Musturd

Musturd madness first fire video :) June 21 2015

• Moderators
That hurts my heart... Hey, did you hear about my new 31 spline carrier!? lmao

Tapatalk made me do it!

i could use one of those... And I agree with :banhim:

:facepal::ranton::target::puke::banging::flame::gay_hand::thumbsdown::frusty::kev::lock1::Cry::censored::FuckYouSmiley::canada::crazy::ballchain::rain::yell::mad2::noidea::this_thread_is_wort:closed_2::locked::ban::banhim::sign0084::bananen_smilies077::bananen_smilies011:

Still haven't got my piece of shit car back.... At this point I'm ready to give up finishing it this season .... Just prolly going to add boost why the fuck not douchebags wasted most my summer already ... I'm so choked at this point , I was supposed to have it back July 1st so it would be done and ready to rock for end of the month now it's already the 16th for fuck sakes, if its not one thing it's another and it's really starting to get to me .

Still haven't got my piece of shit car back.... At this point I'm ready to give up finishing it this season .... Just prolly going to add boost why the fuck not douchebags wasted most my summer already ... I'm so choked at this point , I was supposed to have it back July 1st so it would be done and ready to rock for end of the month now it's already the 16th for fuck sakes, if its not one thing it's another and it's really starting to get to me .
sounds like someone is yanking your chain. that sucks.

Is just the paint you are waiting for?

Finally got ahold of him it's done he's putting bumpers and shit on today about fucking time ... Yea I was just waking on paint

Aww shit went to the paint shop so I'm no longer in a shitty mood the car looks flawless . The guy did a awesome job the paint is smooth like glass.

99B6309F-89BA-436C-907D-8E4A5F0D8F1F-32174-000007A1A589F268_zps856a2475.jpg

56069741-25F4-4CE7-AA17-18DCD78D01AC-32174-000007A1ACC0FFC1_zps4f85861f.jpg

49C2C775-AE54-44BC-B320-D3A5313C0649-32174-000007A1B3A98656_zps9eab3b1f.jpg

D3CD3A5C-0DD7-4EF9-B3AB-05564486B33B-32174-000007A1BA7DEEBA_zps5a337362.jpg

the pics suck and so did the lighting but hey you get the point , the paint is super flat smooth like glass

Lol no I wish ! He's still gotta paint the side skirts and mirrors so I prolly won't pick it up till next week. Knowing the paint is almost done is a relief after seeing the car today and refreshing my memory the last couple things that need to be done will take no time

I'm going to order a solid steering shaft , at some points I wish I went manual rack with my car but oh well maybe in winter