Musturd

Musturd madness first fire video :) June 21 2015

Powder coat?!  NOMS!  Pics asap kyle!

You betcha man ... Stepping my game up this year In a big way boost and and lots of powdercoating are on the menu as well as a lot of detail in the interior , retro fit is already in the works . 2014 is going to be a good year for the car and I'll actually have it out at the beginning of spring .

You betcha man ... Stepping my game up this year In a big way boost and and lots of powdercoating are on the menu as well as a lot of detail in the interior , retro fit is already in the works . 2014 is going to be a good year for the car and I'll actually have it out at the beginning of spring .

These are all exciting things to read!  Interior is topping my list this season also, I'm hoping to finally start back into mine this week.

These are all exciting things to read!  Interior is topping my list this season also, I'm hoping to finally start back into mine this week.

Yea I'm really excited it's going to be a blast this year , I'm planning on putting a bunch of miles on it this year and get a lot of track time in. Yea I can't wait to see what you got going for yours as well Ryan , I didn't have powder coating in mind at first but my buddy said are down with powdercoating stuff while we got it apart and I couldn't say no . The pricing is very cheap IMO .

New pics with the new lights , and out in the shitty cloudy day .

66FF6015-7E5F-4D4D-967B-EBCD749A8078_zps

0D74A8E1-1A72-494B-9033-9351C18A4BF9_zps

Waiting on my lexan rear window top hope it fits properly this time around :(

ACA9B3D1-B8FA-43E4-B90B-EB432F69B518_zps

D8D03A6E-45D9-4375-AD07-2A73DACBC95E_zps

Hard to see the center cap but is that a Kompression wheel? I saw you talking to Ernie (napalm_nc) on Instagram... that wheel in a concave version will look insane on your car :2thumb:

Speaking of Ernie... @Nerdman haven't seen you on the site in forever!

Hard to see the center cap but is that a Kompression wheel? I saw you talking to Ernie (napalm_nc) on Instagram... that wheel in a concave version will look insane on your car :2thumb:

Speaking of Ernie... @Nerdman haven't seen you on the site in forever!

Yea concave is how it will be going down . You bet your ass it's a kompression wheel . I have a large hard on for HRE's and rotiform wheels but when I can get these for comparible pricing there's no question

Oh boooooo!

They weren't all that ...

Thanks @Steve-Oh. Won't be update pics for a while but when I do you'll love It, the belly of my car is minty now everything's been gone over . The final touch will be a shaved bay but it's going to have to wait. I will most likely make my own like I did on my fox because the pre fabbed panels are not my style

I'm currently doing mine right now. I thought about buying the Scott rod panels but I can get metal for free and have a little 4 footer that I can bend them with. I'm sure whatever you have planned will be sick though.

I'm currently doing mine right now. I thought about buying the Scott rod panels but I can get metal for free and have a little 4 footer that I can bend them with. I'm sure whatever you have planned will be sick though.

Deadly dude yea I wish I would have done mine from the start of the build . Oh well she will be fine

Well today's a sad day , a rod let go on the dyno today . Just my luck , it is what it is I'm done swearing over it , we're pulling my tuners engine out of his car and it will be going in my car .... I'm not releasing any specs because of the on going grudge bullshit going around locally .

Thanks guys yea the replacement was a about 40 feet from the rollers . I haven't touched it since yesterday , I'm pulling it out this weekend . The new combo is a sexy piece if I have you on fb I'll give you details , other then that I can't post em until after I hit the track , guys from where I live been spying because I don't post in local threads anymore , trying to get indo before stick wars

Ok here's a teaser of what's to come ... Were pulling this combo complete out of my tuners ride . I gotta killer deal on it at 6500 installed. Dart iron eagle block , victor 5.0 intake cog driven S trim at 15lbs edelbrock heads , accufab throttle body 90mm . 42lb injectors csr electric water pump , vortechs going to be polished as well . A little bling never hurt nobody . I posted specs here because a I know for a fact no local guys know of this awesome place .

0F0D5D9D-2D4C-43FF-90D3-FC5BBB35D8F0_zps

Pulling the motor tomorrow morning now that I'm finally feeling good enough to bench press the tranny out ... Then it's going to my home boys shop Speedpro performance for the heart transplant and a few other goodies ... Just dropped 3k down to get the ball rolling on my big bill coming up lol

Pulling the motor tomorrow morning now that I'm finally feeling good enough to bench press the tranny out ... Then it's going to my home boys shop Speedpro performance for the heart transplant and a few other goodies ... Just dropped 3k down to get the ball rolling on my big bill coming up lol

Keep spending that money hunny!! Can't wait to see it. Def a motor that's going to belong in that chassis!! What/ how is the engine management being accomplished? Setting motor an inch back?

On going project, 94 cobra, r block, tfsr225, hp efi, vortech ys

Instagram @rolocut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea the old motors set a inch back as well . Engine management is just a custom burnt chip we use diablosport out here , I'm getting a race gas tune too eventually but , it will be tuned for 94 octane .winter time the bays getting shaved . Finally goona commit and finish that .time to go fast blown street cars/street cars FTW

Well things are looking up for the build in the wheel department .. With all the recent snow fall in the past few days I've prolly made more then enough to pay for my new wheel combo . Im hoping I can pull it off. I've just been busting ass these last weeks to make as much money as possible , with the new motor combo costing a lot I've been living like a bum ... Then my cummins breaks down today ;( good thing for warranty .... To top it all of the powerstroke is being a bitch and the throttle cuts out from time to time so I was using the case 580 super N backhoe to do most my Plowing these past few days