Musturd

Musturd madness first fire video :) June 21 2015

im going to go cry myself to sleep now

Why you so sad buddy don't worry dude although I'm super happy with the end result looks wise and chassis wise , it will still run good numbers but I'm already in the works for a new combo. More cubes and boost I won't be pulling the working combo out of my car until I have everything ready to drop in turn key and go... I've already got the 393 stroker lined up ... This means ill need a big hood :( . I'm pulling the car out tonight so pics and vids to come

So I come home today after a good weekend out with the car to find out the wifey kept a secret from and got me these 9DC6E0D4-F358-4BBB-93BF-E49D306D341D-298-0000000D90D651EC_zps132fe59f.jpg

Looks like ill be giver her some special attention tonight

thats a nice looking car. you dont see that color alot. Thats ALOT of yellow! those mirrors will look nice

Thanks buddy ill be painting the lower valance of the rear black and adding the stainless chrome bumper inserts tinting all the glass like 5% to tone it down a little the thing stops people everywhere

So I come home today after a good weekend out with the car to find out the wifey kept a secret from and got me these 9DC6E0D4-F358-4BBB-93BF-E49D306D341D-298-0000000D90D651EC_zps132fe59f.jpg

Looks like ill be giver her some special attention tonight

Giggity giggity

7443midnight_q_quagmire_50287.jpg

Holy sh!t Kyle the car looks real good!! Really like the mirrors as well.

Thanks dude cars working great it's running awesome only reason I didn't post dyno numbers or track times yet is due to local haters , who missed out this weekend , a few of the boys know how she did and I'm really happy with the welfare combo it runs low 11's In the 120's on the bottle is all ill say on untuned suspension

Sounds great Kyle!

Thanks im im heading to the shop shortly I'll take some better pics and vids ..... I got it dirty walking on it through my complex at the shop yesterday , had to use the e brake to slow down on slicks lol I forgot I didn't bleed the brakes fully

Thanks im im heading to the shop shortly I'll take some better pics and vids ..... I got it dirty walking on it through my complex at the shop yesterday , had to use the e brake to slow down on slicks lol I forgot I didn't bleed the brakes fully

You see my friend Casey's yellow SN I posted on the empire FB page yesterday? She calls it the Nanner. Her car is the reason I went looking for a yellow SN, before I ran across my current white one. Love me some yellow SN's

You see my friend Casey's yellow SN I posted on the empire FB page yesterday? She calls it the Nanner. Her car is the reason I went looking for a yellow SN, before I ran across my current white one. Love me some yellow SN's

You our bet your ass I did ... Really digging it dude it's a good look she's got good taste and one mean ride ... My next cars going to be white with irs and be a faileen

Sorry boys but looks like I'm goona have to decline from rotm , everyone seemed to forgot my cars bottle fed and when I post the engine shot you can clearly see my nitrous setup 0B845ED1-D100-4F47-8A54-45BD18EFE4B4-13664-00000348A31A6627_zpsb1c88080.jpg

So in all fairness to boys at the source looks like I most likely won't be in the votes this month .... Sorry for the confusion , I thought one of you guys following my build would have remembered my nitrous setup .... Until next month boys

Sorry boys but looks like I'm goona have to decline from rotm , everyone seemed to forgot my cars bottle fed and when I post the engine shot you can clearly see my nitrous setup 0B845ED1-D100-4F47-8A54-45BD18EFE4B4-13664-00000348A31A6627_zpsb1c88080.jpg

So in all fairness to boys at the source looks like I most likely won't be in the votes this month .... Sorry for the confusion , I thought one of you guys following my build would have remembered my nitrous setup .... Until next month boys

Well shit, I was voting your Canadian ass all the way through. lol

I'll never win ROTM. it's weird, I never got nominated with my 96. I buy a mach and I get nomnomnom;d a lot but I never win.... looks like I need a termi.... looks like the only logical way for me to win..

I'll never win ROTM. it's weird, I never got nominated with my 96. I buy a mach and I get nomnomnom;d a lot but I never win.... looks like I need a termi.... looks like the only logical way for me to win..

