbit. 

Is there a link where one could view said Rabbit?

Is there a link where one could view said Rabbit?

Here are some pics

10666160_1628963167363989_86241751_n.jpg

12256867_1247949408624336_1169538_n.jpg

11881652_544486322384467_773153360_n.jpg

Link to his build on vwvortex:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6875153-1979-Diesel-Rabbit-aka-Smokin-Hare-Build-Thread&s=8bf59a775ce9b87af7a3dd37a0d4f45a