Nobody will ever vote for you after I get done dragging your Machs ass in my "GT". lol!!! ;)

Haven't updated in a while ... Well as i slowly start getting parts for my coyote swap it's looking like that will be next winter to get it the way I want it , so I'll be keeping the car pushrod powered this season coming up , gotta few goodies to put on team z anti roll bar ... New bottle heater , kicker components all around and various odds and ends as for more power well that's a given but I can't spill all the beans at once

I was actually going to bump this yesterday. Good stuff, those Kicker's will sound awesome. Updating my audio equipment is on the list this winter for me.

Yea ear I scored them for cost so I saved like 150 on each pair which was a screaming deal ... New heads are in the cars future as well as some different form of power adder.... I do a lot of snow removal and salting during the winter months , it's just started getting cold enough to freeze I've gone out twice for 5hrs one night and 4 another have made just about a 1000 bucks . This winters going to be a lot better then last year for me... I just don't wanna go too crazy on the mustang being that I just picked up a 2008 cummins 3500 a couple weeks ago . This trucks a beast dude so much power and torque it's unreal. 2000lbs of salt in the bed is like nothing for this thing , I'm highly impressed coming from driving powerstrokes all my life and 7.3 ones at that ...

Sick dude nothing like some new audio upgrades

Yea ear I scored them for cost so I saved like 150 on each pair which was a screaming deal ... New heads are in the cars future as well as some different form of power adder.... I do a lot of snow removal and salting during the winter months , it's just started getting cold enough to freeze I've gone out twice for 5hrs one night and 4 another have made just about a 1000 bucks . This winters going to be a lot better then last year for me... I just don't wanna go too crazy on the mustang being that I just picked up a 2008 cummins 3500 a couple weeks ago . This trucks a beast dude so much power and torque it's unreal. 2000lbs of salt in the bed is like nothing for this thing , I'm highly impressed coming from driving powerstrokes all my life and 7.3 ones at that ...

Sick dude nothing like some new audio upgrades

That's a huge deal for Kickers! We def don't get as much snow as you but that's a great winter gig for a few of my friends around here. My friend owns a paving company so they don't work during the winters and it supplements nicely! The truck sounds like a beast though, will def pay for itself over the course of it's life!

That's a huge deal for Kickers! We def don't get as much snow as you but that's a great winter gig for a few of my friends around here. My friend owns a paving company so they don't work during the winters and it supplements nicely! The truck sounds like a beast though, will def pay for itself over the course of it's life!

Exactly and it can tow my car around . It's a limo that's for sure crew cab long box

Were those wheels custom made or is that how they come? That spacer is huge lol! I have 0 experience with skinnies

They're custom ordered from bogart for sra equipped cobras they still work with my 13" front brakes with no issues and sit in the wheel wells . A lot of people have asked about how I'm doing it so I posted a pic

Love your car man...just so damn crispy clean.

It is rare that I really love a drag setup, but that wheel/tire setup on your car with that on point stance is just perfection. :drinktothat:

Thanks a lot dude means a lot coming from you with a car of your caliber . I've got some major upgrades coming this winter so stay tuned everybody .

K boys big update the car is now at my good buddies shop Speedpro it's like 4 blocks from my shop . It's getting a major make over vortech supercharged lots of powder coating in the engine bay and well I won't spill all the beans . Oh and just for fun here's 2 pics of my daily got the windows done today

812E0164-5EDE-4C1F-8358-347D9FD21FA5_zpsC71DD879-F425-47A1-9D54-ADFB6036AC06_zps

K boys big update the car is now at my good buddies shop Speedpro it's like 4 blocks from my shop . It's getting a major make over vortech supercharged lots of powder coating in the engine bay and well I won't spill all the beans . Oh and just for fun here's 2 pics of my daily got the windows done today<br />812E0164-5EDE-4C1F-8358-347D9FD21FA5_zpsC71DD879-F425-47A1-9D54-ADFB6036AC06_zps

<br /><br />Looks good man! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the canary!<br /><br />Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

Oh the ideas keep popping in my head , it's going to be a wicked little setup now and make some killer numbers . I'll be taking a shit load of pics as the cars at the shop and the motors torn down and shit for the powder coating and vortech process

Awesome car man! Looks a lot like my brothers, only faster and more shiny lol

Thanks a lot I just joined the vortech club as well I'll have pics up as my powdercoated parts show up